Prequel Chapter 39: Raura Interview

August 1, 2026

Ross's POV:

"And we are here with Ross Lynch and Laura Marano as they talk about the Disney Show they star on called 'Single Problems'" Laura and I smile waving as this is our first interview for the show together and of course it's with Clever TV.

"Man first of all this is just dejavu I mean I interviewed you guys back in the Austin and Ally days and here we are back" We smile nodding.

"We are still the same ridiculous pair from the Austin and Ally days so like this is going to be an easy one" Laura says laughing as I Smile at her.

"So we are on the set right now, and this is like the main set" She asks as we nod.

"Ya this is like our Sonic Boom 3 years later" I say as I hear "Awwww" come from Laura as I look at her "Sorry I just thought about Sonic Boom" She says as I shake my head as our interviewer Danica smiles.

"Alright so run down on the show for fans that might not know" Danica asks as I look at Laura. "You take this" I ask as she nods.

"So basically my it's about these two single parents who's husbands died in a plane crash about 3 years ago and are now working together to raise there 2 kids each. I got a 12 year old boy and 6 year old girl, and then Maia's character's got a 10 year old and a 7 year old. So they are all close in age and big trouble makers which is basically the plot Maia Mitchell and I's characters trying to get through the struggles of being single parents" Laura says as I smile listening to her as Danica nods.

"And I mean that is just trouble" Laura laughs nodding "Oh yes a ton of trouble the kids are literally the most amazing though" Laura says smiling as I nod.

"And Ross you are now Mitch on the show Chloe's love interest of course played my Laura here" I nod and smile.

"Sure am Laura just can't get rid of me" I say as Laura laughs "I've tried he just keeps coming back" She says punching my arm as I laugh rolling my eyes at her.

"It's literally the same interview as 3 years ago you to messing around the whole time" Danica says as Laura and I laugh.

"See I told you" Laura says with a laugh.

"Alright so what can you tell us about Mitch and Chloe's love story"

"It's cute" Laura says as I look at her "Really it's cute"

"Shut up okay you say something then without getting us in trouble" She says with a smirk as I roll my eyes "That was one time and literally 6 years ago get over it" I say as Laura laughs as I see Danica smiling at us.

"I swear you guys never broke up" She says as Laura and I laugh as we both think the same wrapping our arms around each other.

"Were just the bestest of friends" I say as Laura giggles nodding, as we unwrap ourselves from each other.

"They are just so cute" I smile along with Laura.

"But seriously give us something about your guys characters" Danica says.

"Well Mitch was introduced midway through season 1 and has been a reoccurring character obviously but through season 2 you see Mitch and Chloe start to develop feelings for each other and you know you see how all 4 of the kids react to a new guy being in their lives, and let's just say the kids do some pretty interesting things to our friend Mitch here before he finally can earn their trust" Laura says with a smile as I nod smiling.

"Sounds like I can't wait to watch Season 2" Danica says as we nod.

"What about Ava and her love story, like no one has been announced as a love interest so what can you tell us" I see Laura smiling.

"You just have to watch like it's a good one though" Laura says smiling "Ross freaked out when he found out, and her love interest brings a lot of drama between Ava and Chloe let's just say" Laura says into the camera.

"Oooo Interesting"

"I know right" Laura says leaning in her chair "It's some juicy stuff" She says laughing as I shake my head "Your ridiculous" I say as Laura laughs.

"Do you see what I have to deal with" I say as Laura slaps me "Meanie" She says pouting as I laugh.

"So the fans are going to kill me if I don't ask about it so what is going on in the Raura love world right now" I hear her ask as I turn my head and look at Laura leaning on the edge of the chair with my arm.

"Yea Laura what is going on in the Raura love world" I ask as she rolls her eyes putting her hand in my face "I don't know Ross what is going on" She asks as I move her hand "I asked first"

"Actually Danica asked first" Laura replies smartly.

"You are such a little smart butt aren't ya" I ask as Laura nods giggling as I roll my eyes.

"How are you guys not together like honestly you guys are literally the same as 3 years ago, it honestly looks like nothing changed between you guys" I hear Danica say as I smile.

"I mean a lot happend for us to get to this point as even fans realize but yea I mean I think we finally are cool again" Laura says glancing at me when saying the last part as I nod.

"Yea I agree we have gone through a lot to get here but now that were here I think the future is very bright" I say as Laura nods.

"So Raura is potentially coming back"

I shrug "You never know what could happen" I say as I glance at Laura "But for now were happy being friends, and just around each other again" I say as Laura smiles nodding.

"Well everyone that was Ross Lynch and Laura Marano watch as Single Problems Season 2 airs October 20th" Laura and I smile waving at the camera as we finish the interview.