Chapter 28

Laura's POV:

The feeling of being so close to Ross is a feeling I have never felt before it's like what people describe as getting butterflies and sparks flying that's the feeling I have when I'm with him, and especially when I am so close to him like right now.

Laying my head in his chest as his arms are around me holding me protectively. This right here is a feeling I never want to fade away... I want it to be 'Timeless'...

I hear the door open as I see my parents come in and look directly at Ross and I again... which of course we are 'cuddled' up to each other again... oh great.

"Why don't we go out back and talk" I hear my mom say as my dad just stands their glaring at Ross...

"Uh sure" I say getting up and grabbing Ross's hand pulling him up with me keeping him by my side.... a little scared of my dad myself and making sure nothing bad happens to Ross. I lead him out the back door as we go to the table I have out back here on the Patio and sit on a chair as he sits on the one next to mine, my parents sitting across from us.

"Do you even know why we are here" My dad asks as I look at him "I'm sorry I completely forgot why" I say as he rolls his eyes "Of course you don't, your to busy with hot shot popstar over here" He says glaring at Ross as Ross shifts a bit as I grab his hand from under the table squeezing it as I see a tiny smile form on his face.

"Laura, Jace's birthday 22nd birthday is tomorrow and we want to make it special so what was this great idea you had" I feel Ross tense up a bit at the sound of Jace... hmm wonder why.

Oh my god! How do I forget his birthday, my lord.

"Right I knew that" I say as they roll their eyes at me.

"So what were you going to do, we need to plan this out with his parents"

"Can't we just wait till Ross leaves" I say

"No because his birthday is tomorrow Laura you should of thought about this before sleeping with this random guy that you have never even talked about before" My dad says as I sigh "Just give me like 3 minutes of the like DJ time I can't say what I am doing but you best believe it is going to be awesome" I say smiling very excited for the performance I'm about to put on for my cousin.

"Alright we will tell them then" My mom says as I nod.

"Are we free" I ask as my dad glares at Ross once again.

"No you are not"

"Dad calm down okay Ross is nothing like Adam so back off of him. He has been nothing but sweet to me these past 2 months" I say throwing my parents off as they give me shocked looks.

"2 months have you have not mentioned him at all" My mom says as I look at Ross as he looks at me.

"Well 1 technical month of actually knowing each other" I say as they look at me confused "You know what I will explain some other time" I say not about to tell them I texted this random guy for like 2 months...

"Laura we have to go to a business meeting but why don't you bring Ross tomorrow so we can get to know him better" My mom says as I gulp... um how but hell no... my dad is going to kill him...

"Ross is probably going to be busy" I say hoping he catches on.

"What time is it at I have a meeting for r5 at 12 but after that I will be fine"

My mom smiles "Not until 7"

"Then sure I can come as long as Laura wants me, and it's okay with the birthday kid" Ross says glancing at me as I send him a smile "It's fine with me and trust me Jace is dying to meet you" I say after of course the little drunk incident, Jace has been wanting to meet Ross and plus when we ran into r5 at the park and he came to pick me up he's been wanting to meet Ross.

"Great it's settled then" My mom says as I nod saying bye to my parents Ross as well saying bye as they soon leave out the front door as I close it behind them and sighing leaning against the door and looking at Ross putting my hand up for a high five as he gives me a confused look but high fiving me anyways.

"That was for getting you through my dad without a scar on you, that's a miracle right there" I say as he laughs "Seriously"

"Yes seriously Ross, if I did not jump in front of you, I think we would of been at the hospital, and I am being dead serious right now" He looks at me widening his eyes "Say what now"

"Ross my dad was already protective of me since I was his youngest daughter but after what happend with Adam a guy that talk to me that was not in the family got glared at no matter what, and my dad seeing us cuddled up on the couch defiantly set him off" I say as Ross widens his eyes

"Damn I did not think of it like that" I nod at him "Thank god nothing happend to you" I mumble as he smiles at me "Awe little Marano cares about me" I roll my eyes "Shut up Lynch" He smiles taking a step closer to me as I am still leaning against the door, my heart rate picks up more as he gets closer as I see the flashbacks coming back seeing Adam their coming closer to me as I do the only thing I know how to do as I scream and hit him running out of the room and upstairs to my room slamming the door and going on my bed getting under the covers and whimpering.