Pushover auntie tells nephew about disaster dads

FandomTrash257 requested this and I tried my best to do it justice

EDIT: TW BLOOD

M'gann loved Micah. He was like a nephew and she spoilt him rotten. She gave him everything he wanted. Even when it might not end so well.  

Dick and Wally were on a long mission and, as they always did, they let M'gann take care of Micah. It was a Saturday morning and he was, of course, spending it cross-legged on the couch in front of cartoons. M'gann watched him from the kitchen as she made some breakfast for him. It was his favorite. Waffles, bacon, and syrup. He said it was the perfect mix of savory and sweet so she just had to make sure he had them. Sure Dick would tell her he's not to be so spoilt but she couldn't help it. His smile was just too addictive to see to give him oatmeal as recommended. He watched the silly cartoons with a smile on his face until it soured. She raised a curious eyebrow and glanced at the TV. His dads were on. They were telling kids to stay out of trouble. "They'll be back tomorrow you know," she assured him. She'd gotten the call last night that they were finishing up their mission. It wouldn't be long until he was giving them tons of hugs and telling them all about school. "I know, I just miss them is all," he answered with a sigh. Then his eyes lit up. "Oh, you should tell me what they were like when they were kids! They don't really talk about it all that much," he suggested. She pursed her lips together. This would be an abuse of her powers but it might just cheer him up. Plus, the weather was awful outside so they'd be stuck inside all day anyway. "How about I just show you?" she said. He stared at her with awe and figurative stars in his eyes. 

"Really?"

"Sure! Anything for my favorite nephew. It would be a tad bit boring just telling you about it."

"You're so awesome."

Once breakfast was over, M'gann told the boy to get comfortable and cracked her knuckles. She hadn't done this in a while so it took some warming up to do. "Here are some ground rules. No running off, tell me if you want to leave at any time and don't judge me or your dads. We're all as hopeless at each other," she told him. Micah nodded, putting on a serious look. She chuckled at the sight. He couldn't be serious to save his life. "Are you ready?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Alright, close your eyes and relax." He nodded and did as he was told, excited to finally see what his parents were like when they were only a little older than he was. M'gann put two fingers on each one of the boy's temples and closed her eyes. When they were open, she was in her own mind along with Micah. Her mind was the exact same as her apartment which was slightly disappointing. "C'mon, we've got to go to the Mountain," she said.

"But the Mountain doesn't exist anymore?" Micah replied unsurely. She shook her head.

"Not in our world but in here it's forever immortalized in memory." She walked over to a picture of the old team. It was taken just after everyone was together. Back when things were new and their missions weren't too serious. He walked over to her and she grabbed his hand.

Suddenly they were standing in the Mountain's living room. "Alright, let's start with their early relationship. Do keep in mind that Dick was a little more...Talony at this point," she explained for lack of better words.