Prequel Chapter 59: Chill Days

Ross's POV:

I pull into the driveway going to the front door and smile... I'm home....I open the door closing it behind me as I hear talking and laughing. Huh who is here. I walk up the stairs as I walk into our room as I see Laura and Ryland laying on there stomach on the bed and looking at the TV screen of course....playing Rocket League what else would these to be playing.

"No Laura don't -ARGHHHHHHHH LAURA" Laura laughs as Ryland groans screaming into a pillow as Laura laughs and looks up at me with a smile "Hey Rossy"

"Hey baby" I say walking to her side giving her a hug and a quick kiss.

"This is not fair, Ross you just had to put a fricking Xbox in her room" He says groaning as I laugh.

"I put it in here so I could play it, I did not expect her to hijack it" I say as Laura giggles "Oops"

"So not that I care but why is Ryland here" I ask as Laura and Ryland laugh.

"I had an emergency and well the first person I called was Ryland" She says as they continue laughing.

"What happend" I ask as Laura sighs "There was a really, scary spider like Ross this thing was fricking huge like I normally just say they are but this thing was like gigantic" Laura says as I laugh and look at Ryland.

"Was it seriously that big"

"Bro it was huge like Laura is not kidding, I would of taken a picture but I just wanted it dead" Ryland says with a laugh.

"Like I am surprised it did not eat Laura" He says as Laura laughs nodding "Ross it was incredible how big it was" She says as I look at them. "Ryland used an old shirt to kill it" Laura says as they laugh as I look at them.

"You guys are something" I say as they laugh.

"Yea so after Ryland fixed the spider issue we ended up playing Rocket League and here we are 3 hours later" Laura says as I look at her confused.

"What about like your meeting" I ask.

"I already have new music done and what not, Kristen just has to do phone calls and promotion stuff now" Laura says as I nod.

"Got it" I say as Laura nods.

"Well I got to go I'm meeting with some DJ places, and you guys have to go dresser shopping" I hear Ryland say as Laura smiles giving him a hug.

"See ya Ry, and thanks for the help" He laughs "Of course Laur" He says as he gives me a hug "See ya later bro" I say as he smiles walking down the steps.

Laura smiles at me "Well you ready to go" She asks as I nod smiling as we get up and head downstairs as I see Ryland pulling out of the driveway and soon going down the street.

Laura and I get into my car as I start driving.

"Where we going" I ask.

"That furniture I don't even know what it's called but it's by like Walmart and target in that plaza" I hear Laura say "Oh yea I know what your talking about" She nods as I continue driving there.

======================

We got to the furniture like literally 5 minutes ago and Laur got so side tracked and I lost her... god I feel like a parent sometimes...and she says I am the kid. I sigh looking around for her when a worker comes up to me.

"Need any help" He asks as I sigh "Actually" I say sighing "Have you seen a girl probably like this tall" I say putting my hand by like my chest.

"Actually I think I saw her by like the kids section"

"Of course she is there" I say as he laughs "Need any more help"

"Can you point me in the direction of the kids place" I ask as he laughs pointing me in the direction "Thanks man" He nods when I hear.

"Rossssss look I found the perfect dresser for you" I hear Laura's voice say as she grabs my arm. I look at her "Is it a kids dresser" She looks at me staying silent as I laugh "Of course it is" I say as she laughs.

"And you say I'm the child" I say as she laughs "We both are children" I roll my eyes as she pushes my arm "Come on let's go" She says pulling my arm as I laugh walking with her as she points at it.

"My god Laura" She laughs as I look at her "It's so you though" She says.

"Yea to bad it's for like a 2 year old" I say as she rolls her eyes.

"But it's so cuteeeeeee" She whines as I roll my eyes.

"We will get it when we have a mini Ross running around" I say rolling my eyes as she smiles at me.

"Awwwww Ross" I hear her say as I laugh "And it even comes with a matching bed" she says pointing at the bed as I look at her "You are having way to much at the kids stuff"

"It's all so cuteeeeeee" She says as I laugh "Come on I can't believe I am being the responsible one actually wanting to look at the right things" I say as she giggles "It had to happen one day" I roll my eyes grabbing her hand "Come on Laur we got to look for mine" She sighs nodding as we wander around finding the dressers finally.

"Laura you choose" I say as she looks at me "Seriously"

"Yup" I say as she rolls her eyes pushing me as I laugh.

"I already chose your dresser" She says as I roll my eyes.

"An actual one genius" I say as she sticks her tongue out at me.

"Fine Mr. No fun" She says pouting.

"You'll be Mrs. No fun" I whisper in her ear as she giggles pushing me.

"Stop being a butt' She says pushing me away from her as I laugh.

"Alright I say go for a black one to match the room" I hear her say as I nod, as we start looking around for a dresser.