Chapter 66

Ross's POV:

Todays the day... The big date with Laura... Holy crap I never could of imagined I would be going on a date with a girl I met over texting. I am so excited to see Laura's reaction to what we are doing. It's going to be the most amazing night of my life, I know it.

The whole Tour Rehearsals which was really busy today Laura and I would just look at each other and smile at each other. Rydel found out overhearing us talking about the date and now is at Laura's house picking out an outfit with her since I told Rydel what we are doing so Laura does not go crazy on the outfit.

Honestly, I think I did a good job with my outfit, not going to lie when I want to actually look decent I can.                            

Laura's POV:

"Rydel I am freaking out," I say again as she looks at me "Laur you look fucking amazing first of all and second of it's Ross you will be fine, trust me, Laura" 

"But this is literally my first real date Delly," I say as she sighs and looks at me "Don't worry Laura, trust me he likes you and knows you better than I know that's for sure, and I know that he will like you no matter what" 

I smile at Rydel "Really" She smiles "Yes Really Laur" I smile nodding "Thanks Rydel" She nods "Of course. Now can you stop looking so damn good" I laugh as I look at myself in the mirror, Rydel did a pretty good job helping me pick out an outfit, not going to lie. 

"You pull off anything, now come on Ross will be here any minute" I smile my heartbeat picking up a bit as I slip my phone in my back pocket as we walk down the stairs of my house as I hear a knock on the door. 

"And there is Prince Charming himself," Rydel says as my heart beat picks up as she smiles at me "Your fine Laur, and remember to have fun. I need to hear all about it after" She says I nod as she opens the front door a little slipping out and then I walk to the door and open as I smile looking at Ross... awe he's so handsome. He smiles at me looking at me up and down "Damn you look hot" He mumbles as I laugh "Is this good" I ask as he smiles nodding "It's perfect" He says with a smile as he grabs my hand smiling "Well shall we go" He asks as I smile nodding as we get into his car him driving off to the destination. 

"So you want to tell me where we are going yet" He shakes his head "Wait like 20 minutes Laur" 

"20 minutesssss, that's so long, that's like 1,200 second's," I say groaning as he laughs "Good math Laura" 

I roll my eyes slapping his arm as he chuckles "Your hits are so cute" He says as I glare at him "I can hit you hard if I want to" I say pouting as he laughs "You wouldn't dare" He says as I look at him "Your right I wouldn't" I say as he laughs. 

"So where are we going" 

"Marano shut your yap" We both start laughing as he continues driving.

"So we were going to..." I trail off as he looks at me "We were going to shut up and stop annoying Ross" I laugh as he smiles at me grabbing my hand interlocking our fingers as he continues to drive. 

"Why don't we listen to music," He says as I smile shrugging "Why not," I say using my free hand and playing with the stations when I smile as I scream "Shut up and dance with me" I sing as I hear Ross's eyes widen as he smiles at me. 

"You're so adorable," He says as I laugh continuing to sing with the song as I hear Ross singing the song a bit as well as I smile looking out the window continuing to sing as I try to figure out where we are going. 

==========================

I see him pull into a stadium as I look at him confused... what sports game is on at 6:30 at night? 

"We are not at a sports game" He says as I look at him more confused "Then why are we at a stadium" I ask confused as he laughs getting out of the car coming to my side being a gentelmen opening the door for me as I get out of the car him closing the door as he grabs my hand "Come on let's go" He says as we start to walk to the entrance as I see a ton of people walking in, as I try to think... what are we doing? 

We get to a person as Ross hands him two tickets and he stamps our hands smiling "Enjoy the concert" He says as my eyes widen... oh my god how could I be so dumb. I smile at Ross as he smiles as we walk in as I look and see the big sports board that normally has the game on it and read it smiling and looking at Ross squealing "YOU TOOK US TO A WALK THE MOON CONCERT" He smiles nodding "You happy..." I cut him wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him down so I can hug him as he laughs wrapping his arms around me hugging me back as we pull away smiling at each other.

"I say I did well then," He asks as I smile nodding "YES" I squeal again as he laughs interlocking our hands again. "Come on let's go to our seats"