Chapter 62

Ross's POV:

2 More Weeks Till we go on Tour and I'm so excited. Especially since Laura will finally be free again, she has been non stop busy the past 4 weeks with working on her movie, it has sucked. We have hung out in the past 4 weeks outside of like tour practice maybe 5 times. I miss hanging out with her so much, but as soon as we get on that tour bus for the first time we will be together for a year, and I can't wait.

Honestly I am so excited about performing and traveling the world, but doing it with Laura makes it like 100x better. I have said it like 100 million times by now but I am so excited for this, it's honestly going to be the best year of my life.

I walk into the studio and see Laura there lying on the couch asleep. I look to see Rydel sitting on the couch as Laura's legs are lying on her lap as I look at Rydel confused. Her and Ratliff are already here since they were out.

"What's up with Marano" I ask.

"She had to go to set at 6 am today and is dead tired" She says as I look at Laura "Poor girl" I say as Rydel nods "Luckily we are doing mostly are stuff today so she has a little break, but she has to go right back to set after this."

"Damn she needs a break" I say as Rydel nods "And then right after this monstrosity she gets to be on a tour bus with us for a year, that should really calm her down" I laugh a bit as I smile at Laura, she's so cute when she sleeps.

Soon the rest of the band gets here and Kristen walks in and looks at Laura.

"What's up with her" She asks.

"She's super tired" I respond looking up from my phone, as Kristen sighs "Yea, I feel bad for her but this move is going to be big for her" She says as I nod glancing at Laura as she is cuddled up to my jacket I put over her.

"Well Chris will be here in a couple minutes" She says us nodding as she leaves the room going wherever she was going to. I look at Laura again and smile taking a picture posting it on my Instagram story with the caption 'Long Days Of Practice. Tour Starts August 25th Get Ready!' I smile posting it as I scroll through Instagram soon Chris coming in and smiling "Well let's get this..." He stops as he looks at Laura.

"Alright looks like r5 is up first then" He says as we nod standing up and starting tour practice.

=====================

We all look at Laura who is still sleeping.

"Who's waking up sleeping beauty" Rocky asks as everyone looks at me "Why me" I groan.

"Cause your her boyfriend" Rocky says

"Am not"

"Cause you want to be her boyfriend" Rydel corrects Rocky as I roll my eyes "I'm sure many guys want to be her girlfriend" I say as they roll there eyes at me.

"Yea but she only likes you" Rydel says as I look at her... did Laura tell her she likes me... Laura likes me... I smile at the thought as Rydel looks at me "Well wake her up" She says as I sigh walking to her kneeling beside the couch shaking her a bit "Laur, time to wake up" I say softly shaking her a bit more when she does not react as I sigh "Laur wake up you have to practice" I hear a groan and then feel a slap in my face as I hear the guys laugh at me as she turns away from me cuddling up to my jacket once again.

I sigh feeling my face as the slap was more like a baby slapping someone, she's so cute and weak it's adorable. I sigh as I grab my jacket pulling it as I feel her grip onto it holding it as I groan pulling it more "Laura you have to wake up" I say as she shakes her head cuddling up to my jacket again.

"I'm going to take the jacket if you don't wake up"

"Your going to take the jacket if I wake up to" She says in that damn tired voice that turns me on....

"This is so not going to work he cares to much to wake her up" Ryland says who is here practicing his DJ routine.

I glare at him as I look at Laura "We can do this the easy or hard way Laur" I say as she does not move again as I sigh bending over and picking her up as she squeals wrapping her arms around me fast as I hold her taking her over to the dance floor and setting her down on it as she glares at me.

"And that was the hard way" I say as she yawns rubbing her eyes as I feel bad... she's so tired...

I look at Chris as he sighs and looks at her "Laur you want to just skip today, we can do more r5 today and then we can focus on you more tomorrow" He says as I see Laura smile nodding as I feel her arms wrap around me as she jumps up wrapping her legs around my waist as I quickly wrap my arms around her holding her up by her butt as her head falls into my chest as I see her eyes closed...damn this girl is adorable.

I hear awes come from my siblings as I roll my eyes at them, walking to the couch and laying her down on it after disconnecting her body from mine as I lay my hoodie back over her as she cuddles up to it again and peacefully sleeping. I smile at the sight.

"Alright then let's take it from the top with Cali Girls then "Chris says as I bend over kissing her head and then walking over with my band as we start practicing.