7th Day of Christmas

Y'all said I could do this so it's happening

Enjoy the fluff whilst you can

Edited 06/02/2024: formatted and small additions

Starfire was the first up on Christmas morning and set about waking everyone up. She excitedly flew to everyone's rooms, rapping on their doors only to receive tired groans from everyone except an equally as excited Beast Boy. 

"Come, friends, I wish to initiate the sharing of gifts!" she exclaimed elevated. She was still in her pajamas but the others weren't much different. Starfire's pure glee had forced them out of bed so early just the thought of changing was too much effort. 

"I appreciate that you're excited Star, but I was up till three in the morning and getting up at half six is surprisingly unappealing," Robin complained as he tried to calm his hair. It stuck out at all angles and curled slightly with the gel to keep them sharp spikes. The eldest scoffed at him. 

"Well, you shouldn't have gone out on patrol on Christmas Eve," Cyborg teased. "You really couldn't have a break for the holidays?" He shook his head and gave him a tired smile. 

"Evil doesn't take breaks for the holidays. Why should I?" Cyborg rolled his eyes. 

"More like you're a little control freak. I bet you couldn't stay off patrol for one night," he bet confidently. Robin, always being one for a challenge and being as stubborn as a mule, took him up on the empty bet. 

"Alright, if I have this one day off you can never call me a control freak again. If I don't last, which is highly unlikely, I'll do whatever you want." Imagining all the mischief that could happen from something as vague as 'whatever you want', Cyborg, stuck out his hand. 

"The bet is on," he announced as Robin shook his hand.

First on the list for Starfire was opening presents. With all of them being as impatient as they were, it wouldn't take them long to open the presents gathered together under the tree. Whilst they did this, Robin and Raven began making the Christmas Dinner for the day since they were the only ones who could be trusted to make food of mediocre quality. They didn't plan on making a spectacular Christmas dinner with all the trimmings as that was both way too much effort and an easy way to waste their money but it would do the job. Robin had initially suggested getting takeout only to be shut down by the others because it would "ruin Starfire's first Christmas." He respectfully disagreed.

Beast Boy's gifts were the first to be opened. However, once they got to the third gift he gave, they noticed something odd. 

"Did you just take this stuff out of our rooms and wrap them up?" Cyborg asked. He was sure he had the exact computer manual the changeling had gifted him but lost it a month ago. 

"What do you expect from me? I'm thirteen! I don't have any money!" he defended.