Chapter 31

Laura's POV:

I'm talking to my family about the upcoming Tour and what not when I feel arms wrap around me as I smile knowing who it is as the 'mystery' person covers my eyes.

"Guess who" I laugh "Harry Potter"

"Ha nice try"

"George Cloony"

"You wish"

"I know I do"

"Wow, I feel so loved" I laugh as he removes his hands as I turn around and smile at him giving him a hug as he hugs me back.

"I'm happy you came" I say as he smiles "I'm happy I did to" He says as I smile at him soon hearing.

"Aweeeeeeee. Oh my god my little heart is exploding" I groan as I look at Vanessa.

"I said don't go crazy and what do you do"

"Go crazy you to are so cute, he has blonde hair you have brunette my god Laura" I roll my eyes as I hear Ross chuckle.

"I am guessing you are Laura's fake twin sister Vanessa right" He asks as Vanessa nods "That's me" She says pulling me to her side wrapping her arm around me "See the resemblance" Ross smiles "Very much so"

He says laughing a bit as I smile at him.

"Nice to see you not cuddled up with my daughter this time" I hear my dad groan as I hear a squeal "Wait what now" I hear Nessa say as I glare at her "Don't-

"Oh my god what is dad talking about" She squeals.

"Nothing-"

"Your mom and I walked into Laura's house yesterday to talk about Jace's surprise party and we found her and this guy cuddled up on the couch" Vanessa screams more as I groan detaching myself from her standing next to Ross preparing to get him out of here in need be.

"Ahhh why don't you tell me things like this"

"In fear of a reaction like this" I say as she glares at me "Your mean Marie"

"You middle name is Marie" I hear Ross say as I glare at him "Yes" I reply as he smiles "Laura Marie Marano cute" He says as I smile a bit hearing another squeal as I groan "Nessa shut up" I groan as she smiles "He called your name cute someone help me I'm gonna faint" I roll my eyes.

"And I thought my siblings were bad" I hear Ross say as I laugh.

"I know right" I say as he smiles at me.

I soon see Meredith appear next to Vanessa who is Jace's older sister.

"Jace will be here in like 2 minutes, we have to get to hiding-" She says trailing off as her eyes land on Ross.

"Damn and who might this be" She says.

"Laura's boyfriend" Vanessa says dreamingly as I roll my eyes "That's not true" I say as Meredith has her eyes on Ross "So what your saying is he's free" She says as I feel weird about this whole situation.

"No he's getting married to Laura one day" Vanessa says as Meredith looks at me.

"Vanessa is in ship world right now" I say as Meredith laughs nodding "I'm Meredith" She says looking at Ross as he nods "I'm Ross" He says as she smiles wide at him. "So Ross want to go hang ou-" I quickly cut her off...

"We should go hide and wait for Jace to arrive, come on Ross let's go over here" I say grabbing his hand and pulling him away from their as we hide behind a table.

Ross looks at me with a smirk on his face "Is Laura jealous" He asks as I look at him "Pshh what nooo" I say... wow.... well played... genius....

He smiles at me "Your cute when your jealous" He says making my heart flutter as the lights turn off as we wait for the arrival of birthday boy.

___________________________________

Ross's POV:

Honestly Meredith seemed annoying as heck, I don't know who she is but she seems like one of the girls that wants every guy she sees for herself.

But it was worth Meredith being like that cause I got to see Laura jealous, which was so adorable.

We are waiting in the dark for Jace to get here as I can't help but not want him to come at all....I don't know what him and Laura are but I know there close, and I don't like it at all...

So maybe I am developing small feelings for Laura... Maybe...I can't help it this girl is incredible....

I soon see the lights turn on as everyone jumps out screaming "Happy Birthday" as I see the Jace guy that picked Laura up from the park there smiling as he gets a ton of hugs as Laura smiles grabbing my arm as we walk over soon Jace smiling and pulling Laura into a hug as she smiles hugging him back.

"Happy Birthday Jay"

"Thanks Laurie" He responds as they hug a little longer soon pulling apart... great now I'm the jealous one... He then looks at me "Ahh Ross Lynch I finally get to meet you" He says as I nod "That's me Happy Birthday by the way" He smiles "Thanks man" I nod this is not so bad right?

"I had a feeling you were going to throw a surprise party when I specifically told Marano not to throw one" Laura giggles that damn giggle "Oops" she says as he rolls his eyes wrapping his arm around her "It's okay I still love you" SAY WHAT NOW AN I... LOVE... AND YOU.... ALL IN THE SAME SENTENCE.... OH HELL NO

"Love you to Jay" She responds NO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY HOW NO PLEASE NO...

"Ah you to have the cutest relationship ever" I hear the girl next to him say as Laura and Jace smile.

"Oh yea we do" He says as they high five smiling.

"Best buddies" Laura says as the both laugh.

"Hey Keira" Laura says as her and the Keira person exchange a hug.

"It's so nice to see you again Laura"

"Yea you to" Laura replies as she pulls out of the hug and walks back over to me as Keira glances at me.

"No way that's Ross Lynch right" She says as I nod at her.

"You a fan" I Ask as she smiles "I mean who's not" I laugh as Laura raises her hand "I'm not" I roll my eyes pushing her playfully as she laughs "My ass your not" She laughs again "Your right I'm just a r4 fan everyone minus that dumb blonde dude that is not Riker" She says as I glare at her "Now you are going to get it Marano" She giggles as I smile at her.

"Well aren't you to just the cutest. #Ruara" I hear Jace say as Laura rolls her eyes "Shut up" Laura replies as he laughs "I'm going to go say hi to Vanessa and the others" Laura nods "See you to later" Jace nods walking off with Keira.

Laura glances at me "You okay" She asks as I nod... oh yea I'm fine besides the insane jealously I am feeling right now...