Chapter 37

Ross's POV:

Laura pulls off the freeway driving a bit when I smile looking around.

"Oooo let's go to the Hollywood sign it's literally like 10 minutes away" I say as I see Laura nod.

"How does one get there"

"Keep going straight" She nods.

"Wait is it even open, does it close?" She asks questioning herself as I laugh.

"Eh who knows"

"Oh great instead of being stuck together on tour we will be stuck together in jail" She mumbles as I laugh "Hey at least were together" She rolls her eyes as I give her the directions to the sign.

==============

She pulls in as we look around.

"Well no police or gates so that's a good sign"

"Yay!" She says sarcastically. I roll my eyes "I don't appreciate your sarcasm missy"

"What sarcasm" She says innocently as I roll my eyes "Come on Marano let's go" I say as she nods as we get out of the car as she locks it and we walk out.

"Come on let's go on the trail" I say excided as she nods as we soon start to walk along the trail as I soon see the famous LA view as I smile grabbing Laura's hand and running over as she groans I think mumbling "why do we have to run" I smile as we run to the view and we stop at it as I look out at it smiling as I look at Laura to see her mouth dropped as she smiles out at the view, her eyes sparkling as the moon is now out and shining on her.

"It's beautiful" She whispers.

"It really is but my view is better" I say as she glances at me and blushing as I am looking right at her.

"You really are such a flirt" She says as I smile "That's me" I say honestly as she rolls her eyes looking back out at the view as I smile at her.... is it bad I want to fricking kiss her so bad right now....Probably is, since she defiantly just thinks of me as friend... damn friend zone...

"You ever wonder how they built LA like think of how long it took" She says as I look out at it. "Actually I never thought of that but now that you mention it your so right, and like New York" She nods.

"It's crazy" She whispers as I nod looking at her once again.

"I never told you why I ran out on you that day" She says as I look at her and she's looking at me.

"Like when you ran into your room crying" I ask as she nods.

"I was going to ask but figured wait till you ready, I actually forgot about that" I say as she nods and looks at me.

"It's just when you took that step closer to me and then another one I just had flashbacks of Adam, I was against the wall trapped and you stepping closer just scared the crap out of me" She whispers as I look at her my eyes softening as I wrap my arms around her waist hers going to my neck like they are always supposed to be there.

"Laur I'm so sorry" I say as she shakes her head "Don't worry it's not your fault you had no idea" She says as I nod "I still feel bad" I say honestly as she shakes her head "Don't Ross. It just really scared me I guess" She says as I look at her sadly... this poor girl does not deserve to have to live with this past.

"I would never hurt you Laura in any way, especially not Adam's way" I say as she nods at me a small smile forming on her face as we lock eyes.

"I feel so safe with you" I hear her whisper "And it scares me" She says as I smile at her "I feel incredible when I'm with you" I say as she smiles. "I feel like I can do anything" I hear her say as I smile "I know I can do anything when your here" She smiles, as I feel myself leaning in...

_______________________________

Laura's POV:

"I know I can do anything when your here" I hear him whisper as I smile when I soon see him leaning in my heart beating 100 miles per hour as he soon is so close and I can't comprehend anything as I find myself leaning in as well when I soon feel his breath on my face as I close my eyes and the gap that was once between our lips is now gone. I smile through the kiss tightening my grip around his neck as I feel his hands tighten around my waist as he smiles through the kiss.

My First Kiss.... and it's none other than Ros Lynch.... Holy crap how the hell did this happen... But it is so amazing.

I feel a lack of breath as we soon pull away our foreheads colliding as we are still so close.

"So on a scale of 1-10 how was your first kiss" He asks in an innocent voice as I smile.

"It was like nuclear missiles exploding" I say referencing when he asked how mad I was at him about the whole Meredith thing... let's just say I am no longer mad at him...

He laughs smiling "So I take it I am forgiven" He asks as I smile holding my hands around his neck pulling him as close as he can be to me as we smile at each other.

"I'm like the best guy in the world first kiss over the Hollywood sign with the view of LA, as the moon is shining on us. I say I did good" I laugh a bit smiling.

"You did really good" I whisper as he smiles "Good. I'm glad, that now you have a good first kiss story for your kids one day" I smile at him nodding "Yea I do"

"And I have a good story of how I gave you your first kiss" I smile at him "Guess you do"

I hear the sound of thunder in the distance making me jump a bit as Ross's grip around me tightens in a protective way.

"Maybe we should head back" I nod at him as we pull out of the hug thing we were in for so long... immediately missing his warmth, and the feeling of him so close to me....

I feel his hand intertwine with mine as I smile to myself feeling sparks as we start walking back to the car.

Well I say this was a very successful mini trip....