Chapter 48

Laura's POV:

That's it the park, he said he would go to the park to clear his head... I quickly drive to the street he told me and pulling in parking the car in the lot and putting my hood up running into the park with my phone's flashlight on so I can see as I run down the forest path... this is kind of creepy at night...

I shake away the thought of a murderer trying to kill me as I continue down the path running as fast as I can through the pouring down rain.... seriously the one time there is rain in LA Ross decides to not come home... making me worried sick.

I continue down the path when I see an opening as I run as fast as I can getting to it and seeing a rock on the side as I run to it seeing no one on it when I feel myself hit something as I look down with the flashlight screaming a bit seeing a person their when I Realize....

"ROSS" I scream in terror as I bend down next to him as I shake him a bit him not moving as I lean down on his chest to hear his heart beat still going... thank God.... I shake him more tears going down my face trying to wake him up... Oh please Ross wake up....

I shake him more about to give up and try to just move him when...

I see him move a bit and soon see him shaking.... my poor baby...

"Ross please wake up I need you" I say through tears as I see him open his eyes and look around confused and then at me.

"Laura" He says as I nod wrapping my arms around him not caring if he pushes me away as I pull him to me hugging the crap out of him as my head falls onto his soaking wet shoulder as I cry on it as I soon feel his arms wrap around me.

"Laura your going to get a cold why did you come out here" I hear him say as I lift my head up and look at him.

"Because I was so worried about you Ross"

"How did you even find me"

"I remembered when we talked about where we would go if we needed to clear our heads" I see him even through the dark smile a bit.

"Ross I was so worried" I say tears running down my face as I feel his hands hold my head and he smiles at me and then frowns.

"Laura your going to get a cold" He says as I shake my head "I don't care I needed to know you were okay" I say "And by the sights of it you don't look so good" I say.

"Ross your completely soaked you are totally going to get sick" I say

"It's okay I'll be fine-" He stops mid sentence turning away from me and sneezing as I look at him "What were you saying" He rolls his eyes "Come on we have to get you home" He says bringing me into his lap as he stands up and holds me bridal style as he starts walking back along the trail as I just smile up at him cuddling my head to his chest enjoying being in his arms way to much...

"Ross you don't have to carry me" I say as he looks down at me with that famous smile "I know but I want to, you came out here in this storm for me, I am going to carry you back" I smile at him not taking my eyes off his concentrated eyes as he walks us back to the car.

I shiver a bit as the wind starts blowing more, I see Ross look down at me worried as he picks the pace up a bit.

"Ross your just in a T-Shirt" I say worried

"It's okay Laur, I just want you to be okay" He says as I smile at him.

"You know I care about you so much right, and I would never flirt with you just to make my manager happy and to maybe make more money right" I say as I see him glance down at me continuing to walk.

"Ross, Kristen told me to do that but Riker probably did not hear the part where I specifically told her I could not flirt with you just for work" I say as Ross looks at me his mouth dropping.

"Wait what" He asks as I look at him.

"Riker said he heard your whole conversations with her, and you never disagreed with it" I look at him shocked "Ross I told her right away that I would never do that to you-"

I get cut off by a pair of lips on mine as I smile to myself as I feel Ross set me down on the ground and then pick me back up holding me up by my butt as my legs go around his waist as we continue to kiss right there in the middle of the woods... in pouring down rain.... but I could never imagine tonight ending any better....

We soon pull away as our foreheads press against each other as our mouths are still only like a couple centimeters apart as we both are smiling at each other.

"Ross I never want you to feel like I would use you like that. Your the first guy that I have ever felt safe with and actually liked" I say my heart racing as Ross looks at me smiling so wide.

"God I am falling for you so fucking hard Laura" I hear him say as I smile wrapping my arms around him tighter and letting my head fall onto his shoulder closing my eyes as he continues to walk along the path once and a while him kissing my head.

"You can ask Kristen tomorrow by the way and she can tell you the truth" I say as I feel his grip on me tighten.

"I am going to ask er but not because I don't believe her because I want to fricking kill Riker for lying to me" He says as I lift my head up "Don't kill him"

"He made us not talk for 2 days, he's an asshole" I laugh a bit and smile at him "Stay at my place tonight" He smiles "I'd love to"