The old switcheroo

Here's the full one. Yes I got super confused writing this so I'm sorry if I super confuse you too

Dick in Wally's body 'talks like this'

Wally in Dick's body 'talks like this'

Edited 13/02/2024: format change and additions

"Rob look out!" Kid Flash yelled before running into the younger. A bright beam of light was headed towards the raven-haired boy so Kid Flash booked it to push him out of the way. Well, that had been the plan. Instead, he ended up being caught in the beam of light with the younger since as fast as he was, he hadn't mastered going faster than the speed of light. They fell to the ground with a loud thud and tangled with each other to make a lump of limbs, the sound alerting the rest of the team. Robin let out a groan and sat up, rubbing the side of his head where he hit the ground knowing he'd get a lecture about it later. 

"That could've gone better," he said, although, he sounded suspiciously like Wally. In fact, he sounded exactly like Wally. 

"Yeah, you should probably work on that," Kid Flash replied. Now he sounded exactly like Robin. Their leader stared at them in confusion whilst he sent the others to find where the beam of light had come from. If it did what he thought it did, they were in for a very long night. Until this point, both boys had had their eyes closed to deal with the pain but as that subsided they soon realised a very big problem. "I'm in KF's body?" Kid Flash questioned.

"I'm in Robin's body!" Robin shrieked. His voice cracked harshly due to the puberty-prone voice box Wally now possessed. 

"We got Freaky Fridayed," Kid Flash muttered. It almost brought a smile to his face.

"This isn't funny! What if we're stuck like this forever? I'll be short forever!" Robin complained. 

"Watch it, I know where all my weak points are."

"Calm down. We'll figure out how to switch you two back once we get back," Aqualad intervened. They shot one more glare at each other and picked themselves up off the ground which was surprisingly hard when your limbs were a different length than what you were accustomed to. 

The others returned and explained that the people who shot the beam were long gone. Aqualad sighed and then ordered that they return to the Mountain. 

"What did the machine look like?" Kid Flash asked. 

"Looked like a blue canon with a computer attached. There was a light inside of it I think," Artemis replied, thrown off by hearing Robin's voice come from the wrong body. 

"Something similar hit Batman and Superman one time. KF can you look up the 'Ol Switcheroo' case file?" Robin stared at him, dumbfounded. 

"I don't know how to work this thing!