Chapter 51

Ross's POV:

Laura and I lay on the couch cuddled up together for a little longer when I see her eyes closed as I smile turning the TV off and lifting her up into my arms as I carry her up to her room and laying her on the bed and pulling the covers over her.

"Night my princess" I whisper kissing her head about to walk away when I feel a hand grab mine as I turn around to see Laura smile at me "Stay in here my prince" She says with a smile as I can't help but smile as I scoot her over and lay down in the bed with her pulling the covers over us as she immediately finds her spot on my bare chest. I smile resting my head on hers as I see her close her eyes as I find myself falling asleep not to long after her...

================

"ROSS WAKE UP" I hear a yell as I open my eyes lazily to see Laura there on top of me "ROSS WE HAVE 25 MINTUES TO GET TO THE STUDIO GET OUR ASS UP" She yells as I widen my eyes as she gets off my legs as I see her in leggings and a sports bra as she puts a shirt over it and looks at me tossing me my clothes.

"They should be dry by now" She says grabbing her keys and phone and other things as I get out of the bed putting my now dry clothes on as I see Laura glance at me watching me as I smirk "You enjoy that" She blushes "Shut up we don't have time for this" She says as I laugh.

"Come on we will eat on the way" She says as I nod as we run downstairs grabbing the things we need and then going into her garage getting into the car and soon I pull out of the garage and head down the street heading to the studio.

Luckily it's only 15 minutes from her house but we are going to be cutting it very close, especially with traffic.

I park the car after a very eventful car ride as we run into the studio running through the halls and we get to the studio opening the door to the dance room right as the clock turns to 1. Laura and I sigh out of breath as everyone looks at us.

"Wow they got here" Rydel says as Laura sighs "It was a very hectic morning but yea were here" I laugh as leans her arm on me best she can as I laugh standing up causing her arm to fall over as she glares at me.

"Now that was just plain rude" I laugh wrapping my arm around her as she smiles wrapping her arms around my waist as she lays her head in my chest.

"Seriously Ross, what did I say about her-"

"You say one more fucking lie about her and well you don't want to know what I will do" I say through gritted teeth as I feel Laura's grip around me tighten as Riker looks at us shaking his head.

"Um okay then let's start shall we" I hear Chris say.

"Kristen told me to practice Boombox with you more Laura since that's your main number so let's start with that then" Chris says as Laura nods slipping out of my grip walking next to him, other people standing up and going by her as well.

"Alright Laura take it from the top do what you remember" Laura nods as soon the music starts as I smile sitting next to Rydel as I listen to Laura's amazing voice and smile watching her dance.

Rydel nudges me as I look at her "You two are good I see" I smile nodding "Good I'm happy" I smile "Me to" I say watching Laura as I see her trip and knock into Chris as they both laugh.

"Oh my god I'm sorry" Laura says in laughter.

"Are you trying to kill us"

Laura giggles again "I said sorry, I don't remember this at all" She says laughing as I watch as they practice the routine, my eyes locked on Laura the whole time.

================

"Okay that's a wrap on today" Chris says as we all smile out of breath.

"Thank the lord I could not do another take of this today" Laura says laying her head on my chest as I smile at her.

"Yea well we get a lot more done when Raura are talking to each other, and can actually bare making contact with each other" Chris says as Laura and I laugh.

"Yea well when people don't lie to us then we actually can get along" I say glaring at Riker as I feel Laura's hand intertwine with mine squeezing it as I smile down at her to see her giving me a reassuring face.

"I can't believe you lied to me" I say as Riker rolls his eyes "She's using you-"

"No she's not Riker so fuck off already. Laura and I fricking talked to her manager during break and she confirmed that Laura disagreed with her right away" I say through gritted teeth as I feel Laura squeeze my hand again.

"Why the hell did you lie to me" I say madly as Riker rolls his eyes getting up walking away as I groan about to stand up when I feel Laura wrap her arms around me tighter as she looks at me shaking her head mouthing no. I sigh as I run my hands through her hair playing with it as she smiles laying her head in my chest.

I smile down at her loving having her here with me. It's the best fricking feeling in the whole world. I know I like her and I am pretty sure she likes me I mean she told me last night I was the only guy she has ever liked so that's a good sign right. I smile just thinking about going on tour with her as my girlfriend...