Chapter 71

Laura's POV:

I pull into the Lynch's driveway with my parents right behind me with Logan and Vanessa as we get out and walk to the front door. I knock on the door as I see Stormie answer it and smile at me "Awe Laura you look beautiful" I Smile "Thanks Stormie but look at you" I say as she smiles "Your to sweet" I smile as she looks at my family "You must be her parents, sister and sister boyfriend" She asks as they all nod.

"Nice to finally meet you" My mom says "You guys to" Stormie says as she looks at me "Ross is out back, with the others" I nod as I walk out back with Ness and Logan behind me as I look around damn they did good. I see Rydel as she smiles running up to me smiling and pulling Ness and I into a hug "My favorite sisters ever" She says as we laugh hugging her back.

"Hi Rydel" I say as she smiles and then looks at Logan.

"Hey I'm Rydel" She says as she starts to talk with Logan and Vanessa as I walk off looking around when I see my blondie talking with a group of people. I walk over as I recognize Maia, Garrett, John, and Grace but others who I don't recognize.

Maia's eyes lock with mine as she smiles "Ahhh Laura you look beautiful" I smile at her "You to Aussie" I say as she hugs me as I see Ross's eyes on me as he smiles grabbing Maia and pushing her off me "Yea get off her Mitchell" He says as I giggle as he pulls me into a hug as I smile hugging him back "God Lynch your so annoying, you have her for a full year, let me have some Marano"

"Uh how bout no" He says as she rolls her eyes as I giggle Ross finally pulling out of the hug, as Grace, Garrett, and John greet me giving me hugs.

"You ready for this Marano" Garrett says as I smile "Of course I am" I say as he smiles. I feel Ross's arm wrap around me.

"I still can't believe you guys are leaving for a year" I hear girl say who I don't know say as she looks at me giving me a glare... damn who is this.

"I know but It's going to be the best year ever" Ross says smiling holding me close to him as I smile at him.

"So who is this" the mystery girl says again and giving me another glare... jeez.... what is up with her.

"Courtney chill. This is Laura. Laura this is well um this is Courtney" Ross says as I look at him confused as Courtney smirks at me "I'm Courtney, Blondies Ex" She says as I feel Ross tense up as I feel jealously arise in my body as I nod "Well nice to meet you" I say.

"Courtney is still friends with Rydel so she hangs out with us sometimes" Ross says as Rydel comes over "Yikes I should of prepared you for this" Rydel says looking at Ross as he rolls his eyes "Yea you should of" Ross says rolling his eyes and looking at Courtney.

"I know you like me" she says as Ross rolls his eyes "Liked you till you cheated" Ross says with an eye roll. "I did not cheat."

"Yes you did" Ross says as she rolls her eyes "Well you really are downgrading aren't you now" She says looking at me as I look at the ground as I feel Ross tense up more.

"Say one more bad thing about Laura, I dare you Eaton" Ross says as I look at him worried and see Rydel widen her eyes.

"Okay Ross let's calm down..."

"No don't tell me to calm down when she's insulting Laura" He says mad as Rydel sighs and looks at Courtney "This was a bad idea"

"Yea sure was, someone is still hung up on me sorry Lynch I got a boyfriend" She says smirking as Ross glares unwrapping his arm from me and getting right up in her face "I am not hung up on you, I am just pissed at you, when you insult people I care for I am going to get mad, and plus that poor guy, does he not realize his girlfriend is a cheater" Ross says mad as Rydel looks at me mouthing "Get him out of here" I nod as I grab Ross's hands pulling him a bit "Come on Ross let's get food" I say pulling him more as he sighs grabbing my hand walking off with me as I hear.

"Awe how sweet your girlfriend can calm you down" I hear Courtney say as Ross stops in his tracks as I grab his other hand looking at him "Ross don't" I say as he looks at me "Come on let's go" I say as he sighs walking away with me as I sigh as we go to the food table it being silent.

"I'm sorry she just makes me really mad. Even after she cheats on me, Rydel stays friends with her, and she just annoys me so much" I hear Ross say as I nod "Don't worry" I say as I hear Ross sigh and grab my hands once again and pulling me so we lock eyes

"Courtney and I broke up when we were 18 it was 3 years ago now Laura, I am completely and utterly over her, and have been for so long now. The only girl I am thinking about is you, and if you want I can explain everything that happend with her later" Ross says as I smile at him "God damn your so sweet" I say as he smiles at me "We can talk about this later, we will have plenty of time on the bus" I say as he smiles nodding

"Don't worry Laura, I like you and only you" Ross says as I smile at him "I am not worried anymore" I say as he smiles "Now let's dig in I'm starving" I hear him say as I laugh as we grab some food and sitting down at one of the tables set up in his backyard as we start to dig into the food.