Prequel Chapter 19: Rydel's Advice

Laura's POV:

Ross and I walk backstage to our room to get our stuff as I open the door when I hear.

"AHHH ROSS HE'S GOING TO KILL US" I hear Kristen break out laughing along with Andre as they sit on the couch laughing.

"Har Har so fricking funny Kristen" I say as she laughs "I love you Laura, that reaction was pricesless"

"Ya I get it shut up would ya"

"I think Ross was more startled by you jumping on him then he was at the actual guy scaring you guys" Andre says as I roll my eyes

"Again Ross is the only one I can tolerate right now. At least he's not being a meanie about it" I say as I see Ross smile.

"Ha hear that she can only tolerate me. I am special" Ross says as I laugh

"You are something for sure, special eh that might be a stretch" I say as Ross's mouth drops.

"Close your mouth you will catch flies" She says as I glare at her as she laughs.

"Ellen released the video and oh my god there are already so many pictures of Laura jumping on Ross and cuddling to him" Kristen says

"I did not cuddle to him, I just needed protection" I say as I hear laughs.

"Sureeee Laura" Andre says as I roll my eyes.

"Haha oh my god look at this one" I hear Ross say as I look at his phone to see him looking at them... and see it being turned into a meme already

"It says You know your scared when you jump into Your Ex's arms for help" Ross says breaking down laughing as I roll my eyes "Shut up, it was a terrifying experience for me alright" I say as Ross laughs patting my head "It's okay Laura, we will get through this" Ross says as I roll my eyes.

"Well we got head out, Laura you got to go to the studio" Kristen says as I Sigh "Seriously" I ask as she nods "It's only 4 Laura we still have a nice day ahead of us" I sigh as I see Ross look at me sadly. Why do I not want to say bye to him... I don't want to leave him yet.... Oh my god this is exactly what I feared.... I am falling back to him wanting to be with him...

"I'll text ya later" I say to him as he sends a little smile nodding "Okay. See ya Laur"

"See ya Ross" I Say as I walk out of the room with Kristen as we get back into her car heading to the Studio.

"You are so falling for him again" I hear her say as I sigh and look at her "I always was" I say sighing as she looks at me.

"Just stay friends with him, and if you can't resist from kissing him then you know that you want to be with him" She says as I look out the window nodding..... Is it bad I loved being in his arms.... the feels of his arms around me as they rubbed my back.... the feeling of my head being against his chest again.... that was beating so hard by the way..... I loved that feeling so much.....I loved being in his arms so much....

==========================

I just got home and lay on my bed as I literally see everyone I know send me "Ahhh Ross he's going to kill us" and clips of me jumping into his arms and obviously you can see me cuddle my head against his chest... it's so obvious I did it...

I hear my phone ring as I see Rydel's name come up as I sigh getting ready to hear squealing.

"AHHHHHHHH LAURAAAAAAAA THAT WAS SO FRICKING CUTE THE WHOLE INTERVIEW BUT THE JUMP SCAREEEEEE" I laugh.

"Calm down Delly"

"Nooooo, My little Raura heart has so much hope right now" I laugh "You along with the rest of the world" I say through a laugh.

"Laura literally Ross came home with I think the biggest smile on his face since like you guys got married. Like he's so happy Laura" I smile... he's really that happy about it.

"Really" I ask.

"Yes Laura he's smiling and he hung out watching TV with Ell and I. Laura you made him so happy doing that" I smile feeling amazing that I do that to him... make him feel like that.

"I'm glad Delly" I say smiling.

"So please tell me that your feelings have grown just a little bit" I sigh "You promise not to break my ear drums"

"I promise"

"Fine I admit it, I do feel more to him after today" I say as I hear her squealing as I sigh "I told you not to break my ear drums.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I sigh "I knew I could not trust you"

I hear her laugh "Laura this is amazing" She says as I sigh "Not really Rydel I don't want to go through this again" I say as I hear her sigh "Laura your not going to he's not going to be stupid like that again trust me I saw the way he looked at you during that interview, it was all love and nothing but love, all he wanted to do when you jumped into his arms was to kiss you, I saw the look because I saw that look on him during tour rehearsals and a ton of other times. Laura trust me he will never do that again to you" I hear Rydel say

"You totally wrote that down"

"Whattttttttt" Rydel says as I laugh "So you did"

"Maybe" she groans as I laugh "Just be friends with him at least" I hear Rydel say as I sigh "That's what Kristen said but that's also the problem, I know if I become friends with him and talk to him normally again I won't be able to control myself and next thing you know we are dating again" I say sighing.

"Laura I know your terrified of getting your heartbroken by him and if I was in your shoes then honestly I would slowly just talk to him more and more become friends again, and then when the time comes that you realize you can't live without him go for it. As much as I want Raura to happen I want you to feel safe being in a relationship with him, so take your time Laura" I smile tears in my eyes.

"I love you so much Rydel, oh my god" I say as she laughs "I love you to Laura."

"Thanks Rydel I am going to take your advice it's actually really good" I say as I feel her smiling "Aww thanks Laur" I laugh "See ya soon Rydel"

"Bye Laura" I smile hanging up as I hear my phone going off again and basically repeating that exact conversation with Rydel... with Stormie.... Ross's brothers.... Mark... my parents... sister... Maia.... my cast.... literally everyone.... This is going to be a long night....