Chapter 67

Laura's POV:

Ross leads us up some stairs as we walk down a hallway soon he stops at a room as I look at him "You did not get us fricking box seats" He smiles opening the door up pushing me in as he walks in after as I look out "OH MY GOD ROSS" I yell as he smiles walking next to me holding my hand "Best seats in the house" He whispers in my ear as I look at me "Ross this is incredible" I say as he smiles "Anything for you" I look at him in shock "Ross this must of costed a fortune..." He puts his finger on my mouth "Nope stop right there" He says as I look at him "You're incredible you know that" He smiles "You are to" He says as I smile at him "I can't believe you did this" I say as he smiles. "It was all worth it to see your reaction," He says with a smile. 

Ross and I sit down in our box seats as we chow down on some snacks. "You know we were going to go to dinner but saying that we are eating everything somehow I don't think we are going to hungry," He says as I laugh continuing to eat the Oreos. 

"We can stop at Mc Donalds if we need to," I say as he laughs "Your so adorable" I smile as I soon see the lights dim as I smile at Ross and he smiles at me "WHAT IS UP LA" I hear  Nick the lead singer say as I smile ready to enjoy this show with Ross. 

===============================

"For this next song, I want all of you screaming and jumping around like monkeys, hit it guys. Guys Shut up And Dance" He yells as I smile at Ross as he smiles at me grabbing my arm and standing up pulling me up with him as I smile at him. 

"Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me " 

Ross mouths at me as I smile dancing with him as we smile at each other. 

"We were victims of the night
The chemical, physical, kryptonite
Helpless to the bass and the fading light
Oh we were bound to get together
Bound to get together"

Ross sings pointing at me as I smile at him joining in singing for the next verse. 

"She took my arm
I don't know how it happened
We took the floor and she said" 

=================

The song soon ends as Ross and I smile out of breath as we danced that song away as we smile at each other, his arms wrapping around my waist pulling me to him as we smile at each other.

"Laura you are my destiny" I hear him mumble as I smile at him wrapping my arms around his neck "Your so cute" I say as he smiles.

"Good job guys you were all awesome" I hear the band say "Now let's all put one foot in front of the other" He yells as I smile "God I love this song" I say as he smiles as we soon start rocking back and forth to the music as they sing the song.

"Cross my heart and hope to die

Taking this one step at a time

Got your back if you got mine

One foot in front of the other"

I hear them sing as Ross and I smile at each other as I feel him lean in as he presses his lips to mine as I smile kissing him back as we sway back and forth to the music smiling through the kiss.

We soon pull away as the next verse starts as we smile at each other.

"We are like slow dancing and kissing to a really up beat song" I say giggling as he smiles "I'm not complaining" He says as I smile "Me neither" I say as he smiles twirling me around as I smile looking back into his eyes as we smile continuing to sway back and forth.

"So how'd you rate this date" He asks as I smile "Instead of Best Song Ever the new name of the song is going to be Best Date Ever" He smiles at me "So your having fun" Ross asks as I smile nodding holding my arms around his neck "A ton of fun Lynch" He smiles "Good. I'm really happy" He says as I smile "Your so sweet" I say as he smiles "You are to" He says in a cute little voice as I smile kissing his cheek.

"I'd say my first date has been successful" I say as he smiles "Oh and it's not over yet missy" He says as I look at him "Ross we don't have to get food" I say as he smiles "Who said anything about food" I look at him as he smiles starting to sing the lyrics to me as I smile as we continue to sway back and forth singing the songs.

=================

The concert just ended and Ross and I just got back to the car getting into the long line of cars trying to get out of the stadium.

"This might be a while" Ross says sighing as I nod "Yea, so we going home" He shakes his head "Where are we going" I ask with an innocent face "You will find out"

"Ross it's already 10 what else could we possibly do"

"We are in LA there is so much we could do at 10 on a Friday night" He says with a smirk as I roll my eyes "Okay what else could we possibly doing that does not involve drinking or bars" I say as he looks at me "Okay well that eliminates like 95% of the options but the 5% that weren't eliminated we can do"

"Which is.." I trail off waiting for an answer "You will find out when we get there princess"