Prequel Chapter 57: Timeless

Ross's POV:

Laura left with the brides mates as Jace pulls me to his side "Come on the other guys are in the room" he says as I nod walking into the room with him to see like 8 other guys talking and laughing as they look at me, I recognize Jordan and a few other from Jace's birthday years and years ago now.

"Guys this is Ross, Laura's boyfriend" Jace says as I wave as they nod "Nice to meet you man" they say as I start greeting them and talking with them and dang, they are actually all super cool.

The time has come as I soon see Laura as I smile at her as she sends me a smile as we link ours like the others as I smile at her. "Ready to walk down the aisle together again" I ask as she smiles nodding "You know we never really walked down it together" She says

"Well I mean I picked you up and ran out of the building with you down the aisle so" I say as she laughs, as I soon hear the music start as people start moving as I smile at Laura as we walk down the aisle together and to our places as I smile seeing her stand on the side, as I soon see Keira walk down and can't help but think of Laura and I's wedding and how I wish this could be us again..... god I want to marry her again....

I look at Laura to see her smiling at Keira, as I see her head turn as she looks at me sending me a smile as I smile back at her, as I watch the wedding ceremony start wishing it was Laura and I.

===================

Soon Laura and I get back into the car going to the after party place as I look at Laura as I see her looking out the window.

"You wish it was us to don't you" I ask as she looks at me sighing nodding.

"I don't want to rush it, but at the same time I just want to be a Lynch again already" I hear her say as I sigh nodding resting my hand on her thigh.

"One day Laura" I say as she smiles at me.

"Sometimes I wish I would of tried to calm down and let you explain yourself more instead of screaming at you, maybe we never would of gotten divorced" I hear her say as I sigh "Laura don't blame yourself, I probably would of reacted the same way and probably worse than you" I say as she sighs leaning against the door.

"Hey Laur like you said let's enjoy just dating again" I say as she looks out the window not saying anything as I sigh pulling into the place where everyone else is pulling into as Laura and I soon get out of the car walking in as I grab her hand taking her to a wall as I look at her "What's the matter Laur" I say looking at her as she looks at me "I don't even know I am literally being emotional for no reason" I hear her say as I look at her "Probably the wedding" I say as she nods "Probably"

"Are you good" I ask "About whole wishing we were married thing" I nod as she sighs and puts her hands on my chest and looking at me "Your right we should just enjoy it just being the two of us, and focus on our careers" she says as I smile pecking her lips as we walk back to where everyone else is, as we soon watch the husband wife dance.

"Everyone join the lovely couple on the dance floor" I hear the DJ say as I smile at Laura grabbing her hand "Come on Marano" I say "Do we have tooooo" I glare at her pulling her as she tries not to smile as we start dancing, and messing around like two teenagers in love.

We continue dancing having a great time when I soon hear.

"Sorry to interrupt you guys" I hear a lady's voice say as I look to see Laura's aunt and uncle there or Jace's parents.

"Hey Aunt Veronica and Uncle John" Laura says smiling disconnecting from me giving them hugs.

"Hey Laura and Ross" Her aunt says "Hey" I reply.

"What's up" Laura asks.

"Well we made a slideshow for Jace and Keira and we were wondering if you guys wanted to sing timeless, it would go with it perfectly and I know Keira absolutely loves that song" I hear her aunt say as I smile as Laura smiles and looks at me as I nod.

"We'd love to" Laura says as they smile "Perfect it will be during the like speech's and stuff" We nod as they walk off as Laura smiles at me "We have not performed together in forever" Laura says as I nod.

"Probably not since like the end of Austin and Ally" I say as Laura nods as I wrap my arms around her again as we continue to dance the night away.

=================

"And now as the slideshow plays can Laura Marano and Ross Lynch get up here to perform there hit song Timeless" I hear Laura's aunt say and a ton of clapping as I hear Keira squeal yes as Laura and I laugh a bit walking to the side of the stage as I grab the guitar putting it around me going to one of the mics as Laura stands by the other one.

I give a nod to start the slideshow as I start the guitar and start singing.

"Everyday day day, I fall for you a little more.

And every night night night, I dream of you so beautiful

Yeah

And everytime you laugh I see the Sparks fly.

And everytime you blush, I feel those butterflies.

And baby how we feel? We'll always be in style.

Forever and ever!"

I smile singing as I look out to see everyone smiling and see Jace and Keira swaying back and forth as they look at the slide show as I glance at Laura as she glances at me as we sing the next verse together.

"This love is never going to fade we are timeless we are timeless!

And my heart will never ever change are timeless.

we are timeless and were gunna live

Our love will always feel this way we are timeless we are timeless."

We sing smiling at each other as all the memories of making this song flash back to me as I smile so wide as Laura takes the next verse.

"We can talk talk talk, for hours and there's more to say.

And don't you know, that you and me fit perfectly.

Oh yeah

'cause everytime you smile, you light the world up

No matter what you do, I can't get enough

And baby how I feel, we'll always be in style. Forever and ever!"

I smile at her as we soon sing the chorus again smiling at each other as I continue strumming the guitar, soon we sing the last line as I continue strumming the chords until the slideshow ends as everyone claps as Laura and I walk off stage smiling.

"Guys that was amazing" I hear Keira say smiling as her and Laura hug.

"Thank you so much" She says as we smile "Thank Jace's mom she's the one that suggested us do it" I say as she smiles "I defiantly will"

"You guys rocked the stage like always" Jace says as he hugs Laura squeezing her as Laura groans "Okay enough calm down" Laura says as Jace laughs letting her go as Laura comes to my side.

"Congrats guys again" I say as they smile "Thanks Ross" I nod as Laura and I soon walk away as we grab some food and then decide to dance the rest of the night away.