Chapter 58

Ross's POV:

"And your like everything, the total fucking package Laura" I say as I see Laura smile wide as I see her soon go deep into thought as I look at her wondering what she is thinking.

"You okay" I ask as she looks at me looking almost scared.

"Laur what's wrong" I ask again worried squeezing her thigh and continuing to rub her back as she looks at me.

"I'm scared" I hear her say softly as I look at her worried.

"About what Laur, I'm here" I say as she looks at me.

"I'm scared of falling for you, putting myself out there falling in love..." I hear her say making my heart flip a million times.... She's falling for me, Laura Marano is falling for me, holy fuck... Okay wait not the time Ross....

"Laura I will be here every step of the way, we can take it as slow as you need, I don't care, All I know is that I can see a future with you, I know it's crazy but I do Laura" I say softly as I see Laura look at me a smile coming to her face.

"Oh Ross" She says smiling at me. I smile at her "I've never been in love either, and honestly I'm kind of scared to" I say as she smiles at me.

"Well I am here for you as well Ross" She says "If you need a goalie I will be here to block out those nasty hater pucks" I hear her say as I break out laughing along with her.

"Thats has got to be the worst hockey line ever, but also the most adorable thing someone has said to me ever" Laura smiles at me playing with my hair once again.

"I love when you play with my hair" I say closing my eyes enjoying the feeling of her hands running through my hair so much.

"I know you do" I hear her reply as she continues to run them through my hair as I bite my lip trying not to....

"Mhmm" I let out a moan opening my eyes fast to see Laura blush as I look at her "I couldn't hold it" I say looking down but looking up fast realizing I am looking at Laura's legs... and well that is something that would just get me in more trouble.

"It's okay Rossy, you love people playing with your hair" I smile at her "No I love when you play with my hair" I say as I see her blush as I smile at her. "I should of really came over in the middle of the night weeks ago" I say as she laughs.

"Eh, I think you picked a good time to almost make me shit when I heard the door opening and saw this random person come into my room" I laugh "Sorry about that" I say again as she shakes her head "It's fine Ross." She says as I nod when I see her eyes widen "Wait how did you get into the house anyways" She asks.

"I remembered that the extra key was under the rock in the garden and well yea I got it" I say as she laughs.

"Oh god I hope no neighbors saw you do that"

"It was 2 am I think I am fine"

She laughs again "And besides the cops would of come by now"

Laura laughs "Oh what is that Eee oooo eee oooo, that is defiantly not the noise cop cars make" She says laughing as I laugh at her cuteness pulling her down on the bed and laying my body on top of hers as I hear her squeal a bit her arms wrapping around me as I smile at her as she smiles up at me.

"What was that for" She says smiling as I shrug "Your just so fucking adorable" I say as she laughs her hands going to my hair once again playing with it.

"I never thought I would like guy's hair as much as I love yours" I hear her say as I smile at her "My hair is pretty awesome" Laura smiles as she looks at me "We probably should get ready" I look at the time "We still have like 3 hours"

"Im hungry" I hear her groan as I smile at her cuteness "Ugh fine" I say giving up to her as she smiles pushing me off her as I look at her "Damn you can be strong sometimes" I say laying on the other side of her as she laughs pushing me "How rude"

"Hey it was like partly a compliment" I defend as she rolls her eyes lifting the covers off of her and standing up as my eyes are locked on her.....Damn you Laura.... She turns around and looks at me smirking "Eyes to my face Ross" I hear her say as I look at her seeing the smirk on her face as I look at her "God damn you look amazing" I groan as she laughs going to her dresser taking out clothes "I'll be in the bathroom" She says as I nod as she walks into the bathroom as I get up grabbing my shirt and going into the other bathroom to take a shower, and freshen up.

Once I'm down showering I change into my clothes, and freshen up so I don't look like a monster and then walk back into Laura's room laying on her bed and scrolling through Instagram on my phone to see a lot of Raura accounts following me as I smile going to their accounts and liking a couple of there pictures.. eh why not.

I hear the door open as I see Laura come out in like girls basketball shorts and a sports bra.... frick me...

"You look... woah" I say as she laughs going and grabbing a sweatshirt putting it over her.

"Chris said we are going to get very hot today so I figured I would go less" She says as I look at her "I got to make sure we Chris makes us work harder more often" I say looking at her as she rolls her eyes throwing the jersey at me that she was previously wearing as I laugh tossing it back at her.

"Well come on let's get food"