Chapter 87

Ross's POV:

"Come onnnnnn" I say as Laura groans "I don't wanna" I hear her groan as she lays her head back down on the couch as her ass sticks up in the air, I laugh and poke her ass as she turns around and glares at me.

"Oh come on you had to see that coming" She rolls her eyes as I look at her "Come on get up you big baby"

"Nope, you called me a big baby" I roll my eyes.

"I would so pick you up but I can't" I say as she laughs and looks at me arm "How is it"

"It's okay, it does not hurt which is good" She nods " I can't believe you smashed the wall" She says looking at my wrist.

"Yea I know... but wait hey don't distract me missy, you need to get ready for the show" I say as she groans "Dang, you got me" I laugh "Come on Laur" I say as she groans getting up to go change into her tour clothes.

=====================

Everyone is already in the venue as Laura is finishing getting ready when she comes out of the bathroom as I smile at her "You look nice" She smiles "You to" I smile "Come on Andre is outside the bus" She looks at me worried "It's okay it's just Andre" She nods as we go off the bus as Andre smiles.

"How you feeling Laura" She smiles "G-G-Good" She says sighing as Andre smiles, knowing how sensitive Laura is right now "That's good" He says "Come on let's head in" He says as we follow him into the building, walking around to the back room where I see the rest of my family.

"Hey guys" I say as they smile at me as I feel Laura's grip on my hand tighten as I look at her forgetting about my brothers.

"It's okay" I whisper in her ear, as she leans on me, I feel so bad for her, she is so scared right now, I really hope nothing bad happens tonight.

"Hey Laur when we get back on the bus you want to play some NHL" I hear Ryland say smiling as Laura looks at him giving him a smile and nodding.

"Great can't wait to beat you"

"What NO!" I hear Laura say as I smile at her "Hey you didn't stutter" Laura looks at me and smiles "Your right."

"Ha I'm just special. Laura likes me the most" Ryland says as I roll my eyes as Laura laughs. "The secrets out guys" She says as I roll my eyes "I am very hurt right now" I say as Laura giggles.

"Guys come on is it even a question, Laura likes me the most" Rydel says as Laura laughs "True" she responds "Dang I'm at the bottom of the list here" I say as Laura laughs smiling at me.

I love it when she smiles so much, it's amazing to see her smile, and laugh. Especially after the events of last night.

"Alright so Laura you are going to be next to Rydel we put the mic stand next to her so you are good" Laura nods "Thanks Andre" He nods "Alright let's mic you guys up and get ready for soundcheck then"

=====================

"WHAT IS UP LAS VEGAS!!!" I yell into the mic as I hear the roaring of the crowd as I smile.

"How are you guys doing today" Riker yells as the crowd cheers again as we smile.

"Let's see all of those smiling faces." I yell as Ratliff starts the beat as we start singing 'smile'.

We finish smile as Laura is up with Boombox. I glance at her as she looks at me worried shaking her head. I look at Kristen as it gets silent as nothing is happening and mouth to her "She's scared" I mouth as Kristen mouths "Start your next song" I nod and look back at the now silent almost crowd.

"This one is one of our newer songs. Everyone Here Comes Forever" I say as Riker looks at me confused as I mouth "Laura's terrified" as he nods as the music starts and Riker starts Here Comes Forever.

I jump up by Laura and Rydel and go next to Laura as I smile singing my verse.

I'm talking about starting out as friends

I sing smiling and pointing at her as she smiles.

I'm talking about real and not pretend

I sing shaking my head

I'm talking about roles of a life time

You and I can even right the end, yeah

Here comes that movie scene

The one you think is so cliché

I smile grabbing her hand in mine

That moment when we kissed

By the lake pouring rain

I sing twirling her around as she smiles at me

I ain't no superman

But I can change your world

I sing right at her bringing her close to me with my one arm as we both smile at each other.

Here comes forever girl,

Here comes forever,

Here comes forever girl

I sing at her smiling as Riker starts his verse as I pull her to me hugging her as I hear the crowd chanting Raura. I smile down at Laura kissing the top of her head, and then getting out of her grip as I jump onto the center of the stage singing my verse again as I glance at Laura to see her smiling at me.

I finish the song as Riker starts talking saying what's up to everyone as I look at Laura mouthing "You good for Boombox" She looks at me nodding as I smile pointing to the spot next to me as she smiles walking over to me as I whisper away from the mic "You got this" She smiles at me nodding as I look at Rydel and mouth "Get ready to come, just in case" she nods mouthing "I know" I nod as Riker finishes up what he is saying.

"Everyone ready for some boombox beats" I yell as the crowd cheers loud as I smile at Laura giving her a thumbs up as she smiles as we start playing the music as I soon hear her voice start... and she sounds flawless...