Chapter 22

Laura's POV:

I hear shouting as I look to see the teams entering the rink as I look around and sure enough I soon see a number 32 as I smile as he comes closer and sits down of course right in front of us along with his brothers I am assuming and team mates.

"Hey Ross" Rydel yells as he turns around and smiles at us "Long time no see" I smile at him holding up the jersey as he smiles at it and then at me.

"Yo Lynch stop flirting with your girlfriend and help us out here" Some guy says as Ross groans standing up "Your such an ass Gus" This Gus guy laughs as Ross helps carrying the water thing onto the bench, and then heads out onto the rink to I guess warm up... damn he skates fast...

"Gus is our cousin" Rydel nudges me as I nod "Got it"

The game soon starts as my eyes are fixed on one player... and that player being number 32. Watching him in his natural element it's awesome. Watching him glide across the ice without a care in the world.

I hear the final buzzer go off as the two teams go to the middle high fiving and what not as the Lynch boys soon come back to the bench as Ross smiles at me.

"Great Job out there Lynch"

He smiles "Thanks Marano, I enjoyed the cheerleader" I blush a bit as he smiles at me.

"Nice point by the way" He smiles "Thanks, it was all for you" I smile at him "I'll see ya in a couple minutes" I nod as he skates off the ice to the locker room.

"Come on let's get food" Rydel says pulling me along to the food part of this arena, damn what does this place not have.

We get a nice and big table as we sit down waiting for the Lynch Boys to come when I soon see them and smile as Ross steals the seat on the other side of me as I smile at him.

"Oh by the way Laura, Ross showed us the preview you gave him for your new song and it's so awesome" I hear Rocky say as I smile at him "Awe thanks Rocky, but your guy's new music is pretty amazing as well" They smile at me. "Thanks Laura" I nod at Riker.

"Oh my god Laura we totally have to perform together one day" I smile at Rydel nodding "Yea that sounds awesome" I say as I see Stormie and Mark smile at me as I look at them mouthing "Do you know" They nod as I smile.

I am going to be opening up for r5 in a couple days and I am so excited for it. I know it's going to be an awesome time. I can't wait but for now I am going to enjoy the time I have with Ross before it goes back to the non stop texting.

==============

Ross just pulled into my drive way as I look at my house sadly. I turn to Ross to see him looking at me.

"I had a lot of fun Laura" I smile at him "I had a ton of fun to Ross" I say as he smiles "We should hang out again soon" He says as I nod "Sounds like a plan"

I look at my house and sigh "Well I guess I should go" I say as he nods "I will text you when I get home" I nod "You better, I will be waiting" He smiles "Trust me I will" I smile at him leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek as I see him get a little red as I smile grabbing my purse bag thing and the jersey.

"Thanks again for the jersey" He smiles nodding "Of course, thanks for the amazing night"

I smile "Thank you for the amazing night as well" I say as he smiles as I get out of the car waving to him as I enter the house and watch from the window to see him pull out and head down the road. I smile as I lock up the house and head up to my room changing into sweats and shrug putting the jersey on and then laying in bed snuggling under the covers, as I scroll through my phone to see #Raura trending on twitter as I see a ton of pictures of Ross and I entering , and leaving together and just being together and then clips from the interview, oh man. The Raura ship is really setting sail now.

I continue scrolling through twitter for god knows how long as I smile at all the pictures when I hear my phone go off as I see.

Colorado: #Ruara is Number 1 trending on Twitter right now

I laugh at the text quickly responding.

Laura: Yea I know I am looking through it right now

Colorado: There's so many dang pictures of us

Laura: I know there's got to be over like 1000

Colorado: There cute *smirks*

Laura: *rolls eyes* Of course you would say that

Colorado: What we do look cute together

My mouth drops as I look at the text reading it like 50 times.

Colorado: You good?

I realize I have not responded

Laura: Yea I am fine and we do look pretty cute

Colorado: Internally smiling right now

Laura: My lord Lynch what am I going to do with you

Colorado: Let me take you out *Smirks*

Laura: This again

Colorado: Yes this again. Rydel had to tell you I was a huge flirt

Laura: Oh indeed she did

Colorado: Oh god how much more did she say

Laura: She said how madly in love you were in me and how you are planning to ask me to marry you next time we see each other

Colorado: Oh great so she did not say all my plans

Laura: LMFAO

Colorado: Haha

Laura: I should go to bed I have to go to the studio early tomorrow

Colorado: Yea I do to actually

Laura: Night Ross

Colorado: Sweet Dreams Marano