Chapter 45

Laura's POV:

"And everyone please now introduce back to the stage r5" I hear Ellen say as I smile as I see them come out.

"There is no way we are fitting on this couch" Riker says as they come and sit on the couch Rydel sitting on Ratliff's lap and I feel Ross pick me up and sitting me on his lap as I squeal a bit "God warn me next time" He laughs "I'm picking you up" I roll my eyes shaking my head "1 long year of this" I mumble.

"Awe Raura" I hear Ellen say taking me out of Ross World. I hear fans screaming Raura.

"This is not fair I am stuck between Raura and Rydellington" Rocky says causing us all to laugh.

"You realize we could of gotten chairs right" Ellen says as we laugh.

"What's the fun in that" Ratliff says as we laugh.

"So The Official R5 And Laura Marano Tour, we covered this a bit in both your guys interviews but let's get the juicy juicy stuff now"

"Yea it's going to be great we were already so excited for tour and now that Laura is going to be with us as well you already know there's going to great insta and snap chat stories" Riker says as we all laugh nodding.

"Oh I can't wait for that" Ellen says as we laugh.

"So Laura said you are starting tour practices how is that"

"We have done a couple you know warm up ones but like Laura said starting Tuesday it's practice basically every day leading up to August 25th for like 2-3 hours something like that" Rocky says.

"Wow that's a lot" Ellen replies as we nod.

"Yea but it's going to be a lot of fun" Rydel says as we smile.

"So a lot of new music coming from both of you guys right"

We all nod and smile.

"Defiantly and then a special little duet by two specific members" Riker says

"Cough Raura Cough" Rydel says as Ross and I roll our eyes.

"Oh really now" Ellen says as Ross and I laugh nodding.

"Yea it's a good one, you will here a snippet of it when we perform" Ross says as I smile nodding, as fans cheer as I smile at them.

"And R5 and Laura Marano perform a mashup of their hit songs" Ellen says as we start singing the mashup of songs when soon its Ross and I's duet.

"Every time we laugh I see the sparks flying

And every time you blush I feel those butterflies

And baby how we feel will always be in style

Forever and ever" Ross sings walking to me as we stand in front of each other both singing the next verse.

"This love is never gonna fade

We are timeless, we are timeless

My heart will never ever change

We are timeless, we are timeless"

We get closer as we are sharing one mic as we smile at each other continuing to sing.

"And we're gonna last" We sing as Ross smiles pointing at me as I just smile continuing to sing.

"Our love will always feel this way

We are timeless, we are timeless

Yeah, we are timeless"

===============

"And everyone please give it up for r5 and Laura Marano" Ellen says as we smile waving bye as we head backstage back to our room to grab our things.

"Yo Raura you guys need to settle down" Riker says as I glance at Ross and he glances at me.

"What you mean" Ross asks.

"Ross you put her on your lap, and you guys were so close while singing Timeless, people are really going to think it's actually real" He says.

"Bro were fine calm down" Ross says.

"She fricking sat on your lap the whole interview bro" Riker says as Ross rolls his eyes "What's the big deal man"

"Forget it" Riker replies "Come on let's go home" He says again as Ross looks at me and I look at him as he whispers "Can we hangout" I look at him and nod as he smiles "I'm going to Laura's" Ross says as Riker rolls his eyes "Don't forget protection"

"Okay what the hell is your problem Riker" Ross growls

"Nothing at all"

"Then why are you being so bitchy all of sudden about the Raura ship, it's all fun and games"

"Says the one who has been constantly complaining about not seeing his girlfriend for the past week"

"She's not my fricking girlfriend" Ross growls again as I gulp, and look at Rydel who is looking at me worried.

"Okay boys let's calm down" Rydel says.

"No I want to know why Riker is being like this" Ross fires back.

"And I want to know why you are falling for her" Riker says pointing at me as I look at him confused.

"Riker shut the hell up" Ross says intertwining his fingers with mine as I smile a bit at Ross.

"She's just playing you bro it's obvious I heard her manager and her talk at the studio. Kristen literally told her to flirt with you to get more people to buy tickets and sales, she's using you why can't you see it" Riker says as my mouth drops.

"Riker are you even listening to what your saying right now" I ask as he rolls his eyes "Whatever Laura I don't got time for people who are using my brother" I look at him shocked as Riker grabs Ross trying to pull him out of the room as Ross stands still is hand still connected with mine.

"Ross use your fricking brain already"

"Laura is not like that" He says defending me as I smile at Ross.

"Really ask her then ask her about that conversation with her manager"

Ross looks at me "Laura what is he talking about" He asks as I look at him "Nothing Ross I am not play-"

"Bullshit Laura you are lying so bad right now"

Ross looks at me confused "Ross I'm serious I would never play you like that" I say as he looks at me not saying anything.

"Ross who are you going to believe your own flesh and blood brother or some girl you met 3 months ago texting" Riker asks as Ross looks at me "Ross Please don't listen to him yes my manager told me to do that but-"

"But nothing it's for the money bro she's using you" Riker says cutting me off

"Ross-" I say but he disconnects our hands and runs out of the room before I can say anything...Riker smirks at me "And just like that Raura is over" My mouth drops at Riker.

"What the hell was that for" I ask mad

"What I was just telling him the truth"

"Riker that was not the fricking truth" I Say

"Oh really"

"Yes Riker she told me to do it I did not actually do it" I say running out of the room after Ross... where did he go...