Zombie magic

FandomTrash257 requested this and I thought I'd take a crack at writing Jason again

EDIT: TW WALLY'S DEATH IS A THEME THROUGHOUT//BLOOD 

Things were weird. Nothing felt like how it used to feel. It was like the universe was constantly saying syke! The team didn't really know what to do about it. There was no bigger syke the universe gave them than when they met Red Hood. 

They were all working when it happened. They liked to get work done together. It made it easier to come up without the box theories and made the work a lot less lonely. Dick was in the kitchen, quietly making mugs of coffee for everyone. He did little things like that all the time. Always going a little further to make the coffee exactly how people liked it. Tim said it was because he felt guilty. M'gann said it kept his mind off things. No one really bothered him about it since the result was usually positive. The only sound in the room was the sound of muffled music coming from the teenager's earphones and the gentle tinkle of a metal spoon knocking against a mug as Dick stirred in milk. The quiet was broken by the sound of someone entering. However, they were all in their own little worlds that they hardly recognized what it said. The most the robotic voice got was the raise of Cassie's head. "Did someone say something?" she asked. Jaime shook his head. She shrugged to herself and returned her attention to her work.

"Well fuck me I guess," an unfamiliar voice announced. Their heads snapped up at the sound and all, except Tim, jumped to their feet. There was a symphony of laptops crashing to the ground followed by disappointed sighs but once again attention was turned to the man. Leaning in the doorway was the man known as Red Hood. A deadly anti-hero with a vendetta against Batman and most that associated with him. The man who shot first and asked questions later. They stared at him with morbid fascination and caution. How in the world did he get in? Only heroes could get in. Cassie wondered if the noise she heard previously was the announcement for his arrival but why would that be on the system? He didn't align himself with the league so why would he be allowed in? Did he steal someone's identity? Did he hack the system? "Computer, change the second Robin's ID to Red Hood," Tim announced nonchalantly. Their eyes darted to him with a suspicious look. Was this a take over? 

"What are you doing here?" Bart asked venomously. 

"Cool it, kid, I'm here to see family," Red Hood replied. He gave Tim a fist bump, neither even looking at each other. Wait, the second Robin? 

"You're Jason Todd," M'gann breathed out. He'd grown up so much but how was that possible? He was dead. Killed by the Joker. How could he be standing here? How could he be the anti-hero he was now? "Now you're gettin it. Where's Dickie-bird?" he inquired, brushing off the confused looks he was given. She pointed to the kitchen where Dick was still stirring the same mug he was stirring a few minutes ago. His actions were near robotic. It was just his muscle memory that was keeping him moving.

Jason walked over quietly and wrapped his arms around the other's torso. Dick's eyes flew away from the spot they were focused on and he grabbed Jason's wrist, dragging it off his body and flipping whoever it belonged to over his head and into the counter. "Nice to see you too," Jason wheezed. Suddenly Dick realized what he'd done and let out an awkward chuckle. 

"You're the one who surprised me," he replied, helping him off the counter. Luckily he'd just missed the mugs on the side so they didn't need to treat any third-degree burns. Though he was sure to have a bad back tomorrow. Once he was off the counter, Dick gave him a proper hug with a low chuckle. "Sorry that was just so dumb of me," he explained, shaking off the laughter. Jason took off the helmet that hid his stunned look before and gave him that dastardly smile he was famous for as Robin. "What brings you here Lil Wing?" he asked.