Prequel Chapter 44: Morning to Remember

Ross's POV:

The feeling of waking up with your naked girlfriends body entangled in yours is like the best feeling ever. The sun shining in on us as I smile down at my sleeping girlfriend...Laura is my girlfriend again, and I am so fricking happy about it.

Last night was probably one of the best times ever...and that's saying a lot...we did it.... a ton....It's already fricking 2 in the afternoon...we went hard last night.....Surprised the neighbors did not send noise complaints....

Everything about this feels like a dream...it feels like forever since she's been mine again but she's finally back in my arms and I am never letting her go again...never. Literally never talking to another girl, the only one I want is the one sleeping peacefully in my arms right now....

Or maybe is waking up in my arms but same thing. I look down to see Laura moving a bit as I soon see her eyes open as she looks up at me a huge smile on her face "So I did not dream it, we really are back together" I smile nodding "And we are never ever ever breaking up again ever" I say as she smiles at me and then smirks "How you know I am going to say yes again" She says with a laugh as I look at her "You said Yes and I do once you will do it again" I say as she giggles closing her eyes laying against my chest.

"I'm so in love with you" I whisper pressing my lips to her hair, feeling her arms wrap around me tighter as she mumbles "and I'm so in love with you". I smile holding her as our naked bodies are tangled together and I never want to untangle them.

"You know last night I was tempted to just ask you to marry me again" I say as she looks up at me widening her eyes "Wait seriously" She says as I nod "I mean we both love each other but then I realized I probably should at least wait a week" I say as she giggles kissing my cheek.

"Would you have said yes if I did" I say as she looks at me.

"I said I knew I could not live without you right" She asks as I smile "Damn I should of just done it" I say as she laughs "Why rush it, we both know we are going to spend the rest of our lives together, let's just enjoy being girlfriend and boyfriend again" I hear her say as I nod "Yea that's what I was thinking."

"Plus we would have to plan a wedding again and I really don't want to go through that again yet" She says sighing as I laugh "We did great last time baby"

She looks at me "WE! WE DID GREAT" She yells as I laugh "Okay you did great doing basically everything and I did a good job picking out the cake" She rolls her eyes laughing "God I love you" She says sitting up on me a bit and kissing me as I smile kissing her back smiling as I mumble against her lips "That was so hot" I hear her giggle as we continue to kiss, as I think this is right where we belong...together and so in love...

===================

We have been laying in bed just cuddled up together enjoying this so much as I soon hear.

"We probably should get up" I hear her say as I groan wrapping my arms around her tighter "We don't have to" I say as she laughs kissing my arm "I know but we probably should get ready for your siblings" She says as I groan "I hate so much that your right" I say annoyed as I hear her giggle.

"Stay over again tonight I don't care" I hear her say as I smile kissing her head. "Your the best girlfriend ever" I say as she giggles as I think.

"Wait so like are we still technically ex's I mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend but technically are we still ex-wife and husband" I ask confused as she rolls over a bit on me to face me as she looks at me confused.

"I don't know, I mean how often do an ex wife and husband get back together" She asks as I laugh "Probably never, I bet we are the only case" I say as she giggles "We are just so special" I smile at her "We sure are" I say as she smiles, and looks at me.

"I want to know the answer to that like I don't think I can just ask google" She says as I laugh reaching over and grabbing my phone typing it out on my phone as I look.

"There is nothing that answers our question" I say with a laugh.

"Hmm I wonder why" she says as I laugh putting the phone back on the night stand, as I feel Laura moving around as I look at her "Where do you think your going" I say as she giggles "To the shower" she says as I smile "Oooo I will join" I say as she rolls her eyes "I don't have a choice do I" I shake my head laughing as she giggles "Come on Lynch" she says getting up as I freeze looking at her still mind blown by her beauty 8 years later. She turns and looks at me "Seriously Ross" she groans as I laugh "Your so beautiful what can I say" I defend myself as she rolls her eyes walking to the bathroom as I jump up following her getting behind her turning her around as she looks at me with a smile "Hey"

"Hi" I respond as she smiles turning back around and starting the water as we soon get in and well....I mean.... we really did not shower....

And just like Last Night was a Night to Remember this morning well...it was A Morning to Remember