Chapter 52

Nobody's POV:

1 Week Later:

It's been 1 week since they started the tour rehearsals and everything has been going smoothly well between Raura.

Ross and Laura are just getting closer and closer to each other but Riker is getting farther away from everyone. He won't stop with the constant false statements of Laura using Ross and it's really starting to get on everyone's nerves. Ross does not talk to Riker unless he has to, or is acting like they are all happy in front of their managers.

Right now r5 and Laura are in a meeting with their managers to discuss tour things and arrangements going over schedules and other things like that.

"Alright well now is the time to talk about this" Andre says as everyone looks at him.

"Ross and Laura you guys are just friends right" Andre asks as Ross and Laura look at each other both not knowing what to say.

"I mean of course were friends" Ross says.

"But your just friends right" Kristen says as Ross and Laura look at each other. They have not really talked about a relationship with the other person but have both thought about a relationship with the other one.

"I mean right now we are" Ross replies as their managers sigh.

"Well it's staying just as friends, we can't risk you guys breaking up and then not being able to talk to each other which would cause many problems with the tour"

"Wait what" Ross says as Laura and Ross look at each other worried.

"Guys you can't be dating-"

"Rydel and Ratliff are and are just fine" Ross defends.

"They have also been in that relationship for 3 years now" Kristen says.

"So who cares" Ross says again as Laura stays quiet.

"Ross is this going to be a problem for you, not being able to date the player" Riker says looking at Laura as she sighs looking down.

"Riker shut the hell up already about Laura playing me, she's not fricking playing me we have been over this already" Ross growls at Riker causing Riker to roll his eyes.

"I can't believe you are siding with a girl over your brothers what happend to bros before hoes"

Ross growls standing up walking to Riker swinging his arm when Rocky grabs him holding his arm back and pushing him back as Laura quickly wraps her arms around Ross from behind.

"Ross stop don't listen to him" Laura says sweetly as she slowly gets him to walk back to his chair and sit him down.

"I don't think Raura is the problem I think it's Riker and Ross" Rydel says glaring at Riker.

"Listen Riker I did tell Laura to flirt with Ross during interviews to bring more media on the Raura thing but she did right away say she would never do that in fear of ruining their friendship. Riker I'm sorry you misunderstood it but trust me Laura is not playing your brother so please calm down" Kristen says as everyone looks at her shocked as Riker sighs glancing at Ross and Laura not saying anything but just nodding.

"Thank you Riker" Kristen says again as he nods playing with his hands in his lap.

"Now that this mess is solved let's talk guest performers" Andre says as everyone smiles at him excided to hear the guest performers.

"So opening night is right around the time the original DCOM Teen Beach Movie premiered and its going to be 5 years so we were thinking that..."

The door bursts open "Did someone call for an Aussie" An Australian girl says as Ross smiles standing up and running to her picking her up spinning her around.

"MAIA" He screams as she laughs hugging him "ROSS" She screams back as Ross soon puts her down as they smile at each other, with Laura on the side feeling jealously through her body.

"I missed you Mitchell"

"I can say the same about you Lynch"

"Wait are you performing with us" Ross asks as she smiles nodding when soon the door opens again and in comes Grace Phipps (Lela) Garrett Clayton (Tanner) and John DeLuca (Butchy).

"Did someone call for a beach party" John yells as Ross smiles at them

"Oh man I missed you guys" He says as they all exchange hugs and Rydel enclosing Maia and Grace in hugs smiling "Awe I missed you two"

"We missed you to" Grace and Maia reply.

"So why don't we get the Teen Beach Cast sitting down so we can talk what we are doing" Andre says as they nod the 4 of them sitting on the window ledge as Laura sighs seeing Ross sitting next to Maia laughing.

"Alright Raia come on talking time" Andre says as Ross and Maia roll there eyes.

'Yea Raia calm down" Garrett says as they laugh.

"Anyways you guys will be doing Crusin for a Brusing, Ross and Maia you guys are doing Best Summer ever, and then all 4 of you will be doing Gotta Be Me and then finally to finish the Teen Beach Movie part off all of you guys together including r5 and Laura will be doing That's How we do as the closing act" Everyone smiles nodding.

"Sounds awesome" Ross yells.

"God he still never can be quiet can he" Maia says as everyone laughs.

"No he can not" Rydel answers "You guys are mean" Ross complains as Maia laughs "It's okay Lynch"

"No it's not I swear if he hurts my ears one more time we are flying him back to Puerto Rico and this time not letting him come back into the US" Josh says as they all laugh.

"You guys are so mean I am going back to the people who love me" Ross says walking back to Laura and sitting on her lap as she groans "God Ross get off me"

"Nope love me" Laura rolls her eyes "Rossssss"

"Lauraaaaa"

"Why are you so heavy"

"You calling me fat"

"What no I'm just saying I'm to weak for this" Laura replies as Ross laughs "I'm comfortable"

"That makes one of us" Laura mumbles as he laughs.

"Awe I heard about Raura I did not realize how real it was" Maia says as Ross smiles at her "Raia is getting destroyed"

"Eh you to are cuter anyways" She replies as Ross laughs smiling wrapping his arm around Laura

"I swear you are going to crush my legs" Laura groans as Ross sighs "Your no fun"

"And your crushing me"