Chapter 44

Ross's POV:

One Week. One Long Week. One Long Horrible Week. One Long Horrible boring week. One Long Horrible Boring week without Laura Marano...

I have not seen her since that night she stayed over, she had to leave early to work on finished everything for her new music and then r5 has been in the studio everyday finishing our songs and getting them recorded.

The only time I saw her was when we practiced at the studio and that was in front of our managers and other crew people so we did not even get to talk and after Laura was pulled into a meeting. We literally just waved at each other and said hey and that was it... it sucks.

But today is the day we go on The Ellen Show and man am I excided not only for the Ellen Show but I get to see Laura again. We have been non stop texting trying to talk when we can, but it's been crazy, luckily we will have plenty of time to hang out when Tour comes.

We just got to The Ellen Show and our directed to our waiting room as we sit down waiting when there is a knock and soon I see Ellen come in.

"R5 great to see you guys" She says as we smile greeting her and giving her hugs.

"You guys are on in about 8 minutes and then your new band mate Laura will be here any minute probably" She says as we nod as I smiling at the mention of Laura, I have missed that girl so much.

I hear the door open as I smile getting up and running to her wrapping my arms around her as I hear her giggling slowly wrapping her arms around me.

"Hey Ross" I hear her giggle as I smile holding her close.

"I missed youuuuu" I say as I hear her laugh.

"I missed you to Ross" I hear her say as I smile as we soon pull apart as we smile at each other for a second as she smiles hugging my other siblings and Ratliff and then greeting Ellen.

"Nice to meet you Ellen"

"You to Laura" Ellen responds as I wrap my arm around Laura pulling her to my side as Laura smiles at me.

"Somebody is clingy" Laura says giggling

"Yea Love boy missed his lover" Riker says as I roll my eyes looking at Laura "Don't listen to them" Laura smiles at me rolling her eyes.

"As much as I would love to stay and chit chat about this love between Raura I got to get to set, see you guys soon" Ellen says as we smile nodding as she leaves.

"Can you guys just admit you love each other already" I hear Rydel say as I just smile at Laura not wanting to let her go ever. Laura shifts her head and looks at me.

"Your just so lovey today" She says as I smile at her, her head resting against my shoulder.

======================

We just finished our interview as we walk backstage to the room as I see Laura sitting down talking on the phone.

"Yea" She looks at us and smiles "Yea I will talk to you later, Alright bye" She says and smiles at us "Good job guys, you did great out there" She says as I smile at her sitting next to her.

"Thanks Laura" Riker says as we nod. Rydel sits on the other side of her.

"You excited" I ask as she nods "It's going to be great" She says as I smile "Your going to do great" She smiles "Thanks Ross" I nod as soon the door opens once again.

"Laura your on" Laura smiles getting up and walking out of the room as I turn my attention to the TV.

"Boyfriend can't wait to watch his girlfriend can he" I hear Rydel say as I roll my eyes.

"Oh shut up" I say as she laughs "What's going to happen when you and Laura are in a tour bus together for a year" I roll my eyes "Nothing"

"Sure whatever you say" Rydel says rolling her eyes as I watch the TV.

"And everyone please Welcome Laura Marano to the stage" I smile as I hear a ton of screams as Laura walks out smiling as she hugs Ellen and then sits down.

"Hey-"

She stops as people keep screaming as she laughs along with Ellen.

"Well someone is popular" Laura laughs and smiles waving at the crowd.

"Ha I got more of an applause then my fellow bandmates" She says as we laugh along with Ellen and the crowd.

"That's right you and r5" Laura nods smiling.

"It's going to be great guys" She says smiling.

"So on a tour bus with them for a year"

"Yea that's going to be interesting" Laura says "Rydel is going to have to teach me the ways of living with the Lynch Boys" Ellen laughs "Now you knew them before the Tour announcement right"

"Yea I met them a little over about 3 months now"

"Do you guys like hang out a lot"

"I mean yea when we can obviously they have been super busy finishing their music so I have not seen them only at like meetings and practices and stuff, but starting Tuesday we will be practicing everyday for tour so I will be seeing a lot of the Lynch Clan and Ratliff" Ellen nods.

"So you guys know each other well then"

"Yea, I'm close with them all" Laura says smiling.

"I mean I think we all know who you are closest with" Ellen says as I hear crowd members yelling Raura as Laura laughs.

"Huh What are you saying? Raura? What's that?" She says as everyone laughs.

"No Ross and I close friends right now"

"Right now meaning their is a future of you guys being together" Laura shrugs a smile "You never know what could happen, I'm not about to ruin the hops and dreams of Raura fans" She says laughing a bit.

"So in other words you guys are dating great alright so next topic" Ellen says as Laura laughs "I am pretty sure that's not what I said"

"Yes it is you just don't remember"

"Oh is that so"

"Yes defiantly" Laura laughs shaking her head.

"So new music how has that been going"