Birdflash finna get hulk smashed

i don't know about the title either

EDIT: TW SUICIDE MENTION

https://sossilenceofsuicide.org/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw38-DBhDpARIsADJ3kjn2gCMdx_ygHYr5QLZ2-e8R-x2vJeB3JUYGBJkUzP2E1XTPkHRmGMAaAnhkEALw_wcB

https://suicideprevention.ca/

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Like Dick did every other Sunday night, he went to Barry's house for dinner. He'd began bringing David along with him. Everything seemed fine. They'd both be on their best behaviour for the couple he regarded as family and the couple were happy to see him every now and then. Everything seemed fine. But it wasn't Barry and Iris hadn't expected him to fall in love with someone whilst being a villain. They were holding out hope that this was just some fling that would make him realise Wally and he could have a relationship despite their jobs. Although he kept bringing David and the two were very clearly enamoured with one another, their hope remained and resulted in a rather awful dinner.

Dick showed up wearing a suitable skimpy outfit (nothing major since they were like his parents at this point) whilst David was dressed more suitably for the cold fall weather. He kept his arm around the acrobat's waist to keep him close, hoping he wouldn't catch his death out there. He was all for self-expression but he'd rather his boss not get sick. He'd never seen him sick before but he imagined him being grumpy and he hated when he was grumpy. Everyone suffered when he was grumpy. Dick knocked on the door excitedly, giving his lover a smile. "I tell you what I need this after that whole culling the two cities debacle. Back to normality hey?" he commented. He leaned into the taller more when the door opened. Barry gave him a warm smile and let him inside. "How're things?" Barry asked. He sounded nervous for some reason which instantly set the pair off. 

"What's going on?" Dick as immediately. "Is something wrong?"

"I'm sorry. He's my nephew," he replied. He shut the door once they were inside and a confused Dick went to ask him what he meant. Was there someone else here that shouldn't be? He couldn't quite tell if it was a danger or not. He said 'my nephew.' No. No, he can't be here. "Hey Dick, long time no see," Wally greeted with a shy smile.

Instantly Dick turned around to face him, his features darkening upon seeing the emerald-eyed ginger. "Would've preferred it to be longer," he replied. He looked him up and down like that bitchy popular girl in high school scanning for any imperfections. He didn't find any. Damn. He really hoped the ginger had gone downhill or something but no. He looked the same as he did that night. Dick's teeth gritted together in spite. "I like your outfit," Wally attempted, trying to lighten the mood. The acrobat rolled his eyes and turned to David, folding his arms unhappily.

"As much as I'd love to look at your insufferable face, I think we'd best be off. C'mon David, we can get take out from that Chinese place you like," he stated. David nodded, happy to take him away from his ex-boyfriend. He knew he wasn't supposed to but he felt assured that Dick couldn't stand the sight of his ex. At least he knew they weren't going to get back together on a whim. "Just talk to me! Please," Wally called out, speeding to be beside him. He reached out to hold his hand which he just about managed to do. He wasn't on his last nerve just yet so he thought he may as well allow it. "Is there anything to talk about? We're both happy doing our own thing."

"You're happy? Dick, you got so sad that you hatched a plan to kill yourself! You can't be happy!" Wally fired back. His hand was smacked away at that comment followed with a harsh glare.