I call this controlling what you can when things are out of control

I may not be coping very well

Older! Damian and Younger! Dick story btw 

EDIT: TW SELF HARM//BRUCE'S DEATH THEME THROUGHOUT//BLOOD

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/self-harm/useful-contacts/

https://www.benice.org/get-help/crisis-hotline

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/if-youre-having-difficult-time/if-you-want-self-harm/

It didn't feel right was the first thing that came to mind during the previous meeting. Nightwing had come in, this time without Robin who was normally stuck to his hip despite their frequent disagreements. He glanced at the line up with a frown that seemed much deeper than usual then stood in front of them. There was no flashy PowerPoint with the meeting which was their first clue that things weren't going to normal. The man squared his shoulders then coughed quietly before finally speaking up. "I'm sure you're curious as to why Grayson won't be joining us," Nightwing stated. They didn't know whether to nod or not so they just stayed still. "Your mission for the following week will be to look after him."

"Oh, no way! I know we're not the best at what we do but we're not babysitters for the troll," Artemis exclaimed. Sure she knew better than to protest to the older's orders but this was ridiculous. Plus, didn't they have a butler or something? Couldn't that guy just watch over him? "This isn't a babysitting job and I'd like you to respect my intelligence by not assuming it was," Nightwing spat. He seemed particularly pissed off by the statement, more so than he would've had this been any other day. The team gulped in unison, nervous as to what made him so mad. "Is it a teambuilding exercise?" Aqualad inquired.

"It's suicide watch."

There was a long intense silence. They didn't know what to say. "But he was doing so well," Kid Flash protested. He'd been talking with Robin all this time and there was never any mention of such a thing. Not even after Bruce died which he'd suspected could be a trigger for the teenager. He couldn't have been lying, could he? Then again, Robin was trained to lie effortlessly. He couldn't do it effortlessly in person with people who knew his tells of course but they'd only spoken over the phone or through text. "There have been...recent developments to suggest otherwise. Though I don't believe he would end his life, I don't believe he's in the right state of mind to avoid harm to himself entirely."

"When did he start again?" Kid Flash asked. His teammates glanced between him and Nightwing. They'd been unaware this was a thing in the first place so they decided to keep their partcipating to just glances and reactions to the new information. "That's not the issue here," Nightwing responded.

"You don't know do you? For God's sake, did you even go through the-"

"Don't you dare paint me as some sort of ignorant idiot!" Kid Flash huffed at him then folded his arms. He didn't want the argument to go on any further in front of the group. It was no secret Nightwing despised his guts for dating his younger brother so there was no use in trying to argue. It would just end with him being banned from seeing Robin or something stupid like that. "The point is he's on suicide watch and you can't leave him alone. I would prefer if West wasn't the one to look after him during the night."

"I'm not gonna try to bang the depression out of my boyfriend!"

"What Wally is trying to say is Robin will be safe in our care," Aqualad said, stepping in for the enraged ginger.