Prequel Chapter 33: Falling Apart

June 5, 2026

Ross's POV:

It's been three days. Three long days of not talking to Laura. She really doesn't want to admit what she did...and it hurts so much that she could be lying to me for three days about this now.

And it's affecting us in the scenes I know that Chris sees a difference in our attitude to each other along with everyone else.

I am in my dressing room waiting to start my scene when I hear a knock at my door and then it open right away and I see Maia there looking pissed.

"What the hell I could of been changing-"

"Shut the hell up Lynch, and tell me why you are being a fucking dick to Laura right now" She spits out at me as I look at her.

"Why don't you ask fucking Laura" I say madly as Maia looks at me confused.

"Laura does not even know what the hell you are talking about Lynch." She yells as I look at her "Yes she does, and she knows she is lying to me" I say as Maia groans leaving and coming back 2 seconds later with Laura as she locks the door standing in front of it.

"Talk now" She says madly to both of us. I roll my eyes going on my phone not bothering to talk to Laura.

"Maia just let me go I have a scene I am about to do" I hear Laura say.

"No you are fixing this" Maia says as I hear Laura groan.

"Ross would you tell me why you have been so pissed at me the past 3 days" I hear her say as I groan standing up going over to her hovering over her as she gulps looking up at me looking scared as I sigh backing away as she still looks scared.

I sigh and pull out my phone and handing it to her with the picture as Laura looks at it and starts laughing her ass off....what the hell...

"Ross where did you get this" She asks through laughs.

"Why what does it matter" I ask as Laura laughs handing me my phone back and going to hers about a minute later I look to see it's from....a movie she was in....

"Ross that is from a movie scene I was in." She says as I look at her feeling so fucking stupid.

"I feel like a fucking idiot" I say as Laura nods "Yea you should" She says "Where did you find this anyways" She asks as I look at her.

"Courtney texted me a picture-"

"COURTNEY YOUR FUCKING TALKING TO HER" Laura screams as I look at her "Wait Laura no not like that-"

"Wow you fucking believe Courtney over me." She says as I look at her 'Wait Laura-"

I don't even finish what I was saying as I feel a hard slap on my face.

"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU. YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME BUT YOU BELIEVE ANYTHING COURTNEY SAYS" Laura screams at me and running out of the room....

Maia looks at me pissed as she walks to me slapping my other cheek.

"You really are a fucking dick" She says and walks out....

I am..... I believed Courtney over my own Laura.... What the hell is my problem....Every time we fix something..... I immediately fuck it up again....

I touch my cheek where Laura slapped me as I remember our fight after I got back from Japan....when the pictures were released of Courtney and I kissing. I can literally remember and picture Laura slapping me and screaming at me and running out of the house..... Laura and I slowly but surely falling apart...and I don't know how much longer I am going to have to try to fix this with her.... I think she really does h ate me now.....

I hear my name being called to set as I sigh and walk to set when I hear Chris and Laura talking loudly.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee get me a new Mitch pleaseeeeeeeee" I hear Laura pleading with him as I sigh and look at her.

"Laura we are not getting a new Mitch, so you better work out your little fight with your Ex already" I hear Chris say as Laura groans "Chris you don't understand I can't work with him" I hear Laura say as Chris looks at her "Laura I'm sorry no"

Phew.... I still have a chance for her to not completely shut me out. I walk over to my chair putting my script on it and phone and walking over to the set where I see Maia and Ryan talking as they look at me rolling there eyes.

Wow....everyone apparently knows already....

"I agree with Laura I think we need a new Mitch" I hear Maia say.

"I agree with that as well" I hear Ryan say as I hear Chris groan.

"Okay all of you shut up about this stupid little Raura problem and get in character" I hear Chris yell as Maia and Ryan groan.

"Okay let's start this party up" I hear Chris yell as Laura walks over by Maia and Ryan walks off to another part of the set as I sigh going by the door and ready to knock.

"And Action" I hear Chris yell

I knock on the door as I soon see Laura open it and look at me and slamming it shut. "Nobody important " I hear her mutter as I Sigh heading "CUT"

"Laura that is not the script" I hear Chris say.

"No I think it should be I think Mitch should of cheated on Chloe and then he should pretend to love her and in the very end realize that he believes his stupid crazy ex over his one true love, but you know Disney shows have to end happy so we are going to have to have Chloe and Mitch fall in love aren't we" I hear Laura say as it gets quiet as I sigh opening the door and looking at Laura.

"I thought I slammed that shut" She says as I look at her "We can talk after this Laura, or you can scream at me saying how stupid I am. but please just do this scene right" I say as she rolls her eyes slamming the door shut again as I soon hear a "Action"