Prequel Chapter 16: Ellen Fun

Ross's POV:

"You to are on" I hear the guy say as Laura smiles at me our hands still connected as we start to walk out on the stage as I hear.....

"And now the internet's most shipped couple for literally 8+ Years now Ross Lynch and Laura Marano" I hear Ellen say as we walk out and I immediately hear the crowd of cheering fans, that have all kinds of Raura signs and things. I smile as we walk over to Ellen dropping our hands as Laura gives her a hug getting her and so do I as we sit down still the cheers of the fans going crazy.

"Hey" Laura chirps as it gets louder in here as she smiles as Ellen laughs "Wow, some people are excited" Laura and I laugh nodding

"Guess so" I say as the cheers continue as Ellen laughs. "First of all how are you guys"

"Pretty good" Laura says as the crowd finally calms down

"So this has been a roller coaster for you to the past 2 years" She says as we both nod.

"Like I mean a roller coaster, this phrase has never been more relevant" Laura laughs nodding "Yea it's been crazy for sure" Laura says

"I mean first of all this is the first time in 2 years that you guys are doing an interview together" She says as the fans cheer as Laura and I smile at each other.

"Wow it is" I say as Ellen nods

"Dang, what happend to Raura" Laura says with a laugh as I hear everyone laugh along with Ellen.

"I don't know that's what we are dying to know here" Ellen say as Laura and I both glance at each other trying to figure out what to say. Finally Laura says something.

"I mean obviously we broke up" Laura says her voice shaky..... oh god.... this is going bad already.... I mean seriously Laura.... then again I don't have a better response....

"Well duh we know that but like what happend in those two weeks of like just absolutely the internet has no clue if you guys are together or broken up" Ellen says as Laura gulps.

"Not going to lie, basically 40% screaming at each other and 40% crying, then 10% of like legal court stuff, and then another like 10% of like my mind being like what the heck just happend" Laura says as I sigh my heart breaking at that answer, as everyone gets quiet as Ellen looks at us sadly.

"I am so sorry to hear that. I mean this must of been so hard, especially with your whole relationship from the very start being on the internet" We both nod.

"Yea I think the internet and fans put a ton of pressure on us as well" Laura says with a sigh as I nod just agreeing with her, not knowing what else to say.

"I mean can we just go back like 8 years ago and play this clip" I hear Ellen say as I look at the screen as I watch Laura and I kiss on stage, at the New York concert.... as we soon pull away and both are smiling at each other so big as I see myself mouth 3,2,1 as Laura and I both yell "Raura is Real". I smile at the video as it shuts off as I look at Laura to see her not okay at all....

"I mean that like broke the internet you guys officially announcing Raura is real" Ellen says I nod "Yea that was a good day" I say with a smile "The whole fricking day was amazing" I say remembering what happend before the concert as I look at Laura smirking as her eyes widen as she looks at me "Of course you say that" She says through a laugh "Hey I got you to laugh" I say as Laura smiles "Indeed you did" She says as I smile at her as I hear a ton of awwww's throughout the crowd as we look back at Ellen.

"Yea, yea we get it Raura" Laura says as I laugh along with Ellen and everyone else.

"You guys just accept it at this point" Ellen says as we nod.

"Defiantly, I mean there is really nothing else we can do" Laura says.

"Well I mean not to say like Raura is coming back but like you guys walked out holding hands just want to point that out" I hear Ellen say... damn I was hoping no one was going to realize....

"Let's see that one more time" Ellen says as I look at the screen and see Laura and I walking out our hands connected as we smile at the crowd.

"Isn't that adorable" Ellen says as Laura and I laugh, as the fans cheer.

"Like how hard is this for you to right now to be on here talking together, after what happend 2+ years ago now" Ellen asks as Laura and I look at each other.

"It's like in the Austin and Ally episode here Laura let's reenact it" I say as Laura laughs as we both scoot over to the ends of the couch and put our heads down not looking at each other, like Austin and Ally did on the Helen show in the finale.

"I think that's what is going through Laura's head right now" I say with a laugh as Laura laughs, along with everyone else.

"I feel like you guys reference Austin and Ally a lot" Ellen says as Laura and I nod going back to our previous position of sitting next to each other.

"100% I am like Ally and Ross is like Austin" Laura replies as I nod.

"Yea we have a lot in similar with the characters" I add on.

"Except Austin and Ally lived happily ever after" Ellen says as I sigh nodding "Yea except that"

"I mean we were so close to those Raura babies like so close" Ellen says as Laura bursts out laughing "Oh my god Raura babies" She says "Ross can barely take care of himself"

"Heyyyyyy"

"Hay is for horses" Laura smirks at me as I roll my eyes "Haha so funny Marano" She laughs smiling as I hear more awwww's

"Honestly I am surprised there isn't one already" I say as I see Laura's mouth drop as she looks at me "You did not just say that" She says as I laugh "I did, and I mean come on we fricking got married I think people know that-"

"LALALALALA" Laura squeals as I laugh "And Ross is not aloud to talk any longer" she says as everyone laughs.

"Oh man okay Raura will be back after this short break to talk Bullying and internet hate" I hear Ellen say.