Chapter 80

Ross's POV:

We have been officially on Tour for 1 Week and it has been such an amazing week, and to think we have so many more left.

Laura and I have been doing amazing, and yesterday was 1 week of officially been together, so after our concert we went out for dinner, it was really nice. Laura is literally always on my mind, I can't get her off my mind...

Speaking of Laura...

"Ross it's already 3 o clock, and Laura is still not up, she's normally the first one up" I hear Rydel say as I sigh knowing she's right. "I'm going to check on her" I say getting up and going to the bunks kneeling down and opening her curtain to see her asleep cuddled up to my hoodie. I smile as I shake her a bit as she soon opens her eyes looking at me confused.

"I just wanted to check on you it's already 3 and..."

"Owwwww Rossssss, help please" I hear her groan as I look at her worried.

"What's wrong Laur, what hurts baby" I say as she looks at me "It's that time, and I need help" She says as I look at her "Oh god. I will get Rydel" I say as Laura nods her head "I will be right back" I say standing up and going to the living room and looking at Rydel.

"Is she okay" She asks as I sigh "It's her monthly calling" Rydel gives me a sad look "Awe poor girl, she's going to learn it's so bad on the bus" Rydel says standing up "I got her don't worry" I nod sitting down as Rydel walks to the bunks.

"God I hope they don't end up on it at the same time" Riker mumbles as I nod "God that would be horrible" Rocky says.

"I don't even remember Laura being on it before, she might not be that bad" I say thinking about it as the guys look at me.

"Trust me bro there all horrible" Riker says "Sav threw pencils at me last time" He says as I laugh "That's funny"

"You won't be laughing for long" Ratliff says as I hear a yell come from Laura...

"Do I go" I ask as he laughs "Just wait, it will be worse" I groan and go on my phone when soon Rydel comes back and looks at me "Go fix her" She says as I look at her "Woahhh why me" I ask as she rolls her eyes "Cause she wants you" She says as I smile to myself, as I get up and walk to Laura's bunk to see her laying in it looking very upset. I bend down and look at her grabbing her hand as she looks at me sending me a slight smile "Hey Ross" I smile "Hi Laur, how you feeling" I ask as she gives me the really eyes "Like shit if you must know" She says as I sigh and look at her "Scoot over" I say as she smiles scooting over as I get in with her closing the curtain as I smile at her "Get over her girl" I say as she cuddles up to me and brings my hoodie over us as well.

"You love that hoodie don't you" She nods her head as I smile at her "It's a comfortable hoodie" I say as she nods "You wear it like out all the time" She says laughing a bit as I smile "Want to watch our show" I ask as Laura turns her head and smiles at me "Yes" She replies as I grab her laptop from her little shelves she has in her bunk as I grab the earphone putting them in the laptop as we put them in our ears as I unlock her laptop putting in on our laps as I go to Netflix going to The Office and hitting play, as we cuddle up together as we watch The Office... see this is not bad at all. Laura is a perfect angel when it comes to this....

================

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" I look at Laura scared as she screams out in pain.

"Laur it's going to..."

"IF YOU TELL ME IT'S GOING TO BE OKAY I AM GOING TO KILL YOU LYNCH" She screams as I widen my eyes "Want me to get Advil" I ask as she nods holding her head. I kiss her head and get up out of the bunk going to the kitchen as I see my siblings look at me worried.

"She good" I roll my eyes "Oh yea she's just great" I say going through the cabinets.

"Rydel what do I give her, what Advil" I ask as Rydel comes to the counter going through it and handing me a box "That should do the trick" I smile at her "Thanks" I realize she has her phone up "You live streaming" I ask as she nods as I smile leaning on her shoulder and waving at the screen "Hey guys what's up" I say as I see a lot of Hi Ross's and where's Laura and Rauras.

"Laura is not feeling to well right now" I say to them as I read the comments more "Yea Laura is Dope as well" I say with a laugh when I soon hear. "LYNCH GET BACK HERE" I widen my eyes as Rydel laughs along with my siblings and Ratliff.

"Oh boy, See ya guys some other time" I say to the live stream as I walk off with the Advil and water bottle back to her bunk and getting down into it and giving it to her as she takes it and chugging the water down putting it back on her shelf when she's done as she lays against me sighing.

"I hate this" I hear her mumble as I wrap my arm around her "I hate seeing you like this to" I whisper as I see her look up at me "Why are you so sweet" She asks as I laugh "You just screamed at me" I say as she laughs "I'm hormonal okay" She says as I laugh pressing my lips to hers as I feel her kiss back with a smile... see I can control her, If I want to.