Chapter 42

Laura's POV:

The boys just finished and our changing out of their hockey stuff right now, as Sav, Rydel and I return our skates and wait by the door for them. I got to admit watching Ross again in his natural state of playing Hockey is a ton of fun to watch

I see the boys come over by us Ross still in his jersey he has right now. Oh man we are totally twinning right now.

"Awe #RauraTwins" Rydel squeals as I roll my eyes.

"Oh I need a picture come on you two" I hear Stormie say as Ross groans "Seriously mom"

"Yes seriously now be cute" I laugh as I feel Ross grab me as I squeal as he lifts me up and puts me on his back as I wrap my arms around him tightly.

"Rosssss" I squeal as he laughs.

"She told me to be cute so I decided this" He says as I roll my eyes as I smile enjoying being on his back more than I probably should.

"Oh man this adorable" Stormie and Rydel squeal as we smile for the pictures. Ross soon puts me down.

"I need one come on you two"

"We did one already Ryde-"

"Nope another one" Ross rolls his eyes wrapping his arm around me as we smile for Rydel as she probably took like 50 pictures.

"Okay my Raura heart is happy" She says as I roll my eyes.

"Alright let's head to the bowling alley then" Riker announces.

=======================

Ross and I just pulled into the alley and walking in going over to the others that have arrived as well. I see his cousin Gus and then a girl next to him.

"Hey Kayla" Ross says as she smiles "Awe hey Ross" She responds as they share a hug.

"Kayla this is Laura. Laura this Gus's Girlfriend Kayla" I smile "Nice to meet you"

"Awe you to, I was wondering when I was finally going to meet the famous Laura Marano stealing Lynch Boy's heart" Ross rolls his eyes "Shut up" He groans "It's okay Lover Boy"

"Okay does everyone know that nickname now" He asks.

"Pretty much" Gus replies.

"Great" Ross replies, as I smile soon the rest of the Lynch crew appearing as we start to split up going to the bowling lanes. Riker, Sav, Ross, myself, and then Rydel and Ellington on one lane and then the others next to us.

"Awe it's the r5 couples together" Rydel squeals as Ross sighs "I give up" He says as Rydel smirks at us as I roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I respond as we soon start the bowling game.

I am waiting for my turn as Ross is up right now as Rydel nudges me, Sav going on the other side of me.

"Please admit you two kissed, the look and smile he has it's so obvious" She says as I roll my eyes "I am not denying or confirming anything" I say as she groans "Lauraaaaa"

I laugh "Sorry Delly" She groans "I will get it out of you, if it's the last thing I do"

I laugh rolling my eyes as I see Ross's ball go right into the gutter as I let out a laugh as he glares coming over to me pushing Rydel over and sitting very close to me "Har, Har let's see how you do Marano" I laugh smiling standing up "Oh I will show you" I say walking to the ball and getting one bowling it and I smile as I turn around as I see Ross's mouth drops "BAM! PERFECT STRIKE" I say as he groans.

"You cheated"

"I did not. How the heck did I cheat"

"You just did you little cheater" I roll my eyes walking back over and scooting him over as Sav now got up.

"I did not cheat"

"Yes you did, that's not fair. Why are you better"

"I am just a pro" I say as he groans "I am being you"

"Sureeeeee you are"

"AWEEEE! #Raura!" Rydel squeals with her phone out as I try to grab the phone to get rid of the Instagram video but it's to late, she already posted it"

"Danget Rydel" I mumble as she laughs "Oops I accidently recorded that and posted it"

"Sure you did" Ross mumbles. Rydel rolls her eyes.

"Come on Ross let's get food" I say as he smiles as we stand up walking to the snack area to get snacks.

"You okay" I ask Ross as we are now at the snack bar looking around.

"Yea" He replies as I sigh "I know your not okay, you never answer with one word" I say as he sighs and looks at me "Damnet why do you know me"

I laugh "Cause somebody decided to text the wrong number" He laughs nodding "Yea I guess that's on me" I nod and smile at him.

"Is it Rydel?" I ask as he sighs nodding "I love her but she's so fricking annoying like at first it was just playful now it's honestly getting old and annoying" He says as I sigh nodding "Yea well we get to deal with that for a year on the tour bus" He groans "God I forgot about that, kill us now" He says as I grab his hand squeezing it "We will get though it together" I Say as he looks at our hand and then smiles at me.

"Your so fricking amazing, you know that" He says looking into my eyes.

"You may of mentioned it before"

He smiles "Good cause you are incredible" I smile at him my heart racing faster. I can't be falling for him right... There's no way... I mean we did kiss...And it felt so amazing... but I have no idea what he thinks and I don't want to ruin the friendship we have developed over the past basically 3 months now...God I hate this... I can't fall for a guy who I am working with now, I mean we are Tour Partners... we can't date, what If we were to break up, it would be so awkward... We can't date right?

"Laura you want Popcorn" I am taken out of my thoughts as I nod at Ross as we get food and then head back to the bowling lanes sitting down with the snacks starting to eat them... but I still can't get Ross out of my mind... what am I going to do?