Chapter 75

Ross's POV:

The Tour Buses arrived at our house as Laura and I just got back from hers putting her bags in the storage part of the bus with our crews help as the rest of my siblings load the bus up.

"Here Laur" Riker says tossing Laura her keys, after parking her car in the garage as Laura smiles "Thanks Rike, and thanks again for letting me park my car here" She says as we nod "Of course" I say. She does not want to leave her precious car outside her house for a year since her garage is being stupid and won't open, and she did not have time to fix it.

Laura stuffs her keys in her purse "God I better not lose these on tour" She says as I laugh "Just leave them here then" I say as she looks at me "That's a good idea" she says as I laugh "I'll put them in my room I have to get my guitar anyways" I say as she nods handing me the keys as I run up to my room grabbing my guitar and putting Laura's keys in my desk as I head back downstairs outside as I see Laura and Rocky playing basketball as Rocky is dominating her "Give her a chance Rock" I say as he laughs looking at Laura "She's so small it's so funny" He says as Laura groans punching him "He's mean" She says as I laugh. "This should be a fun next year" I say as they laugh "I get to beat Laura's ass in like 50 different countries" Rocky says as Laura glares at him "How rude" she says as I laugh.

"Laur come on let's pick our bunks before the boys come" Rydel says as Laura smiles "Coming" Laura says as her and Rydel run into the bus smiling. Rocky looks at me patting my back "You did good little bro" I smile at him "Thanks bro" I say smiling at the Tour Bus as it has the Tour poster on it as I smile taking a picture posting it on Instagram captioning it.

@RossLynch- Are you guys ready! Here we Come, to a city near you! #R5 and Laura Marano Official Tour

I stuff my phone back in my pocket as the other boys come out of the house as Ratliff smiles "Well the house is all locked up" I nod "Mom and dad will meet us at the venue" Ryland says as we nod, Ryland will be with us the whole time which is going to awesome having our little brother with us, it's sad not to have him around all the time so it's nice he is DJ'ing for us in a lot of spots.

"Sick, well looks like we are good to go then" I say as they nod as we head into our tour bus that I am sharing with my brothers, Rydel, and Laura which is going to be the best time of our lives, while everyone else takes the other bus that would be on the tour.

We walk on as I see the door close as I smile... It's time. We walk to living room area as I hear laughing and giggling as we walk in and I see Laura and Rydel laying on one of the couch's together with Rydel's phone as they are live on Instagram.

"Ahhh I know we are so excited to meet you guys to" I hear my excited girlfriend say as I smile going by them and going and laying on top of Laura as she groans "Ugh you Lynch's" She says as I laugh wrapping my arms around her neck holding her as I see her smile at me and then looks back at Rydel's phone as I lay against Laura closing my eyes.

"Awe Raura" I hear Rydel say I smile still my eyes closed.

"Delly, Laura did you pick your bunks" I hear Riker ask.

"Yea we did, we put our phones on the ones we chose" I hear Laura respond.

"Alright we will pick ours then Ross you coming" I groan "I'm comfortable" I say.

"Your going to miss out then bro" I roll my eyes "I don't care give me the one across from Marano" I say as they laugh at me as I feel Laura's hands in my hair as I smile relaxing completely.

"Yea we just got on the road and our heading to the LA Venue right now for our first show" I hear Rydel say as I enjoy laying on Laura.

"Yup we have some special performers for the LA concert" Laura says cheerfully.

"Hey Raura someone asked if Raura is real" Rydel says as I look up at Laura as she looks at me and then I smile at the camera "I don't know guys is it real" I say as I see the chat going crazy with Rauras and the fact I am laying on her.

"Oooo we totally should do a tour of the bus" Rydel squeals.

"Im not getting off Laura so have fun with that" I say as Rydel glares at me smacking me "Get off her"

"Nooooo" I groan as Rydel rolls her eyes and looks at Laura "Boys" She mumbles as Laura laughs still playing with my hair.

"Fine I will do it myself, Laura join if Loverboy is not on you" She says as Laura laughs "Will do" She says as Rydel leaves the room talking showing the kitchen and other things as Laura looks at me whispering "The beds are probably more comfy" She says as I smile up at her "God you are the best" I say as she laughs as I jump off her as she gets up as well as I grab her hand as we walk through the bus going all the way to the back to the bunks as Laura goes to her bunk as I look across "Were across from each other bunk mates" I say as I go into my bunk and look at her patting the spot next to me scooting over to the wall "Come on get in these are actually pretty big" I say as Laura smiles getting in next to me as I wrap my arms around her pulling her to my chest as she lays her head on my chest as I smile "And just think this is the next year" I say as Laura smiles looking at me "I can't wait"