Prequel Chapter 17: Laura it will be okay

Ross's POV:

We are on break as Laura glares at me.

"What come on" I say as she glares at me "I can't believe you said that" She says

"You did not let me say it" I say as she rolls her eyes "Hmm your lucky were on set right now or I would slap you" Laura threatens as I laugh "You would not dare" She gives me the look "Don't push me Lynch"... scary... Laura.

"Right. Oops" I say as she rolls her eyes.

"You just had to do that didn't you" She asks as I shrug "I mean it was a good time to" Laura rolls her eyes as I look at her "Honestly I am surprised we don't have a kid running around" Laura mouth drops "Say what now" She says as I laugh "Laura I literally used a condom once on our honeymoon like damn" I say as Laura's eyes sadden as she looks at me.

"Laura what's wrong" I ask worried

"Is it what I said, Laura I'm sorry-"

"Ross what If I can't have kids" Laura says as I look at her confused "What do you mean-"

"Like your right Ross, you never used one and we did it like 100's of times" She says worried

"Okay Laura calm down"

"No Ross I'm scared" I hear her voice crack as I wrap my arms around her "Hey shhhhh, calm down. I bet we just got unlucky or well I guess in our case now lucky that you did not get pregnant" I say as she looks up at me

"Ross I'm scared" I look at her my heart breaking "Laura please don't cry we have to go back out there soon, we can talk later okay but don't worry everything will be okay, I promise" I say holding her in my arms as she lays her head in my chest "Ross..." She says as I look down at her "It's going to be okay baby, everything is going to be okay" I whisper as she looks up at me.

"Really you had to say baby" She says as I look at her confused "It just slipped I'm sorry" I say as she sighs "No guy is ever going to want me if I can't have kids" She says sadly "Laura don't say that, okay and we don't know if you can't have kids yet" I say as she looks at me.

"What if it's me right guys can have problems to right" I say as she looks at me "Ross I highly doubt that"

"Laura please think positive, I bet I used them more than we think okay" I say as she looks at me "I never remember you using them Ross" She says "Laura it's going to be okay-"

"You guys are back on" I sigh and look at Laura as she looks at me "Shh it's going to be okay" I say as we walk out going to the couch as Ellen looks at us.

"You guys good" I sigh nodding "Yea were fine" I say as Laura stays quiet... this poor girl....

"Okay we are on in 3,2,1 And we are back with Ross Lynch and Laura Marano" Ellen says as the crowd cheers as I smile and see Laura has a fake ass smile on right now....

"So let's talk about hate and bullying because Ross you have experienced a ton of that in the past weeks" I nod at her "Sure have" I say.

"Many kids get bullied in school every day what could you say to those kids who do get bullied" I sigh and think "Don't let them get to you, stay strong, and I did not do a good job at that so just know that they are just saying it to bring you down. What I did not do was I did not go to someone for help I literally locked myself in one of the rooms in my sister and her husbands house and would not talk. You guys got to ask for help, if you are scared to ask your family then go to a teacher or the principle it can be the Gym teacher for all I Care just go to someone that can help you" I say as I hear claps and cheers as Ellen smiles.

"Who did you go to" Ellen asks as I laugh "Even the Ex is a good person to go to" I say through a laugh as I see Laura smile a bit a little laugh coming out of her.

"Really you went to Laura" She asks as I shrug "I mean Laura kind of more came to me but I opened up and talked to Laura" I say as Ellen nods.

"I mean what did Laura do did she give you like feel better sex or what" Ellen asks as I hear a ton of laughter as I see Laura's eyes widen.

"I can confirm none of that happend" Laura says her eyes widened as I laugh.

"Haha no um actually she never even came by she has been super busy with Season 2 of the Disney show she is on and with music and like movie roles and stuff" I say as Laura looks at me widening her eyes as I look at her.

"I was not supposed to say that was I " She laughs "Kristen is going to kill us oh my god" Laura says as I laugh "Oops" I hear the crowd laughing as Laura looks at me.

"You are so done for"

"Your the one that told me"

"Still you said it"

"You know I can't keep my mouth shut"

"Yea I know" Laura says as we both end up laughing.

"Well you heard it here first Laura Marano new things coming Thanks to Ross" Ellen says as Laura and I laugh.

"Literally Andre is going to have to hold Kristen back from killing us" Laura says laughing "We can run away" I suggest "Oh yea that will go over well" Laura says as I laugh.

"I can just see the headlines now" Laura says as I laugh "Okay so we run away in secret" I say as she rolls her eyes "We are on The Ellen Show Ross this show gets like 10's of millions hits" She says as I sigh "Shoot. Okay everyone" I say looking at the camera "Laura and I are not running away together. So don't worry we both are just going on vacation to two different places for a long time" I say as Laura breaks down laughing as I smile at her.

"This is Raura right here" I hear Ellen say as I hear cheers as I smile and look at Laura.

"Oh my god she's crying literally" I say as Laura laughs "I can't stop" She says as I laugh smiling at her

"Okay well we will be taking a break and when we come back we got some good Raura questions for these guys" Ellen says as I gulp... oh great.... The cameras cut as I see Laura still dying of laughter.... this girl is so adorable....