Prequel Chapter 49: Moody Ross

Laura's POV:

It's been three weeks since Ross and I got together and it has been incredible, everything is so amazing, and Ross basically lives here at this point, he has stayed over every night since we got together. He might as well just move in...again. Since he did end up moving in a while back but then well.... everything went to shit.

I walk out of the bathroom as I see Ross laying on the bed on his phone looking sad.

"You okay" I ask as Ross jumps up throwing his phone and looks at me.

"What yea I'm fine" he says as I look at him worried.

"You just threw your phone" I say as he shakes his head "You scared me" I look at him confused as I walk to the bed and getting in it going next to Ross cuddling to him as he does not move. I look up to see him not facing me...he is so playing hard to get right now... I smirk moving my hand to his boxers waistband as he does not even budge....

"Laura I'm tired" I hear him say as I look at him as he moves me hand and turns on his side away from me....What is up with him....

"Ross" I say as he does not move or respond to me. Ross never turns away from me....or does this....something must be up.

"Ross what's the matt-"

"Laura please just go to sleep" I hear him say in a monotone voice...what is up with him...why is he being like this, even tired Ross cuddles with me....

He must be in a mood...

I sigh trying to fall asleep but I miss his warmth....I literally try everything to fall asleep but I literally can not....all I can think about is what is up with Ross....

"Laura would ya stop moving" I hear him say as I groan turning away from him "Anything else" I say annoyed as I don't hear a response as I sigh looking to see it's already 2 am and I have a 8 am call time tomorrow....just perfect.....

=======================

"Damn why are you so moody" I hear Maia say as we are in make up.

"Cause I got literally half an hour of sleep if that" I say as she looks at me.

"Why to busy with Ross all night-" I glare at her "Actually the literal opposite" I say sighing as she looks at me "What do you mean Ross is literally always on you" She says as I nod "I know but apparently he was tired last night, trust me I tried all he did was turn away from me and tell me to stop moving around so much which I was doing because I could not sleep because he was being a butt and not cuddling with me" I say throwing my hands in the air as Maia looks at me.

"Damn Marano" I hear Maia say as I glare at her "Maia something is wrong with him" I say as Maia sighs "He did have a long day on set yesterday and has been doing music stuff maybe the stress of working kind of like full time again is getting to him" I hear Maia say as I sigh.

"I bet he's fine Laura trust me" I sigh "I really hope so" I say. "Literally the ride here today was silent as heck" I say as she looks at me "So"

"It is never silent Maia, we are always singing on the top of our lungs" I say as she sighs "Laura if he is tired then why would he scream on the top of his lungs" She says as I sigh. "Laura I bet he's stressed' I hear her say as I sigh.... I hope he's alright....

Maia and I finish in hair and make up as we walk out onto set as I see Ryan and Bradley playing basketball on the nerf hoop we have on set.

"Ross always plays with them" I say nudging Maia.

"Well I mean if he's tired he's not going to be running around" She says as I sigh "Maybe your right, maybe I am over reacting about this" I say as Maia nods "God your so use to getting him every night you don't know what to do when he rejects you" I glare at her slapping her "He did not reject me-"

"Yes he did honey" she says as I glare at her.

"Your so star stuck over him god" She says as I mock her as she looks at me "Really"

"Yes really your being mean" I say as she rolls her eyes, as I look to see Ross on his chair on his phone.

"I'm going by Ross" I say as she nods walking off as I go over to Ross.

"Hey" I say as he turns his phone off fast and looks at me waving.

"You okay" I ask as he nods not making eye contact with me....basically looking every where I am not.

"Are you sure" I ask as he looks at me dead in the eyes....in a scary way "I'm fucking fine" he says walking off..... okay then....someone really is in a bad mood.

=====================

Ross and I just got into the car to head home as I look at him.

"Now that you are stuck here with me for 20 minutes you want to tell me what's up" I ask as he ignores me keeping his eyes on the road.

"So that's a no then" I ask as he does not react as I sigh.

"Ross please just tell me what's up" I ask "I'm fine" I hear him say in that monotone voice again as I sigh looking out the window watching the buildings go by.

After a very awkward 20 minutes we finally get to my house as we walk in and I watch Ross walk straight upstairs....

I sigh sitting on the couch turning the TV on to watch Riverdale, maybe he just needs more sleep....I hope...