911

Here's the deal my dear readers. This is SMUT so if you don't like, don't you worry because the next one is a request that's all fluffy and cute. Warning I don't know how to refer to a dick without breaking the mood so enjoy cringing at my synonyms

Let's diiiveee iiinnn

Date night was probably the best night of the month for Dick and Wally. They had one of Dick's brothers patrol Bludhaven, which was surprisingly easy since they all craved a whole city to themselves, and turned down any mission someone proposed. They'd get into their pyjamas and Dick would make a meal for them since he was the only one patient enough to cook it. The last time Wally cooked, he incinerated all the chicken because it wasn't cooking fast enough and he cranked the heat all the way up. Once they ate, they had dessert and settled down to watch a movie. Then, if they were lucky enough not to be pulled away from each other because of an emergency, they'd take their night to the bedroom and have some 18+ fun.

That night, Wally was feeling extra frisky if you catch my drift. For the last few months, they never made it past finishing their dessert thanks to hero business. He made sure to tell everyone and their aunt that they were not to disturb them at any time even if it was an emergency. For God's sake, there were fifty or more heroes out there to choose from and they were always picked! It was hardly fair. He suspected that Dick was feeling the same way too as he turned off his phone whilst at dinner, something he hardly ever did.

The dessert for that night was ice lollies, probably the most provocative dessert out there. Dick suspected Wally chose them on purpose but he didn't mind. It was somewhat charming. They sat on the couch together, the ginger's arm draped over his lover's. He put on some movie that had a low rating to ensure they didn't get too sucked into the movie to forget about their silent plans. "F the prom, really?" Dick questioned, a smirk playing on his lips. 

"Maybe it's not that bad," he responded innocently. "And, if it is, we can find something more fun to do," he added, punctuating his sentence with a cheeky wink. 

"Maybe we can after I finish this if you play your cards right." Wally blushed excitedly, planting a kiss on his forehead. He watched as Dick slid the ice lolly in and out of his mouth, occasionally pulling it all the way out to lick it up and down. He knew full well what he was doing as he made sure his lover saw every movement his mouth made. What could he say? He liked to be a tease sometimes and Wally looked so cute when he was flustered.

After an agonising few minutes, Dick finished the lolly. Wally saw his chance to get a better dessert when he noticed a small stain on the other's face right next to his lips. He put a finger under the other's chin, leading him to look up. "Something wrong?" Dick asked as the speedster inspected his face. 

"You've got something on your face."

"Oh where?" He leant in and licked his the spot, slowly shifting past it to the real prize. He kissed Dick hungrily, moving his hand from his chin to his hips. The acrobat opened his mouth slightly, allowing the other to slip his tongue in. He pulled away for a second with a devilish smile. "There."

"Smooth move, where'd you learn that?" Dick replied, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck. 

"Can't a guy try out a new move?" He received a raised eyebrow. "Artemis showed me." Dick laughed as the ginger dipped his head down to his neck, lightly kissing the sensitive skin to be rewarded with moans. He felt Wally begin to grind against him, rhythmically moving his hips to draw out soft gasps. He reluctantly pushed against the ginger's chest, making him stop. "You alright?" Wally asked concerned. Had he gone in a little too fast? He was impatient.