Chapter 20

Ross's POV:

Nerves... My hands are shaking as I drive to her house...

The girl I have been texting for the past 2 months... Laura Marano, who turned into my literal celebrity crush...

God, I am about to meet her. This is all so crazy. I mean I have met her once before but this time we know each other so much better and honestly have gotten really close. I would consider her a really good friend and we have talked in real like for like 10 minutes and most of it was with my siblings.

I pull into the house of the address she gave me as I gulp and get out walking to the door and knocking on it... oh man...

I see the door open as I soon see her there.... in a black dress.... god damn girl. I look at her up and down and soon our eyes lock.

"God you are beautiful" I say finally managing to talk as I look at her face as she smiles at me.

We exchange a nice hug as I wrap my arms around her never wanting to let her go as we soon let go and she brings her hands to my chest and messing with my tie as I smile at her.

"You look very handsome Lynch" I smile at her my heart racing.

"So what happend to it being not casual" She asks as I laugh a bit "Yea well like I said I am talking before the game so I had to dress up" She nods and smiles at me taking her hands off of my tie "I'm happy you had to dress up"

"And I'm happy your coming with me LA Girl"

"I'm happy you invited me Colorado" I smile as I hold out my hand for her as she smiles grabbing it as she steps out of the house closing the door and putting her purse on as we walk down the steps and of course me being the gentlemen I am I open the door for her.

"Wow such a gentlemen" She says as she gets in the car. I smile at her "You know it" I say closing the door as she smiles at me as I walk around the car to my side getting in putting my seat belt on as I start to back out of her drive way.

"Nice house by the way" She smiles "Thanks Lynch, I moved in not to long ago" I nod continuing to drive.

"You look amazing" I say again as she smiles at me "You mentioned that"

"I know but damn Marano. If you take a insta pic I am done for" She giggles as I turn and look at her smiling soon looking back at the road.

"So what number is Lynch again"

"32" I reply as she nods as I smile at her "I got a little present for you" She looks at me confused as I stop at a red light and smile at her.

"What kind of present"

"It's nothing just a little something for the game, and maybe future Hockey outs" She smiles at me curiosity in her eyes.

"Calm down Curious George you will find out soon" She giggles "Oh man and his partner in crime 'Tall Yellow guy"

"That's me" I say as Laura giggles smiling wide as I smile at her when I soon hear a Honk and quickly look away driving through the light as I hear Laura laughing.

"Haha your face when he honked" I roll my eyes and glancing at her "Shut up, it startled me"

"Why to busy looking at me" She smirks as I smirk back "exactly" She blushes as it's now my turn to smirk at her.

"Your adorable, you know that"

She smiles "You tell me that often"

"Good" I reply soon pulling into the arena as I park the car and run to her side opening the door for her as she smiles at me "Lynch is such a gentleman I would of never known this"

"Yea well when you stop thinking I am a 80 year old man you realize how sweet I am" I say as she rolls her eyes getting out of the car as I interlock our hands. I lock the car as we start to walk into the arena our hands still connected.

We walk in as I see her look around amazed "It's so nice" I smile nodding "It really is, and it gets better every year" She nods smiling as I guide her around the mobs of people till I see my family.

"Hey guys" I say as they turn around and smile at me and then wider at Laura.

"Ahhh Laura" Rydel squeals as her and Laura exchange a hug. They also have been DM'ing on the insta if you were wondering, so they are closer as well.

They pull away as Laura gives hugs to all my siblings.

"Where's mom and dad" I ask

"They will be here in a couple minutes, got held up in traffic" Riker replies as I nod.

"Here Laura, this is from Rossy" Rydel says as she gives Laura the bag as she looks at me.

"Don't worry it's not some prank" I say as she rolls her eyes.

"We are going to go talk to Mini r5 we will catch you at the interviews" Riker says as we nod and they walk off.

I look at Laura grabbing her hand and pulling her to an open space as we sit at a couch.

"Open it" I say as she looks at me and opens the bag and takes out the jersey sweatshirt as she smiles at me.

"Oh my god Ross" She says as she opens it up revealing 32 on the front and then 32 on the back with Lynch as well.

"Are you serious" She asks as I smile.

"Yea it's from like 2 years ago, I bet it would fit you" She smiles at me bringing her hands around my neck pulling me into a hug as I smile hugging her back as we pull away as she smiles at it.

"It would look stupid if I put it over the dress I feel" She says as I shrug "I mean it's a longer dress, you could put it on in the arena, it gets cold in there anyways, and I know LA girls can not stand the heat" She rolls her eyes at me "Alright Colorado I see where this is going" I smile at her as I throw away the bag and she grabs the jersey.

"Shall we walk around a bit before my interview" She smiles nodding as we stand up interlocking hands as we start walking around exploring the place... man am I having fun with this girl.