Prequel Chapter 58: Welcome Home Baby

1 Month Later....

October 15, 2026

Laura's POV:

"And the last topic is tour" I hear Kristen say as I look up at her with a smile "When is it" I ask excided.

"Well I think to start off a new year we do it" She says with a smile as I nod.

"Sounds perfect" I say

"Great so it's a US one and I think you might go to South America a couple times" I nod as she hands me a list "These are concert halls we got for January through March" I nod looking and smiling "Sounds awesome, so like 3 months" I say as she nods "And you would not start filming season 3 if you get it until April anyways so we are good there. I nod with a smile.

"Alright well I need to call someone special for maybe a very special person on tour as well" I smile "Wait really" I ask as she nods "I can't wait"

__________________________________

Ross's POV:

"So it would be from January to March" I nod at Andre as we go over tour talk for me.

"And it's just the U.S" I ask.

"I think a couple concerts in South America" I nod "Awesome"

"Alright so how would you feel about having maybe a partner on the tour" I hear Andre ask.

"Like who" I ask as he smiles "Trust me you will love him or her"

"Seriously you can't tell me" I ask as he shakes his head

"Ugh. Wait what about Laura she can come right" I ask as he looks at me "Ross she is going to busy on her tour during this time" He says as I look at him "Wait what" I Ask as he nods "Laura is going on tour as well" He says as I look at him sighing "Really" I ask as he nods "Yea Kristen is talking to her about it today"

"How do you know that" I ask confused.

"You know Kristen and I we talk about our favorite performers a lot together and talk about promotions for you to" I nod as he looks at me "Don't worry I bet Laura and you will be closer on tour than you thought" He says as I sigh. "I hope"

======================

I pull into the driveway as I open Laura's house with the keys she finally gave me so I don't have to use the spare as I walk in looking around and finding Laura laying on the bed playing Rocket League on the Xbox.

"When you get home" I ask "Like 10 minutes ago" she says as I nod getting on the bed when I see her pause the game and roll over looking at me with a smile "Oh god why that smile" I say as she smiles at me and grabbing an envelope from the ground and handing it to me as I look at her.

"Is something going to pop out" I ask as she rolls her eyes "Just open it" she says as I look at her and then open the envelope and taking the paper out reading it.

Welcome home baby

-L.M

I look up at Laura smiling "ARE YOU SERIOUS" I yell as she smiles "As long as you want to-"

I cut her off smashing my lips to hers as she giggles as I pull her down on the bed hovering over her, not daring to break the kiss.

I feel her hands go through my hair as I smile loving the feeling of her fingers going through my hair as my hands go to the hem of her shirt as I pull her up and setting her in my lap and I break the kiss to take off her shirt and mine as we connect our lips once again, as I feel her pull out a bit as we look at each other.

"So that's a yes then," She asks as I smile "100 percent a fucking yes," I say as she giggles smashing her lips back to mine, as we have a fun night...

====================

I wake up and smile looking down at Laura who is peacefully sleeping on me as I smile and grab the Note she gave me as I smile setting it on the bed and taking a picture of it and posting it to Twitter.

@rosslynch- I go over to Laura's house yesterday to have this waiting for me. God, I love this girl, and can't wait to wake up next to her for the rest of my life. @LauraMarano #Rauramovingin

I smile at it and continue to scroll through twitter as I see a lot of Omg's from Rydel and the rest of my family. I smile setting my phone down and softly unwrap myself from Laura and going into the bathroom that we share now...wow, never thought this would happen, again....I take a nice quick shower. I dry off and head back into....our room now to get clothes.

"Damn that's a nice wake up view" I hear my favorite voice say as I turn my head and smile at her "Morning baby"

"Morning" she says yawning and cuddling back up to the pillow as she watches me get dressed. I finish as I look at Laura to see her still watching me. I smile walking to her and sitting next to her on the bed as I watch her cuddle back up to me.

"Your so adorable" I say as she smiles up at me.

"What time you have to go to the studio" She asks.

"Like an hour" She nods "But I wanted to stop by my parents place first since it's on the way so I could grab my stuff from there" I say as she smiles up at me "I wonder why you need to get your stuff" She asks as I smile at her "I wonder why" I say as she giggles.

"After we both get home from the studio you want to go get a dresser for you, so you don't have to use like 3 duffle bags" She asks with a laugh as I smile "I can't wait"