Prequel Chapter 4: Emotional Twitter

April 23, 2026

@LauraMarano- Ahhh guys all these A&A cast pictures are literally making me tear up right now. Maia and I are in makeup right now and we have to keep redoing my makeup. You guys need to stop this! I can't handle any more of these amazing pictures of the Fearsome Foursome! 

Replies: 

@rainirodgruez- Awwww. Same Laura. I can't handle it! 

@calumworthy- You Girls are so emotional, just kidding I am dying over here 

@rosslynch- All 3 of you need to man up like Austin... I am just cutting onions... that's why I have tears...

"Haha did you see Ross's response" Maia asks Laura as Laura shakes her head looking at her confused as Maia shows her the phone and Laura reads it. 

"Haha. That's a good excuse" Laura replies as Maia nods. 

"Austin and Ally reunion is still trending on twitter and it's been like 24 hours now," Maia says as Laura smiles.

"That is some dedication right there" Laura responds as Maia nods going on her phone. 

@MaiaMitchell- Laura is going to kill me for posting this but I had to. I saw this on my phone and I just could not resist. #BabyRaura

 #BabyRaura

Replies: 

@RyanBrees- Awwwwww #BabyRaura 

@Calumworthy- They actually look so young! #BabyRaura 

@Rainirodriguez- Maia, I love you for posting this oh my god #BabyRaura 

.................

@Rosslynch- Honestly now that I look at Maia's picture of Laura and me like 8 years ago when we auditioned, all that happened to me was my hair got longer, we all know that Laura aged a lot better... #BabyRaura 

Replies: 

@Maiamitchell- Ryan showed Laura this on break and well Laura fainted, which I don't know is a good thing or bad thing. 

@rosslynch- I'm going to hope for good, but knowing my luck it was a bad faint. 

@maiamitchell- yea your probably right #BabyRaura 

................

@LauraMarano- As much as I want to slap Maia with pillows I have to admit we do look really young and I agree... Ross's hair is just longer. #BabyRaura

"Did you see the articles?" Maia asks Laura as Laura looks at her confused "What articles now" 

"Look read this" Maia says handing Laura the phone. 

The Austin and Ally reunion tweets are really making fans go crazy and really are making them hope that Raura might just be coming back. I mean with both Ross and Laura tweeting about each other and Ross's tweet obviously saying aged well, and with all of Ross's past tweets singing the A&A songs fans can only assume that Ross really wants Laura back. Will Laura take Ross back is the million dollars question? 

"No, she will not. And I am about to make that clear" Laura says handing back Maia her phone going on her own. "God I thought I made this clear after Ross's little stunt with the theme song," Laura says.

"Laura stop just let them have some hope," Maia says as Laura looks at her "Are you crazy, Maia," Laura asks as Maia sighs "Ross really misses you, Laura," Maia says in a whisper as Laura looks at her and sighs. 

"Well, he should not have broken my heart then." 

"Please don't tweet it out, Laura," Maia says again 

"Why not Maia. Because I am going to upset the Raura fans. Too bad it's been 2 years they need to get over this" Laura says madly not wanting to believe she is saying that. 

"Laura stop don't tweet anything please" 

"Too late, I already am going to post something," Laura says as she is about to click it she hears.

"Ross is depressed" Maia shouts out as Laura drops her phone and looks at Maia confused "What! How! When! Why! How did you hear this" Laura stutters out?

"Ross is depressed. He is because he regrets everything so much, and feels so guilty. When I am not sure but it's been a little bit now. Why well I told you he feels so bad about everything. And Rydel texted me trying to get me to talk to you about him. Ross lives with Rydel and Ratliff. He filmed the Fast and Furious movie and apparently has not been planning to do anything else, Laura. Ross needs you to at least say something to him. He needs to feel that you don't absolutely hate him" Laura looks at her best friend not knowing what to say. 

"Maia he's my ex-" 

"You also still love him. Laura I am not telling you to forgive him" 

"If I help him it will give him the idea that I want him back Maia" Laura replies as Maia sighs.

"FIne think of it this way. What if it gets really bad, and he does something, Laura." Maia says as Laura stays quiet looking at her. 

"We both know you would be absolutely heartbroken if something bad happened to him, Laura. I don't care if you don't think about it. What would you do if you woke up tomorrow with a text from Stormie that said Ross killed himself to tell me honestly what you would do" Maia says again as Laura looks at her and whispers so quietly in between tears.

"I would want to be with him" 

Maia looks at her sadly "Exactly Laura. You can't live without him no matter how hard you try to fool yourself you can't. Your love for him is way too strong" Maia says as Laura sighs and looks at her staying quiet.

"Please just at least try to text him. Or call him do something. I know the world does not want to lost Ross Lynch yet" Maia says as Laura sighs. 

"I don't want to lose him yet either," Laura says honestly as Maia smiles at her.

"So are you going to text him, or something," Maia asks as Laura sighs nodding "Yea I will, I have to find his number first though" Laura sighs mumbling.

Maia Mitchell and Laura Marano to set. 

"But first we have to act," Laura says as Maia and she get up and head to set. Laura sighs and gets into her character forgetting about all the stuff going on in her life, as she plays the role of a single parent with her best friend.