Genderbend

Scooby-Doo had so many girl characters that just aided me in being gay

Like the Hex Girls? Fuck me up

Half the girls from that Ghoul School side movie? Count me in

Daphne? I'm like Dick, fucking love redheads

Velma? SHE IS THE CUTEST LITTLE BUTTON I LOVE HER

Anyway, here's a genderbend

"Huh never knew it did that," Zatanna stated, looking at her hands. Dick raised an eyebrow at her. 

"What do you mean?" he asked. His eyes then widened at the sound of his own voice. Well, he thought it was his own voice. It had to be. Then why was it higher pitched. He sounded like a girl. He repeated Zatanna's statement in his head and looked down. "You said it was supposed to disguise me!" he exclaimed.

"Well it did disguise you," she argued.

"As a girl!" he shrieked.

"In my defense, I didn't say it would disguise you as someone of the same gender," she clarified. She stood up from her bed and began to circle him. Admittedly, it was a really good illusion. One of her best she noted. Dick tutted at her proud look and folded his arms across his chest. He jumped a little when his arms touched his now bigger chest. It felt so weird. "You should look at yourself in the mirror," she suggested, pointing to the full-length mirror in her room. He shrugged and walked in front of the mirror. 

"This is freaky," he announced. His short hair had now transformed into flowing locks that stopped just below his shoulders. His harsh angels on his face were now softened. His hips were wider and there was the obvious problem of the chest area. "A tad stereotypical on the hair," he teased as he did his best to get used to the new face in the mirror. Thank God his clothes were baggy to make room for the adjustments. His Robin suit would've had a tough time dealing with them. "It's the easiest to do," Zatanna defended. "You do look good as a girl though."

"As though there was any doubt," he responded. She rolled her eyes at him and went back to the book where she got the spell. She turned the page and gasped. 

"How much do you like looking like that?" she inquired. He turned to her with a confused expression. 

"Why?" She remained silent. "Tell me."

"I may have not read the spell through and there's just a small fault to it." He raised an eyebrow, prompting her to continue. "Well, you're sorta stuck like that for a few hours."

"How many hours?"

"Not that many-"

"How many hours, Zatanna?" he asked again, only this time his voice was firmer. Well, he tried to make it firm. He still wasn't used to how high his voice was. "Like twenty-four. Give or take."

They stared at one another before Dick laughed nervously. "Okay, stay traught. I can do this. I mean, it's just a day right? I'll just have to skip patrol and there are no missions today so it's fine," he said, trying his best to keep calm. He could just hide out in his room all day and wait it out. No biggie. 

"What about your date with Wally?" Zatanna reminded him. Okay, yes biggie. Massive biggie. His date had slipped from his mind. He pinched the bridge of his nose and breathed out his frustrations. He couldn't cancel, he promised he wouldn't cancel again. It would make it the fifth time in a row. Then again, he couldn't go out like this. He knew Wally was into girls and boys but that didn't mean he'd still be attracted to him. Let alone the months of rumours about Wally cheating on him that would follow them around. The media already had a spotlight on their relationship, the last thing they needed was a cheating rumour. "This is disastrous, heavy on the dis," he stated, glancing back to himself in the mirror.