Villain BirdFlash

CloeTheTealSnake are you happy now?

EDIT: TW BLOOD

"Wally? Where are you my dastardly darling?" Dick called. He got his answer in the form of air rushing past him and a light kiss being placed on his face. He tutted to himself, bringing his hand up to the other's face. "You've got blood on you dear," he stated, licking his thumb and wiping it off. "At least I know you've done your job of detaining them."

"I took any weapons they have. I doubt they'll be stuck there long so we better get going," Wally responded. He ran off and returned with his lover's arsenal. He already had his daggers strapped to his waist. Of course, he wouldn't use them on the people in their care, that would just be rude. No, they were for the fun he was bound to get up to on the best day of the week. Date night. Unlike most couples, Dick and Wally didn't go on a sappy dinner date or watch a movie together. They wreaked havoc. "It's your turn to choose the place, I hope you have a plan this time. Winging it was fun until that guy nearly broke my ribs," Dick replied. He took his arsenal and clipped the belt around his waist. 

"Of course I have a plan, we're going to pay Lofts a little visit," he explained.

"The loan shark? Interesting choice," the acrobat commented, straddling his motorbike. He put on his helmet because he may be a villain but he cared about his safety and put in the coordinates for Loft's shop. "Race you there babe?" Wally suggested. 

"I'm always for a challenge. We'll decide stakes after our date hm?" The ginger nodded and suddenly set off. "Hey, you cheat!"

Unfortunately, the head start meant that Wally easily beat him there. He really needed to find a way to make his bike just as fast as his lover so he could actually stand a chance. That and he needed to start making challenges that he could win standing on his head. Maybe that could be the next challenge. They'd met on a side street so he could stash his bike away before they went in. The store was disguised as a genuine loan business. The sign was a happy yellow colour, branding Loft's company as Sunny Money. It was a stereotypically bland name for the business he was trying to imitate so it would easily fly under the radar. The store lights weren't on but Wally knew he was still in there. He'd found out from inside sources that he stayed behind with a few guards to go through who owed him money and the money made from that day. This made him a great target for some easy killing fun. "Are you sure you planned this out? I won't be mad if you haven't," Dick stated, skeptically glancing at the lonely insides of the store through the window. The speedster tutted. 

"You need to have more trust in me, Dickie," he replied. He smashed the window of the door and reached in, unlocking it, then held it open for his boyfriend. "After you."

"Such a gentleman," he teased lightly. Footsteps came from the back of the store, immediately making Dick grin. This wasn't a bust after all. He armed himself with a few throwing knives and immediately threw them once he got a glance at the men. They landed square between the eyes, making a disgusting yet satisfying sound when they dug into their skin and cracked through their skulls. "Good shot," Wally complimented, holding his hand and leading him to where the men had come from. 

"You're too kind."

They walked into the back where Loft was sitting counting stacks of money. He wore a flashy blue suit and had his feet propped up on the table. A cigar was clenched between his teeth, a habit that made them scrunch up the noses. Neither really liked the smell of cigars. That added to what the man did that they strongly disliked. Four men stood behind him, aiming their guns at the pair. That would explain the loan shark's air of confidence. "Did you really think I wouldn't find out about your little inside man?" Loft announced, taking his cigar and tapping off the ashes. "You're getting sloppy Dick. It appears your care for him had clouded your judgment," he added.