Prequel Chapter 41: Teen Choice Awards

Ross's POV:

"And the winner for Tv actress goes to..." I hear Zendaya who is the host this year say. I grab Laura's hand sending her a smile and a 'you got this look' as she smiles as Zendaya opens the envelope looking at it and smiling "Laura Marano" She says as I smile as Laura and myself jump up as I give her a tight hug whispering "I knew you were going to win" She smiles as Maia gives her a quick hug as she walks up smiling as Maia whispers "That's your girl" I laugh and smile at her "Indeed she is" I say smiling as I look at Laura to see her and Zendaya hugging and then pulling away as she starts talking, more like rambling not knowing what to say like normal... but it's the cutest thing ever.

Laura soon walks back as I smile high fiving her as she smiles sitting down.

"Ahhh Laura congrats" Maia squeals again as Laura smiles "Thanks Maia"

"Good job Laura you deserved it so bad" I hear Rudy say as Laura smiles "Thanks Rudy" I smile at her and whisper "My congrats to you is later" I say with a smirk as Laura mouth drops as she looks at me whispering "You really are not trying to hide the fact you think your getting me tonight" She says as I smirk putting my hand on her thigh as she jumps a bit as I whisper almost touching her ear "Oh I so am, stop acting like you don't want it" I say as she looks at me blushing as I smile leaning back in my seat as I keep my hand on her thigh as Laura fidgets as I look at her "Having trouble baby girl" I say as she groans and looks at me "This is not fair" She says as I laugh "This is what you get for playing with my hair a couple days ago" I say as she rolls her eyes laying her head against my arm as I smile wrapping my free hand around her as we continue to watch the award show.

==================

"And nominees for Male Hottie Shawn Mendes, Chris Hemsworth, Cole Sprouse, Zac Efron, and Ross Lynch" My mouth drops as Laura looks at me smiling "Say what now" I say as she laughs "You had no idea did you" I shake my head as she laughs.

"And Male Hottie goes to..." I hear Zendaya trail off once again opening the envelope and smile "Ross Lynch" My mouth drops as Laura smiles "Go up there hottie" She says as I laugh getting up as Laura gives me a hug Maia joining in as I soon escape from there arms and walk up on stage hearing screams and squeals from a ton of girls as I walk to Zendaya as she smiles giving me a hug

"Good job Ross" I smile "Thanks" I say as she hands it to me as I look out "Well first of all thanks" I say confused at what to even say. I hear Zendaya laugh as she talks into the mic "He had no idea guys, His awesome ex-wife wanted to surprise him so if he looks completely shocked he is literally completely shocked" My mouth drops as I look at Zendaya "Wait seriously" I say as she laughs nodding "She's been hiding this for like a month now" My mouth drops "Wow. Okay then." I say as I hear a lot of laughter.

"Well thank you guys so much for voting for me, and especially my family and friends who have supported me through everything and I guess my awesome ex wife" I say with a laugh "But seriously this is so awesome, and I'm so thankful for all of you that have stuck with me along this crazy journey" I say smiling and waving as I walk off high fiving a ton of teenage fans as I walk back to my seat as I see Laura smiling as I set the award on the seat as I grab Laura hugging her as she giggles giving me a hug back as we sit down not wanting to disturb the people behind us as we sit down putting the awards on the ground as I look at her, and she smiles at me.

"Congrats 2026 Hottie" She says as I smile at her "How did you find out" I ask confused "I was going through the list of names and I came across yours. I was waiting for you to say something but you never did so I figured you did not know, and I was right. Ross you weren't even going to come" She says with a laugh as I look at her shocked "I can't believe you hid this from me for so long" I say as she laughs "It was hard when all you went on about was how I was going to win" She says with a giggle.

"And I still won without like promoting myself at all" I say shocked as she smiles "Your just to hot" I smile at her "And your to beautiful" I say as she smiles at me "I might of promoted you a bit" She says as I look at her confused "How" I ask "Secretive" she says as I look at her confused "Fine I had Rydel text me when you were not like by your phone and I went on Instagram telling people to vote for you" She says as I smile at her "Awwww you really are the best ex-wife" I say as she rolls her eyes laughing.

"You were so shocked" She says with a giggle. "Yea I was at like a lost for words" I say as she laughs "Damn I beat what Efron, Hemsworth, Mendes and Sprouse. You married the right guy" I say as she laughs smiling at me "I know I did" she says as I smile at her feeling so amazing.....she does love me....I smile at her as her head lays back on my arm as I wrap around my arm around her once again as we continue to watch the rest of the show.....this time with no more surprises.