Prequel Chapter 7: Conversation + Laughs

Ross's POV:

The car ride so far has been silent but I mean it's kind of probably awkward, especially for Laura, I mean she obviously did not want to see me again yet and here we are in the car together going to her set together... I don't think she likes this idea at all but is going with it. 

"Yes!" I hear Laura squeal as I look at her and see Maia glance at her.

"Why the Yes!" Maia asks.

"Ryan is bringing his moms cookies to set today, you know the like really good ones," Laura says excitedly as I see Maia smile "Oh my god Mrs. Brees is the best." 

"I know right," Laura says happily. 

"Oh by the way they just did the kids scenes first so we will get there just in time to do hair and makeup and then we will be on right away," Laura says to Maia as she nods.

"Great Marano better not mess up your lines, they are going to be so uptight with us today" Laura laughs "Great I can't wait," She says as I can't help but feel sad... Marano... Her last name should be Lynch... but no... I have to be a fucking idiot...

"Ross you good back there" I hear Maia say as I look up at her "Yea I'm fine," I say as she nods as Laura glances at me but looks back ahead, as Maia continues to drive to their set. 

"So I heard you are a fan of Single Problems" I hear Laura say as I smile. 

"It really is an awesome show. Rydel and I were dying of laughter the whole fricking time" I say as Laura smiles at me nodding. 

"So you actually binge-watched the whole thing," She asks as I laugh nodding. 

"Every last one of Season 1 episodes," I say as Laura and Maia laugh. 

"How sweet," Maia says as Laura laughs "Remember when Bradley, you, and I like binge-watched the whole season besides the finale the day leading up to it," Laura says as Maia laughs "Yes how could I forget. Bradly actually got you to drink that night and have a good time" Maia says as Laura laughs... who the hell is Bradley... and why is he getting innocent Laura Marano to drink... 

"Who's Bradley," I ask... frick my idiot self's mouth... you could not have just stayed quiet. 

"You know Gabe on Good Luck Charlie, or Bradley Steven Perry he's also in like Mighty med and a ton of other Disney shows and stuff" Maia responds... oh him... does Laura have a thing for him... I mean he is good looking. 

"He also is my brother on the show" Laura adds on as I nod... at least he is not a love interest...

We continue the drive to Disney as Maia and Laura talk pretty much the whole time as I zone them out as they start talking about clothes and girly things like that...I remember when Laura got jealous of Maia that first day when she met her... and now look at them there best friends... and now I am jealous of Maia that she has Laura's best friend slot... that used to be me...

Maia soon parks as we get out of the car heading into their Disney set which... holy crap... it's literally right by Austin and Ally set... I wonder if it's still there. 

We walk in and heading through halls I just follow them when Laura stops at a door and Maia goes across the hall to her dressing room, as they sigh.

"We can't leave him out here," Maia says as Laura groans.

"He's your ex you take him, he ain't going to see me changing," Maia says as Laura rolls her eyes and looks at me "Come on Lynch," she says as I think about seeing Laura change...

I walk into the room with her as she closes the door and grabs a shirt and pants. 

"I'll turn around," I say as I see her smile as I turn around putting my hoodie over my face so I am not tempted to look... Okay, I still am tempted... God, I want to look so bad... Lynch don't you dare... you would really ruin everything if you looked...

I soon hear "Kay your good" I hear her say as I turn around to see her in a pretty tight skirt and a shirt "Damn Disney has changed," I say as I can't help but look at those legs.. those nice long perfect legs...Fuck me...

"Well I mean I am playing an adult and plus it's my daughters 6th birthday party today so you know," She says as I look at her. 

"Ahem what daughter exactly," I say jokingly as Laura laughs "Shoot I knew there was something I had to tell you, so basically back in the Austin and Ally days you know something happened and well...." She trails off as I roll my eyes "Better be mine" I say as Laura laughs "It's my character's Chloe and well her dead husband Emillios" Laura replies as I laugh when I hear a knock on the door. 

"Laur hurry up Chris is pissing his pants over here" Maia says as Laura laughs as she looks at me "You coming" I nod.

"Kay let's go" She says opening the door as I follow her and Maia around set as I hear.

"Thank god you to are here and oh who is this-" The person cuts herself off as she looks at me.

"Oh my god this is Ross Lynch I know very well who you are. These girls gossip about you all the time" She says as Maia laughs and Laura looks at me "Whattttt do not. Maia starts it" Laura says sitting in her seat Maia next to her.

"What you do"

"Do not, literally your always like look what Ross tweeted and I'm like okay and you show it to me and then we start gossiping" Laura says as Maia laughs and looks at me.

"She loves gossiping about you" I smile as Laura rolls her eyes "You can sit in one of the chairs" Laura says as I nod going to the chair next to her.

"Maybe Keira can give you a hair cut while she's at it" Laura mumbles as Maia laughs "You really do need a hair cut Lynch" She says.

"Yea what happend to the whole I like your hair short thing" Laura says as I shrug "I lost you, so it did not matter what other people thought, I only cared about what you did " I say as the room gets dead quiet and Laura's eyes soften as she stays quiet.

"Awkwarddddd" Maia says as I see Laura look at the ground as she gets her make up done.