Prequel Chapter 32: Fun with Diesel

June 3, 2026

Ross's POV:

"LAURAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"I"MMMMMM SORRYYYYYYYY"

Laura screams as she runs away from me running down the Disney Hallways as I soon see that we got to set as Laura runs getting trapped on it.

"Ha, I got you now"

"No Ross. Please I'm sorry" Laura says breathing heavily as I smirk running to her as she tries to escape but it's to late I already got her in my grasp as I pick her up causing her to squeal slapping my back.

"Rosssss let me down" She squeals trying to get out of my grasp as I laugh holding her.

"I can do this all day Marano" She groans continuing to slap my back and ultimately fails as she soon stops and looks at me.

"This is not fair" She groans as I laugh.

"Your adorkable" I say as the video cuts out and here I am in an interview with fricking Vin Diesel for the new Fast and Furious movie and we get side tracked talking about Raura.

"Wow Raura is so real" He says as I groan nudging him as he does that Vin Diesel laugh.

"Well tell us what the heck went on here, this was captured by your co-star Maia Mitchell"

"First of all I am going to kill Maia for posting that" I mumble as the interview and Vin laugh at me.

"Laura and I are good friends, best friends even and we always have been, and that just proves it" I say hoping to sound convincing.

"I don't get Lynch, he's best friends with his Ex like how does that even happen" I hear Vin say as I roll my eyes "It's called Raura bro, look it up" I say as he laughs nudging me as I laugh.

"You should ask him about the pictures that him and Miss. Marano posted on their Instagram and twitter a couple days ago" I hear Vin say as I groan.

"Really you just had to say that."

"Oh we were going to talk about them trust me" I hear the interviewer say as Vin laughs.

"I mean those two pictures do not look just like best friends" She says as my picture and Laura's picture are put side by side.

"Okay to be fair they were taken when we were together" I say.

"So you weren't best friends in those pictures" Vin says as I look at him

"Okay are you the interviewer now" He laughs "Nope, I just like messing with you" I roll my eyes "I know you do you threw me off the side of a plane" I say as he laughs, referencing a shot in the movie.

"Anyways Raura is a friendship" I say as the interviewer nods.

"Will it become something more in the future" She asks as I can't help but smile "I think both Laura and I know that we won't be able to stay just friends forever" I say as the interviewer smiles.

"Awww he's so in love" I glare at Vin as he laughs as we start to talk about the actual movie again.

========================

"Oh look who it is the guy who is like oh we will become something more in the future" I hear Laura say from on set as I roll my eyes "Oh hush" I say as she laughs. "Laura stop flirting with your husband" I smirk at her as her jaw drops.

"Whattttt I was not." She defends.

"And wait he's not my husband so ha" She says as Chris rolls his eyes.

"Just start the scene again" He says as Laura laughs and starting her scene as I sit down and watching her and Maia talk about how Chloe caught Hunter and Ava about to kiss on the couch.

I pull my phone out going through twitter while I wait for my scene when I see a text from.. god.... seriously.

Courtney: Ross I'm sorry. I really am.

Ross: Leave me and Laura the hell alone.

Ross: Don't text me again.

Courtney: Ross please

Ross: Get lost Courtney

Courtney: Wait Ross please

Ross: I said get lost

Courtney: Fine but look at this picture it was taken last night

I roll my eyes as I see Courtney send a picture as my mouth drops at the sight of the picture...there is Laura....at a bar....very fricking close to another guy.....they are like inches apart.....

Ross: Where the fuck did you get this

Courtney: I was there I saw it first hand Ross

Ross: I don't believe you

Courtney: Fine you don't have to, but just know Laura is not innocent

I groan turning my phone off as I think....Laura did say she was busy last night....I thought it was just for work.....My attention goes back to set as I see Laura and Bradley hugging.....god why does everything she does with another guy hurt so much....oh right cause your in love with her .. Why would she go to a bar and be doing that with another guy..... I mean come on we are not just best friends.....

"And cut. Good job guys" I hear Chris say. "5 minute water break then we will do the next scene" He says as Laura smiles walking over to me.

"Hey Ross" She says cheerfully as I roll my eyes ignoring her.

"Ross what's wrong" I hear her ask.....you should know.

"Ross why are you ignoring me, what happend" She asks as I roll my eyes "You should know" I say as I see her look at me confused.

"Ross tell me" She says as I look at her "You said you would not lie to me right" I say as Laura nods. "Ross I would not lie to you" I hear her say as I look at her. "What were you doing last night" I ask as she looks at me "Ross I told you already, I was busy in the studio finishing one of my songs" I hear her say as I roll my eyes "Wow you really just lied to me" I say.

"Ross what the hell are you talking about" She says raising her voice as I roll my eyes "I can't believe you right now" I say as she looks at me "What the fuck are you talking about Lynch. I literally was in the studio last night until like midnight" She says sounding upset now.

"Whatever Laura" I say getting up walking away not daring to look back at her.