DEMON DICK SLAPS

Jenny_Mythical_Witch and ginger300 both has really good ideas that linked into something I was gonna do so credit to those two 

EDIT: TW BLOOD

"Hey, Bats, why don't you bring Robin along for the mission? It'd be nice to get to know the little guy," Flash suggested. They'd been discussing a mission that wouldn't be too hard to pull off and it's always good to have an extra pair of hands. Plus, Robin had made a good impact on Gotham so they knew he was capable. Batman hummed and glanced over the details. They didn't know much about Robin and he preferred to keep it that way. No one other than himself and Alfred should know about Robin's dark side and this mission threatened that. "C'mon, we haven't seen him since our first meeting and it'd be nice to know a future colleague," Superman insisted.

"Hm. I'll run it by him."

"He seems like such a cute kid, it'd be nice to see another side of him," Wonder Woman commented. 

"You have no idea."

After mulling it over a few times, Batman told Robin about what the League members wanted and the naive boy agreed to it without even thinking of what could happen. He was a massive fan of the Justice League so he easily overlooked the glaring issue that he couldn't quite control himself if things got bad. Despite this, Batman accepted that he wanted to come and, after a short briefing on what they were going for, they went to meet with the League members. "Hey, little dude!" Flash greeted, grinning instantly at the sight of the small hero. Robin grinned back and gave the speedster a high five. 

"I almost forgot how cute you are," Black Canary cooed, pinching his chubby cheek. He batted her hand away softly with a small blush. 

"You ready to fight some crime with us?" Wonder Woman asked, silently squealing at how adorable the small boy was. Especially in his hero suit. He was like a kid dressing up for Halloween. "Yeah! But B said I have to stay with him the whole time n if I do good, next time we go on a mission together, I can pair up with one of you guys," Robin explained. Even his voice was adorable. As he talked he'd rock on his feet a little and he fiddled with his gloves mindlessly. They could tell he was a hyperactive kid by the way he spoke but they appreciated that he was doing his best to keep his attention on them. "If you're done fawning over the poor boy, we have more pressing matters," Batman announced, frowning at the group. He often wondered if the compliments would feed into the other side. He took hold of Robin's hand and led him to the invisible jet. "Bagsie pairing up with Rob first," Flash announced, running to the jet before any of them could argue against him.

Batman watched his protege carefully during the flight. He didn't want the younger to feel overwhelmed and flip out. Though it seemed he was very comfortable sitting in between him and Martian Manhunter. "Are you bald to be more aerodynamic or as a fashion statement because both are pretty cool?" Robin asked. 

"Robin," Batman warned.

"He's quite alright. I'd say it's a mixture of both," Martian Manhunter replied.

"Cool. Maybe I should shave my head," the boy mumbled.

"Absolutely not! If I even see a pair of clippers in your hands, I'll put a crucifix on your door," Batman cautioned. This wasn't the problem he thought he'd be dealing with when he brought Robin along on the mission but here he was. He supposed he should be grateful that this was the problem. "A crucifix?" Flash whispered to Black Canary. He didn't remember that in the parenting handbook. The blonde shrugged at him, clearly as lost as he was. "You wouldn't dare," Robin fired back.