Chapter 26

Ross's POV:

We took a break after 4 episodes for the bathroom and to get snacks and more drinks as we now have popcorn and Gatorade. I go to the couch first as Laura is still in the bathroom, as I lay down on it soon seeing Laura appear as she looks at me.

"How rude" She says as I laugh opening my arms up "Come here" I say as she looks at me turning the light back off as she comes back to the couch and plopping herself right in between my legs as she lays herself down on my chest as I smile putting the blanket over us and then wrapping my arms around her, as we are now cuddled up on her couch...

"The remote" I groan as I hear her giggle.

"You have longer arms you get it" She lifts her head up from my chest as I look at her glaring as I reach for the remote barely missing it as I groan and causing her to laugh more.

I grab my phone that was on the night stand thing next to the couch and use it to grab the remote successfully getting it this time.

"Wow" I hear Laura say.

"I know right I'm so smart" I hear her giggle as she looks up at me our faces so close "Hmm sure" She says laying her head back down on my chest as she cuddles to it. I hit play again putting the remote and my phone on the ground as we soon start to watch the show again but this time she is laying in between my legs my arms wrapped around her as she is laying on my chest... God I love this feeling so much. And never want it to end.

=============

I wake up to hear loud knocking and before I can even react I see the door fly open as my heart rate picks up not knowing who the heck it is when I see two people come in an older guy and girl and they look at us the girl's mouth dropping and the guy looking very mad.

"LAURA MARANO" I hear him scream as I look down as I smile to myself realizing Laura is still asleep on me... we fell asleep together last night...

Laura jumps up looking confused as I can't help but smile at her cuteness as she smiles at me but that smile soon fading away...

"LAURA" The guy yells again as Laura's smile is now gone and filled with worry as she looks at the guy who I am now assuming is her dad and the girl her mom, now that I think of it I think I saw them in pictures.

"Uh hey dad" I hear her say.

"Who the hell is this!" He screams as Laura glances at me and back at her dad "This is Ross" She says sounding scared.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CUDDLED UP TO HIM!" He screams as Laura jumps a bit looking very startled. She looks at me and gets off of me a bit the blanket falling to the ground as she sits up and I sit up against the couch a bit bringing my legs to the ground sitting up normally as Laura is literally on the other side of the planet from me right now...

"WELL WHY WERE YOU!" He screams once again as I see Laura looking scared.

"Dad please stop. We were watching TV and must of fallen asleep together"

"You want me to believe you fell asleep like that" He says angry as I look to see Laura gulp "Yea" she says quietly as her dad shakes his head and looks at me with a deadly stare walking closer to me.

"You think you can just get all comfy cozy with my daughter do you now, well I will show you what you deserve boy" He says as I widen my eyes him getting closer as soon I see Laura stand in front of me fast and holding her dad back.

"Dad don't you lay a finger on him" She says in a very mad tone... damn why is that so hot... her doing this... oh god help me now.

"He's just going to hurt you like-"

"No dad stop Ross is nothing like 'him" I hear her say as I realize, I remember saying she had a bad past relationship which is still her only one.

Her dad shakes his head "Damiano would you calm down, your giving the poor boy a heart attack" I hear the girl say something for the first time as she walks to him grabbing him pulling him backwards a bit farther away from me, as Laura moves to the side and sitting next to me on the couch.

"Hey Ross it's nice to meet you I'm Ellen, Laura's mom" I smile at her "Nice to meet you to" I say well at least she is not as scary...

I see Laura's dad glaring at us as I shift a bit wanting to get out of this situation as soon as possible.

"Dad stop staring a hole into him, he's just a friend" I hear Laura say as I nod fast not wanting to die yet.

"Well when he tries to use you for fame or sex don't come crying to me again" I hear him say as I see Laura's face drop as I look at her....

What the hell did this past guy do to her... Did he hurt her?

"He's already famous dad" I hear Laura say looking pretty damn mad.

"Oh yay super star boyfriend to the rescue" I hear him say sarcastically as I grip my hand into a fist.

"Dad stop Ross is not like that Ross is nothing like Adam" I hear her say through gritted teeth. I grab her hand interlocking it with mine as I see her smile at me as I send her a smile. I see her dad look at our now intertwined hands and glare at me, and then he looks at Laura.

"Fine if you want to lose your first kiss to some senseless pop star go ahead" I hear him say as I look at her shocked, as she turns red... she has not had her first kiss yet. Damn now that is adorable. I had no clue how innocent Marano actually was.

I see Laura glare at him not saying anything in response.

"Come on Damiano. Laura we need to talk but let me calm him down" I hear her mom say as she walks out of the house onto the porch with her dad as I look at Laura and she looks at me as we sit their on the couch.