Chapter 78

Ross's POV:

"Okay guys we have to go to soundcheck" Riker says

"One second, I'm about to beat her" Ryland says as 6 hours later... and Ryland is still trying to beat Laura... right now they are playing Rocket League.

"Come on Ry and Laur we got to go" Riker says again.

"Riker one more minute" Laura says as they are both standing up and right in front of the TV playing.

"Guys.."

"SHUT UP RIKER" Both of them yell as we all laugh as Riker throws his hands up in the air "God fine calm down" He says as we laugh as Laura and Ryland continue playing when I soon hear.

"HOWWWWWWW IS SHE SO FUCKING GOOD" Ryland screams as Laura laughs "YES THAT'S 50 TO ZIP! LET'S GO" Laura yells as I laugh standing up wrapping my arms around her as she smiles laying against my chest.

"Good job Laur" She smiles up at me "Thanks Rossy" She says kissing my cheek smiling as Ryland glares at her "I can't believe you" She giggles "It's okay Ry, we have a lot more time on this bus"

"Ugh Marano you make me mad" He says as Laura giggles again "Okay Riker we can leave now" She says

"Are you going to scream at me again" Laura laughs "No, but for future reference don't mess with Ry and I when we are playing"

"Yea I got that now" Riker says as we all laugh heading off the bus and walking into the Venue starting sound check.

======================

The show just ended as we are now on the bus just hanging out in the back room as Rocky and Ratliff play Wii sports , since we set up the Wii.

"Laura want to go out, my mom said there's some cute stores around here, since we are not leaving for another couple hours"

"Sure why not" Laura says standing up as I pout and look at her as she laughs "I will see you later Rossy" She says kissing my cheek and leaving the room with Rydel...

"Damn she just stole your girlfriend" I glare at Riker.

"Shut up" I mumble "Awe he misses his girlfriend" Ryland says as I groan "You people are mean" I say as they laugh.

"Hey it's just the boys now, come on let's watch a scary movie" Rocky says as Ratliff and him finish the game as I groan.

"No why scary" I ask as they smirk at me.

"Awe is Rossy scared" I glare at Ryland throwing the blanket at him.

"No" I say

"He'd just rather watch a romance movie" I roll my eyes at Rocky.

"Fine whatever" I say as they smirk

"Alright let's watch 'It" I hear Rocky say as I gulp... clowns are not scary they are completely fine....

=================

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" I scream throwing the pillow at the screen as my brothers laugh.

"Calm down Ross, I thought you weren't scared" Rocky smirks as I groan lifting the blanket up a bit as I continue to watch the movie...

___________________________

Riker's POV:

"We are done for" Rocky says as we all look at Ross who is having a nervous break down, or something along those lines.

"I forgot how scared of clowns he was" I say as we all sigh.

"Who wants to tell Laura what we did to him" Ratliff says as we all sigh.

"Mom is going to kill us when she finds out" I Say as we all look at Ross who is rocking back and forth crying....

"I feel like we murdered him or something it could of been worse" Ryland says as I Glance at Ross "No I think this is the worst" I say

"Maybe Laura will be the hero to call him down" Rocky says as I sigh.

"I sure hope so, I really don't want mom finding out about this" I say as we all sigh looking at our terrified brother.

We soon hear talking and laughter as the tour bus door opens as we all look at each other nervous when Rydel and Laura come into the room and looking at Ross there mouths dropping...

_______________________

Laura's POV:

Rydel and I get back to the tour bus after a very fun filled shopping experience as we get on and Rydel and I Glance at each other.

"It's way to quiet" She says as I nod as we walk to the back room my mouth dropping at the sight...

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM" I yell running to Ross getting down besides him as the boys look at me.

"WELL WHAT HAPPEND" I yell as the gulp.

"We watched It" Riker says as I look at him "ARE YOU STUPID. DID YOU FORGET HOW DEATHLY AFRAID OF CLOWNS ROSS IS" I yell looking at my little Ross shaking and crying...

"Shh Ross it's okay" I say rubbing his back

"We kind of forgot" I hear Rocky say as I roll my eyes "Sure you did, didn't Ross interject about watching a scary movie" I Say rolling my eyes as they all look at each other staying quiet as I roll my eyes.

"God you boys are so stupid" Rydel mumbles and looks at Ross.

"Well would you idiots at least carry him to his bunk" Rydel says as the boys sigh as Riker and Rocky pick him up putting him in his bunk as we look at him still shaking and crying...

"Well Laura your turn to fix him" I glare at Riker "Why do I have to, I have no clue what to do" I say confused.

"Cause your his girlfriend" Rocky says

"Your his brother" I reply back

"Just fix him" I roll my eyes "I don't think I can just fix this" I say motioning at Ross.

"You got this Laura we believe" Ryland says patting my back as I roll my eyes "Gee thanks" I say as they laugh "We will be in the back room if you need us" Riker says as I stick up my middle finger at him "I hate you" I say as he laughs patting my back as well "I believe in the girlfriend power" I roll my eyes as they leave the room as Rydel looks at me "I think you will be fine, he should calm down with you" She says as I nod as she leaves the room as well closing the door as I sigh and look at Ross bending down and getting into his bunk with him wrapping my arms around him and pulling him to me as I play with his hair trying to calm him down, as I whisper in his ear.

"Shh Ross it's going to be okay"