Chapter 50

Laura's POV:

I walk downstairs looking for Ross when I smile seeing him laying on the couch wrapped up in a blanket watching Hockey. I smile and walk over without him seeing me and get on the couch as he looks at me his eyes widening as he looks at me. I smile to myself and get on the couch getting in between his legs once again and laying my head on his chest cuddling up to him as I feel his arms slowly go around my back touching my bare back since I just have a sports bra and spandex on right now.

"Is this your way of trying to get me to be turned on cause if it is, it's totally working" I giggle as I look at him smiling.

"You want to get under the blanket" He asks as I nod as he slips the blanket off of him when I realize... he only has his fricking Calvin Klein briefs on...

"It's okay Laura just lay down" He says in a soft tone as I look at him.

"I'm not going to do anything" He says softly as I smile at him laying back on him cuddling up to him as he puts the blanket back over us, and his arms going around my bare back again as I turn my head and watch the TV as well.

I feel his hands going through my hair as I smile looking up at him as he smiles "Do you care" I shake my head smiling as I rest my head back on him watching the TV as he plays with my hair.

"I'm so sorry I did not believe you right away Laura-"

"Ross don't worry about it. You had trust in Riker and well-"

"He betrayed my trust, I can't believe him" I hear Ross say as I lift my head up and look to see a hurt and like agitated Ross. I press my lips to his cheek letting them linger for a bit until I see him smile as I pull away and smile at him.

"God your so amazing" I hear him say as I smile more.

"I knew you would never do that to me I was just so confused" I hear him mumble as I smile "It's okay Ross, If Vanessa did that to me I probably would of believed her as well"

"I just feel really bad"

"Ross don't it's over and were fine, and probably closer than we would of been if this did not happend" I say thinking about the kiss we had in the woods.

Ross looks at me and then smirks.... oh god...

"So how was your second kiss" He asks as I smile "It was not to shabby" I say as he smiles "Really" I nod as I see a big smile on his face. I decide to mess with him.

"Yea Harry Potter is a great kisser" I say as his face drops as I burst out laughing as he glares at me.

"That's not nice" He pouts as I smile "I'm just kidding Rossy" I say as he groans "Your mean"

"The kiss was amazing Ross just like the first one" I say honestly as I see his eyes light up as he smiles at me wrapping his arms around me holding me in a protective way.

"Shit" I hear Ross mumble as I look up at him worried as his eyes soften as he looks at me "Sorry I just realized I never texted my siblings Rydel is probably got the military to find me" I hear Ross say as I laugh "Don't worry I texted her before I got into the shower telling her I found you and your at my place"

He smiles nodding "Thanks you just saved my ass"

"Oh no she's still pissed at you" I say as he sighs "Don't worry I'm here" I say interlocking out fingers as he smiles at our interlocked hands and then at me.

"Your so perfect" I hear him whisper causing me to smile at him.

"You are to" I whisper making him smile.

"Your my Cali Girl" I hear him mumble as I smile at him.

"You guys made that into a song" I say as he laughs nodding as I shake my head "What are you going to say when someone asks about what the songs meaning is because we know one of the like millions of interviews we are going to be doing will ask"

"I will say it's about my Cali Girl" I roll my eyes at him "Oh yea that will go down well, and what happens when they ask who this Cali Girl is"

He laughs "They already know who it is" He says as I blush as he smiles at me.

"Seriously Ross" I groan as he shrugs "I don't know, I don't want to lie to the fans about the meaning of the song though" I hear him say as I just smile at how caring he is.

"How many new songs are actually about me" I ask as he puts on that innocent face.

"I don't know" He says quietly as I give him a really look.

"I can call Rydel right now and ask her" He groans "Like them all" I hear him mumble as I widen my eyes hitting his chest playfully "Rossssss"

He laughs "What are fans going to think when they hear a ton of fricking love songs the second we meet" I say as he shrugs "I don't care what they think. I just want you to know what you mean to me" I hear him say as my heart explodes from the feels as I wrap my arms around his neck and cuddling up closer to him smiling.

"I say I answered that correctly" I just nod cuddling up to his bare chest smiling to myself... what is this boy doing to me is all I can think...Am I about to fall for someone that I met texting...