Chapter 63

Ross's POV:

We just finished practice as Kristen comes in and looks at Laura.

"It's been 3 and a half hours and she's still asleep" She says sighing as we nod.

"Yup" I say as she sighs "She has to be on set and ready in less than 45 minutes, God I am going to kill her" She says as I sigh "Wait Kristen I will just drive her to set and make sure she is ready" I say as Kristen looks at me "Are you sure Ross, I can"

"No it's fine, I was not doing anything" I say as Kristen smiles at me "Thanks Ross" I nod "You know where the set is" I nod "Yea I dropped Laura off one other time" I say as she nods "Great thanks Ross" I nod as she leaves the room as I look at my siblings "Can one of you drive my car home" I ask as Rocky nods "Yea I Got you bro" I toss him my keys "Thanks Rocky" He nods catching them as I look at Laura grabbing her bag and then picking Laura up holding her bridal style and put the hoddie back on her as she cuddles to it and my chest as I say bye to my siblings walking out of the building and to Laura's car successfully eventually unlocking it and putting Laura in buckling her up and then go to the drivers side getting in and starting the car driving to her set.

======================

I pull up to the site and park the car and looking at Laura, hmmm what do I do now. Do I wake her up... I mean I guess so.

I shake Laura a bit as she groans and I Shake her more "Laura we are at the move set, you need to wake up" She groans moving a bit.

"Kristen is going to literally kill me if you don't wake up right now and get ready for the movie" I say as Laura opens her eyes and looks at me "Your lucky I don't want Kristen killing you" She says as I smile at her as she looks at me "Did you drive me here" I nod as she smiles "Awe Ross" She says as I laugh "Yea I know I'm a sweet guy" She laughs rolling her eyes "You want to stay on set with me it's only for a couple hours, we can hang out after if I can stay up" She says finishing with a yawn as I smile "Of course I want to stay" I say as she smiles.

We get out of the car interlocking our fingers as we walk to her dressing room as she grabs the clothes and looks at me "I'll be right out" I nod at her sitting on the couch as a couple minutes later Laura comes out in her movie outfit as I smile at her "You look adorable in a beanie" I say as she smiles "Thanks Ross now come on we have to go to hair and make up" She says as I nod standing up as she guides me through the hall ways soon we go into a room as I see other people doing hair and make up and what not.

"Ahh Laura we were wondering if you were showing" I hear an older voice say as I know who it is right away Leigh Allen Baker, from good luck Charlie, she played the mom. She looks at me and smiles "Awe you brought the boyfriend" She says as Laura looks at me fast and shaking her head "What no this is Ross"

"Yea Laura I know who he is" She said in a duh voice as Laura sits down getting her make up and stuff down as I sit on the empty chair next to Laura.

"You kind of talk about him a lot" Leigh adds on as I smirk at Laura as I see her glare at her.

"What it's true" Laura rolls her eyes and looks at me "Don't listen to her" I laugh as Leigh looks at me mouthing "She always talks about you" I smile and see the door open and a guy walk in.

"Great Marano is here" He says as Laura smiles "Hey Eric"

"Hey" He looks at me confused "Laura is he with you" He says pointing at me as Laura nods "Yea he brought me here, you don't care right"

"Nope that's fine, he can stay" Laura smiles "Thanks Eric"

He nods "Come to set 4 when your done" Laura nods "Will do"

====================

It's been about 3 hours and I am pretty sure Laura is almost done for the day. I have just been chilling eating ice cream while wafting for her, I know right Ice cream this set is awesome, all the people are so friendly.

I have been actually thoroughly enjoying watching Laura act, it's been a lot fun and it's different I have watched her sing and dance for the past couple months and now I get to watch her act.

"And Cut" I hear the director yell "Great Job Laura, and Leigh" He says as they smile high fiving.

"Bam" Laura yells smiling as Leigh laughs "I still can't believe how energetic you are for running on like 5 hours of sleep" Leigh says as Laura laughs "Oh I'm not about to take a nice long sleep" She says as she looks at me smiling running over to as I move the ice cream and she gets on my lap laying her head on my shoulder as I smile holding her.

"Good job Laur" I whisper

"Thanks Ross" I hear her say back as I smile. "Can you take me to my dressing room" I hear say "If I don't get lost" I hear her giggle a bit "You got this" She says as I smile getting up holding her up which is really not necessary since she has a death grip on me. I smile as I grab my ice cream as I walk to her dressing room soon getting there and placing her on the couch as I sit on it and finish my ice cream throwing it away as she gets her normal clothes back on and fixes her hair.