Chapter 77

Ross's POV:

I wake up and ugh... I'm going to have to get use to this tour bus bunk again. Ow my back... God.... I stand up stretch and see Laura's bed empty.. hmm where is she. I walk to the front of the bus to see her nowhere to be seen, and see no one in the bathroom, must be in the back of the bus. I walk to the back of the bus and smile to see Laura and Ryland dancing as I see them playing Just Dance as they are dying of laughter.

Laura glances over at me and smiles waving as she continues to the play the game as I decide to sit down and watch them soon the game ended.

"Yes I won" Laura squeals as Ryland groans "No Fair that's 5 in a row now" He pouts as Laura laughs, and looks at me "Morning Ross"

"Morning Laur" I say as she smiles coming over to me sitting next to me laying her head on my shoulder.

"Let's play Call of Duty again" I hear Ryland say as Laura groans "Ry no we are not playing that stupid game again" She says as I laugh "How long have you two been up for jeez" They laugh.

"Well unlike you guys I wake up when I hear storms, and Laura woke up as well, and we could not fall back asleep so we have been up since like 6 am" I hear Ryland say as I look at them "Jeez guys, that's like 4 hours" They nod and let out a laugh.

"We have been playing a lot of games" Laura says giggling as I smile.

"Alright Laur you want to play NHL 19" Ryland asks as Laura looks at him "Seriously have you seen me play hockey before" She asks as he laughs "No I watched Ross glide across the ice with you"

"How rude" She says as I laugh.

"NHL is different than real hockey, you don't actually have to skate Laur, try it out" I say as she groans "Ugh fine" She says as Ryland smiles sitting next to her and handing her the controller as I watch them start to play NHL.

It's only been a couple minutes and Laura is already down by 2... I nudge her as she looks at me and I hold my hand out as she smiles giving me the controller as I start to play it scoring right away and then handing her the controller back as Ryland looks at Laura shocked.

"WHAT HOW" He yells as Laura laughs "Get good Ry come on" She says as he groans as I laugh as Laura hands me the controller back as I start to play against Ryland again.

I soon score again giving Laura the controller back quick as Laura jumps out and gets in front of Ryland

"HA TAKE THAT" She yells as Rylan groans pushing her onto the couch as she growls "Butthole" She says as Ryland laughs as she sits back up and starting to play the game herself against Ryland again as I smile watching her cute little concentrated face... this girl is literally the best girl in the whole world... she's perfect.

==================

"NOOOOO"

"OH MY GODDDD"

"YESSS"

"NOOOOOO"

"I WON OH MY GOD" Laura screams jumping up and jumping around smiling as I smile at her. After I scored the 2 goals for her she actually started to get the hang of it and the final score was 6-5 Laura winning.

"Damn Ry, Ross's girlfriend just beat your ass" Riker says as I laugh as Rylan looks at the screen.

"I can not believe this" Ryland says as Laura laughs "You lost I won, you lost hahah" She says laughing as Ryland groans "Shut up Laura" He says as Laura laughs coming to my side as the others are still laughing.

"I can't believe Laura beat you bro" Rocky says as Ryland sighs "She's older"

"Seriously were playing the older card here now" Laura says as Ryland laughs nodding "Yes, yes we are" Laura rolls her eyes "What are you 20, I'm like barely a year older"

"Your still older" Laura rolls her eyes "Your just a salty little boy" She says as Ryland groans "Your a meanie" I laugh as Laura lays her head against my arm as I smile wrapping my arm around her. I hear her whisper "Thanks" I smile at her nodding as she cuddles up to my side smiling.

"You guys want food" I hear Rydel say as we all nod.

"What we getting" I ask.

"Mom texted me saying her and dad are getting Taco Bell, what do you all want" She asks as we all tell Rydel our order as she texts our parents the orders.

===================

"Thanks guys" We all say to our parents as we sit in the back room digging into our tacos along with our parents.

"Of course"

"You should of seen the look on the employees face when we ordered"

"She's like dang you guys have a ton of kids" We all laugh.

"That's right that must of been fun ordering food, I forgot how many Lynch's there are" Laura says as we all laugh.

"And most of the time we had Ratliff as well" Rocky says as Ratliff smiles nodding "Honorary member of the Lynch Clan" He says as we laugh.

We all continue to talk and laugh.

"Ryland your quiet what's up" I hear my mom say.

"Nothing" Ryland replies as Laura laughs.

"He's just salty cause his brothers girlfriend beat him at Hockey" Laura says as Ryland groans "Maranooooo I swear" He says as Laura laughs.

"Seriously Laura beat you at hockey"

"Okay shut up she won by one point and she scored in like the last second" Ryland says as Laura laughs "I still won you loser" She says as Ryland groans glaring at her "We will have a rematch and I will win"

"Well you have a full year to be the reigning champion"

"YOU WON ONE GAME" Ryland yells as we all laugh.

"That's one more than you did" Laura replies as Ryland groans "This is not fair" He groans as we all laugh.

"It's okay Ryland, just admit she's better than you" Riker says as Ryland groans as Laura laughs "It's okay Ryland I'm sure there's another game your good at"

"Oh there is and I am going to beat you"