Prequel Chapter 15: Pre Ellen Fun

May 13, 2026

Ross's POV:

I just arrived to the Ellen Set with Andre as we go to our room, and man the dejavu. Last time I was here was back in 2019 right before r5 and Laura went on our world tour. At that time Laur and I were not even officially a couple yet...damn.... and now look at us... we are broken up...

"Damn 7 years later and your back, this time only with Laura" Andre says as I nod.

"That's crazy" I say

"Laura will be here soon, she got held up on set" I nod as I sit down....waiting for Laura to get here.... I have not seen her in person since the little almost 'fall' from the Hollywood sign.

I hear the door open and talking.

"And then you were on his lap the whole time, awwww #Ruara" I hear Kristen say.

"Kristen shut your mouth already" Laura replies as I smile at her as I See Laura look at me with a smile "Hey Ross" She says as I smile waving "Hey"

"You know last time you to literally ran into each other arms because you had not hung out in like a week..."

Laura kicks Kristen "Yea we both know trust me, I remember" Laura says laughing as I smile at her.

Laura comes over and sits next to me on the couch as our managers start talking about something.

"You look pretty" I say as she smiles

"You do to"

"Thanks I have been using this all natural-" I stop as Laura breaks out laughing.

"Haha I was wondering if you were going for Austin and Ally" I laugh and nod "I'm glad you caught on" She laughs nodding "That was a good episode" She says as I smirk "Why cause I asked you to fake marry me, and we kissed and ended up with 2 kids all in a like 25 minute time period"

Laura laughs "Of course you remember all that" She says as I shrug "Austin and Ally is a great show"

"It really is" She says as I smile.

"So how's all the work and stuff"

"It's going. We are almost done with season 2, and then my music is going, and the movie roles just keep coming" She says sighing as I look at her.

"Isn't that a good thing" I ask as she nods "I mean don't get me wrong I love it and it is I am just dying over here, I barely have any time for anything again" She says as I nod "#famous problems" Laura rolls her eyes "You know I hate being known as Famous" She says as I nod "Trust me I know, but you are Laura, you are so known around the world" I say as she sighs nodding "Yea I know"

"It's a good thing Laur"

"I know it's just if I don't do these roles fans are going to be sad cause I'm not doing anything but if I do them then I am going to be dying of work over here" She says as I nod. "Yea I would not know the feeling" She looks at me and sighs "How was Fast and Furious" She asks as I smile "It was really good trailer is coming out actually Friday"

"Really seriously. That's awesome" She says with a smile.

"I know I'm excited" I say as she smiles "That's good Ross. I know I will be watching it the second it comes out" I smile at her "Thanks Laur" She nods when I hear a knock.

"Ross and Laura Lynch you guys are on" Laura and I look at each other both of us going red as I hear Andre and Kristen dying over there.

"You guys so did that" I say getting up with Laura behind me as they nod laughing.

Laura rolls her eyes "Har har so funny" Laura replies as I laugh as we follow the guy to where we walk out. I feel my heart racing as he says 2 minutes....

Laura looks at me "You good" She asks as I look at her "What if I mess up, or like freak out" I say as Laura sighs "You will be fine Ross" She says as I look at her worried "I will be right next to you the whole time" She says again as I look at still freaking out.

"Ross I promise you everything will be okay. I am going to be right next to you the whole time and if you don't want to answer something just nudge me and I will get you out of it okay" I look at her and give her a smile.

"You mean it"

"Of course Ross, besides were better together" She says as I feel my heart rate increase so much not because of nerves because I feel her squeeze my hand interlocking our fingers.

"I am right here" She says with a smile as I Smile back at her so wide hearing "You to are on" He says as we nod starting to walk out our hands still connected as I hear.