Chapter 41

Ross's POV:

Laura and I have been skating around together for probably 30 minutes now, and she honestly is starting to get the hand of it we are going a lot faster and she has not fallen yet, which is pretty incredible.

"Hey Ross and Girl I have not seen before--- Wait your Laura Marano never mind" I hear Gator say as I smile at him.

"Hey Gator"

"Sup" He skates next to me looking at Laura.

"I'm Gator" he says smiling at her "Nice to meet you I'm Laura as you know I guess" He nods "Wait so how do you guys know each other"

"Ross texted the wrong person" Laura replies as Gator laughs "Oh man I can totally see him doing that"

"Shut up" I say as Gator laughs.

"Oh Laura this is my mini Gator" I say as she smiles "He's just as cute as you" She says as I smile as I see Gator smile "Haha I'm stealing your girl"

"Oh shut up, and she's not my girl"

"So I can date her then" He says as I roll my eyes "That's not even legal"

"Nobody needs to know that" I roll my eyes as I see Laura smiling, then again she's always smiling.

"So wait she's not your girlfriend but you have been skating around with her holding her hands for the past 30 minutes" I nod as he looks at me "And I thought Ryland sucked at dating"

"Shut your yap Mr."

"Your just mad your fake girlfriend called me cute" I roll my eyes disconnecting one of Laura and I 's hand as I push him as he laughs "I'll take that mean gesture as leave you the heck alone"

I laugh and give him a smile "I'm telling Stormie and my mom"

I roll my eyes as he laughs "See ya Laura" Laura smiles "Bye"

He skates off as I connect Laura and I's hands again as she smiles at me.

"You are so cute" She says "Sure it's not Gator" She rolls her eyes "What is he like 9"

"I am pretty sure 10 now"

"Seriously you don't know how old he is"

"It gets confusing sometime alright" I defend as Laura giggles.

"I love your giggle" I say as she smiles blushing a bit.

"Your so cute" I say as she smiles again.

"You going to come bowl with us" I ask as she shrugs "Do you want me to" She asks as I give her a smile "Kind offffffffffff" I say as she smiles "Then I will see" I smile at her.

As we continue to skate around talking about random things when soon we are interrupted again by

"Hey Rauraaaaaa" Rydel says as she skates next to us with Ratliff next to her and her phone out.

"Are you like videoing this Rydel" She smiles nodding as I sigh "Seriously" I groan as she laughs skating away fast as Ratliff looks at us.

"She has been videoing and taking pictures of you guys for the past 30 minutes, I'm sorry guys you are screwed" Rat says as I sigh as he skates off. I glance at Laura as she glances at me.

"We are going to be shipped no matter what, Rydel is probably just going to make it a lot more famous" She says as I nod "Yea people are freaking the freak out about Raura being on Tour together"

She smiles "I can't wait It's going to be so much fun" I smile nodding "You and r5 on a bus for a year, what could go wrong" She laughs "I can think of about 50 million things already" I laugh smiling at her.

"I have never been more excited for a tour in my life"

She smiles "I know me neither"

"And the art people are making for the posters are insane" I say as she looks at me "Aweee were you looking through them to" She asks as I laugh nodding.

"Nessa and I were on face time going over them after it got announced" I laugh "There are some really good ones" She nods.

"I still can't believe how far we have come since that first text"

"I know right, it feels like some like fan fiction thing you know" I nod at her "Yea kind of now that you say that"

I wink at her "Were a fairy tale" She laughs rolling her eyes.

"Alright Colorado slow your roll"

I hear yelling as Laura and I both look over to where the rest of my siblings are and then my parents as I look at her confused.

"Let's go" She says as I nod as we start skating over there.

"What's going on-"

"R5 IS GOING ON THE ELLEN SHOW NEXT WEEK AND THEN LAURA IS GONG ON RIGHT AFTER US, AND THEN WE ARE BOTH PERFORMING TOGEHTER AFTER LAURA'S INTERVIEW!" Rydel screams as I look at her shocked "SERIOUSLY" I yell as she nods as I smile as I see Laura smiling as I realize she is no longer holding my hands as she is now in a hug with Riker and Rocky. I smile as we I give my siblings a hug and then wrap my arm around Laura making sure she does not fall as I smile.

"Guys this is incredible" I say as everyone nods.

"We need to figure out what song to do all together" Riker says as I nod "We can do that later tonight" I say as they nod.

"Laura can you come over to our house" Riker asks as Laura nods "Yea I'm good"

"Alright awesome, we will do that then" He says as we all smile.

"Wow Ellen Show who would of thought" Laura says as I nod.

"Crazy things happening" I reply.

"Alright let's get a hockey game going then" Rocky says as I smile nodding.

"Girls you joining or sitting out"

"I can barely stand on this ice without Ross's help so I am out" Laura says as I smile at her.

"Yea me to, I'm good" Rydel responds

"I'll sit out, have fun boys" Sav says kissing Riker's cheek.

"Alright Love Boy we got Laura from here" Rydel says grabbing Laura from me as I glare at her. I see Laura smile as she goes off the ice with Sav and Rydel, as they sit on the bleachers Laura waves at me as I smile at her watching her soon get pulled into a conversation with Rydel and Sav. Man this girl is always on my mind.

"Alright let's start then"